First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Yugioh on Crunchryoll
215311 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Anime World
Offline
Posted 11/14/14
93237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Eden of the East
Offline
Posted 11/14/14
I was pretty excited...until I read "excluding United States."
49355 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M/F - Michigan
Offline
Posted 11/14/14
lol troll post (by CR)... probly Crapimation has the US rights.
29900 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Louisiana
Offline
Posted 11/14/14

kitsuneshoujo wrote:

lol troll post (by CR)... probly Crapimation has the US rights.


Nope, that would be Hulu.
LokiLB 
41570 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/14/14

ShawnHacaga wrote:

I was pretty excited...until I read "excluding United States."


Yeah, I was looking forward to watching it without Hulu's annoying adds.
23326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / South Carolina
Offline
Posted 11/14/14
I was looking forward to watching some Synchro Summons on my Roku too.
43654 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
60 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 11/14/14

LokiLB wrote:


ShawnHacaga wrote:

I was pretty excited...until I read "excluding United States."


Yeah, I was looking forward to watching it without Hulu's annoying adds.


1-49 (Season 1) on Netflix... And all 5 seasons are on Amazon, but they are not included with Prime.
51419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 11/14/14
What are 4K's territories? I mean besides the parts that are mentioned to be excluded (lol Vatican City). I was looking forward to seeing the final arc of 5D's dubbed.
11154 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 11/14/14

PhantomGundam wrote:

What are 4K's territories? I mean besides the parts that are mentioned to be excluded (lol Vatican City). I was looking forward to seeing the final arc of 5D's dubbed.


Is the final arc of 5ds even dubbed? I thought they skipped it.
LokiLB 
41570 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/14/14

asharka wrote:


LokiLB wrote:


ShawnHacaga wrote:

I was pretty excited...until I read "excluding United States."


Yeah, I was looking forward to watching it without Hulu's annoying adds.


1-49 (Season 1) on Netflix... And all 5 seasons are on Amazon, but they are not included with Prime.


Not useful, sadly.
One of these days I may have to get a netflix account.

I will also take this moment to mention that Crunchyroll is awesome because it works on linux and android.
51419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 11/14/14

MarkyD73 wrote:


PhantomGundam wrote:

What are 4K's territories? I mean besides the parts that are mentioned to be excluded (lol Vatican City). I was looking forward to seeing the final arc of 5D's dubbed.


Is the final arc of 5ds even dubbed? I thought they skipped it.


CR says they'll have all 4 series dubbed. I think they would've mentioned something if the dubs weren't complete. It'd be very disappointing if the dubs were never finished (aside from the first series) and CR just forgot to mention that when announcing they were going to show everything dubbed. Although it probably doesn't matter since I don't think anyone here will have access to it.
56915 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / NY
Offline
Posted 11/14/14

TrueGoober wrote:

kitsuneshoujo wrote:
lol troll post (by CR)... probly Crapimation has the US rights.

Nope, that would be Hulu.


It's actually 4K Media:

http://www.yugioh.com/news/yu-gi-oh-international-streaming


4K Media Inc. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc., created to manage the Yu-Gi-Oh! franchise outside of Asia. 4K Media is responsible for brand management, licensing, and marketing of the Yu-Gi-Oh! brand, as well as production and distribution of the Yu-Gi-Oh! television series.
JuJu26 
27552 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / U.S.A.
Online
Posted 11/14/14
Too bad I can't watch it. Meh, fuck it, I have already seen it anyway..
85900 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/14/14 , edited 11/14/14

ShawnHacaga wrote:

I was pretty excited...until I read "excluding United States."


I'm bummed out, too, Bro...=/
29900 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Louisiana
Offline
Posted 11/14/14

sonic720 wrote:


TrueGoober wrote:

kitsuneshoujo wrote:
lol troll post (by CR)... probly Crapimation has the US rights.

Nope, that would be Hulu.


It's actually 4K Media:

http://www.yugioh.com/news/yu-gi-oh-international-streaming


4K Media Inc. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc., created to manage the Yu-Gi-Oh! franchise outside of Asia. 4K Media is responsible for brand management, licensing, and marketing of the Yu-Gi-Oh! brand, as well as production and distribution of the Yu-Gi-Oh! television series.


That is technically correct, which is the best kind of correct.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.