First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Why is "IS" (Infinite Stratos) popular
40325 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Free World Jail
Offline
Posted 11/13/14
I ask the same question about Nisekoi.
80068 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / ATX
Offline
Posted 11/13/14

GoldTStar wrote:

I ask the same question about Nisekoi.


They are not furthering the plot. that is the problem of nisekoi. milking the shit out of it.
23568 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / 727 The Zoo
Online
Posted 11/13/14
80068 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / ATX
Offline
Posted 11/13/14


she remind me of her
4193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M
Offline
Posted 11/13/14 , edited 11/13/14

latinaloverTX wrote:


GoldTStar wrote:

I ask the same question about Nisekoi.


They are not furthering the plot. that is the problem of nisekoi. milking the shit out of it.

But that is the whole point of Nisekoi really...
61554 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/13/14

latinaloverTX wrote:
but then the second season aired.....ughh it was sooo boring, it felt rushed

it was indeed boring, but I would not say that it felt rushed. how can you rush, when you have 3 minutes of plot per episode, and then the rest is just nothing but useless fluff?
Posted 11/13/14 , edited 11/14/14


Yup, pretty much this.
9207 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Illinios
Offline
Posted 11/13/14 , edited 12/14/14
Don't asks questions, just accept it into your life.
80068 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / ATX
Offline
Posted 11/13/14

aidenraine wrote:


latinaloverTX wrote:
but then the second season aired.....ughh it was sooo boring, it felt rushed

it was indeed boring, but I would not say that it felt rushed. how can you rush, when you have 3 minutes of plot per episode, and then the rest is just nothing but useless fluff?


so pretty much the whole season 2 was a filter?
19921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / A town called "Ci...
Offline
Posted 11/13/14
IDK, why is High School DxD so popular?
Posted 11/13/14
Because of Ichika, he`s the Densest Dense of all Dense Person in the entire whole Galaxy.
61554 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/13/14

latinaloverTX wrote:

aidenraine wrote:

latinaloverTX wrote:
but then the second season aired.....ughh it was sooo boring, it felt rushed

it was indeed boring, but I would not say that it felt rushed. how can you rush, when you have 3 minutes of plot per episode, and then the rest is just nothing but useless fluff?

so pretty much the whole season 2 was a filter?

nope... it was all material taken straight from the light novels... so it wasn't filler... it was just shit.
80068 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / ATX
Offline
Posted 11/13/14

aidenraine wrote:


latinaloverTX wrote:

aidenraine wrote:

latinaloverTX wrote:
but then the second season aired.....ughh it was sooo boring, it felt rushed

it was indeed boring, but I would not say that it felt rushed. how can you rush, when you have 3 minutes of plot per episode, and then the rest is just nothing but useless fluff?

so pretty much the whole season 2 was a filter?

nope... it was all material taken straight from the light novels... so it wasn't filler... it was just shit.


damnnnn i feel bad for those fans that read the light novel series
104083 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 11/13/14 , edited 12/14/14
There comes a time in everyone's life when they ask the question.

Why am I watching this anime?

And my answer to that is,

The Wise Wizard
100935 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
56 / M / U.S.A. (mid-south)
Offline
Posted 11/14/14

latinaloverTX wrote:

When i saw the first season it was great. it had good elements to the first season but then the second season aired.....ughh it was sooo boring, it felt rushed, and it doesn't have the same elements like the first season did. what i am wondering is why is "IS" so popular.

If it is any comfort, the second series didn't sell nearly as well as the first. The first series averaged an astounding 33,813 copies per BD/DVD volume, while the second series managed "only" an average of 16,642.

First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.