First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
New Dragon Ball Project (Dragon Ball Ultimate)
215311 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Anime World
Offline
Posted 11/12/14 , edited 11/12/14


Trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPdP0Np6l88

New Dragon Ball project coming this year sometimes in December 21. I wonder what this will be about though..in regards to the Dragon Ball universe; could be a game or maybe some new animation.

51832 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 11/12/14
Cant be a new movie because we know about the one next year, Hopefully the last movie and this movie has made toriyama want to continue the manga. I can dream at least.>.<
24271 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 11/12/14
There is no Namco Bandai in the copyrights so it's likely not a game.
29900 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Louisiana
Offline
Posted 11/12/14
Are they implying a Hellsing Ultimate-style remake? I wouldn't really see the point...
1209 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 11/12/14
It´s not the Dragonball AF... It´s the Dragonball U.
Posted 11/12/14 , edited 11/12/14

TrueGoober wrote:

Are they implying a Hellsing Ultimate-style remake? I wouldn't really see the point...


WAT!
How dare you lol
Dragon Ball Z deserves a real remake with a new studio and animation. Not the crab that we are getting from Dragon Ball Z Kai
Posted 11/12/14

rikku456 wrote:

Cant be a new movie because we know about the one next year, Hopefully the last movie and this movie has made toriyama want to continue the manga. I can dream at least.>.<


Well the Goku/Bardock in the picture does look like a drawing and kind of older version of Goku.
104095 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Online
Posted 11/12/14
dragon dragon! rock the dragon! dragon ball Zzzzzzz
55595 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 11/12/14
The hype levels are off the chart.
34924 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 11/12/14
It looks like fake.
17394 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Michigan
Offline
Posted 11/12/14
Didn't learn much from the trailer. I loved DBZ/DB as a lad though.
LokiLB 
41570 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/12/14
Would be nice if they finally let Gohan be the protagonist. Not holding my breath, though.
884 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 11/12/14
I agree with Loki.

Better idea would be we to re-boot the series with Toriyama's original concept of Gohan having adventures after the whole fiasco in planet Namek. Make it alternate universe.
24271 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 11/12/14

furytime wrote:


TrueGoober wrote:

Are they implying a Hellsing Ultimate-style remake? I wouldn't really see the point...


WAT!
How dare you lol
Dragon Ball Z deserves a real remake with a new studio and animation. Not the crab that we are getting from Dragon Ball Z Kai


Toei would never let that happen. They'll use all their One Piece Movie Z money to keep the production rights. But could you imagine if a good studio actually got their hands on the series.

Posted 11/12/14

MysticGon wrote:


furytime wrote:


TrueGoober wrote:

Are they implying a Hellsing Ultimate-style remake? I wouldn't really see the point...


WAT!
How dare you lol
Dragon Ball Z deserves a real remake with a new studio and animation. Not the crab that we are getting from Dragon Ball Z Kai


Toei would never let that happen. They'll use all their One Piece Movie Z money to keep the production rights. But could you imagine if a good studio actually got their hands on the series.



Lol took me a second on that gif but yeah I feel the same way
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.