First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Why Are Women Scary?
Posted 11/12/14

darlingdanichan wrote:

why does this thread exist


You know why.
9762 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Johnstown, PA, USA
Offline
Posted 11/12/14
From what I gather and know from experience, women are more likely to use manipulatory tactics and nonphysical intimidation because we often can't rely on brute strength and size. Also, Phersu, because you let that girl push you around, you sadomasochist.
4243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Smash Bros Mansion
Offline
Posted 11/12/14

RedExodus wrote:

dis cat b trying to fatten him up b4 devouring da dog


*glares and hisses* Silence, fool! You dare insult me?!
51197 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 11/12/14

xDeadlyDollx wrote:


PhantomGundam wrote:

You're terrifying. Please don't hurt me!


How dare you say that to me!!



I told you people women were all demons! Every man for himself!

29118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
83 / F / Bite the pillow.
Offline
Posted 11/12/14 , edited 11/12/14

darlingdanichan wrote:

The question is more of...

Why was a thread like this started in the first place...

If you tilt your head a bit, the thread could be a theoretical discussion about control among sexes or control among friends, or the simple fact that OP is a nice guy who will augment his plans for his friends. Again, another "control", and quite possibly, a self-esteem issue so now we're really delving into all kinds of heady stuff.

Though I might be reading into it a bit...

The person who cares the least controls the relationship.
1386 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / The Infinite Noth...
Offline
Posted 11/12/14
We know men like being on leashes. They may try to deny it, but we know the truth, don't we? *intimidating stare*

13769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 11/12/14
I don't think I've every really seen a super scary female to be honest. Though if I had to say which would make me more inclined to do something (scary/cute) I would pick the cute. I'm a sucker for cute things, its a problem I know D=
13577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Australia
Offline
Posted 11/12/14
What is a 'Women'? Never heard of that life form before.
Posted 11/12/14 , edited 11/12/14
Hahaha I love your story. I'm like this when I'm dead serious about wanting something.
51197 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 11/12/14 , edited 11/12/14

miotakare wrote:

We know men like being on leashes. They may try to deny it, but we know the truth, don't we? *intimidating stare*



*gasp*

How'd you know our secret?
Posted 11/12/14 , edited 11/12/14

miotakare wrote:

We know men like being on leashes. They may try to deny it, but we know the truth, don't we? *intimidating stare*



I don't know if you're joking. But I actually think it's true ..

_wio_ 
7180 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/12/14
I don't think women are any more scary than men. I think it's just that a lot of guys have grown up with little to no male authorities in their life, and so they've associated women with boss. If the boss is upset, they will make sure no one else is happy. Like many subconscious thought patterns, if you actually think about it you can overcome it.
9200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M
Offline
Posted 11/12/14

miotakare wrote:

We know men like being on leashes. They may try to deny it, but we know the truth, don't we? *intimidating stare*



No, not really.
27257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / Inside your compu...
Offline
Posted 11/12/14 , edited 11/12/14

miotakare wrote:

We know men like being on leashes. They may try to deny it, but we know the truth, don't we? *intimidating stare*



I don't think being henpecked to death is every man's dream
One Punch Mod
85837 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 11/12/14 , edited 11/12/14

Phersu misspelled:

[Why do women act like people?]


Right now I think you'd find me pretty scary. I'm angry just about every time I see overly-broad presumptive questions of the sort that is actually the title of this thread. I'm even more angry that this particular question was prompted because someone had an encounter with a woman who happened to express a preference strongly.

I'm not sure why you would find that "scary." I'm also not sure why you would find it amusing to present this specific interaction as somehow indicative of how women in general are or even of how your specific reaction must be widely shared.

Why do some women sometimes behave in ways that others sometimes find scary? Sometimes it's because some people sometimes behave like sexist asses.


First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.