First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Food/Drinks + Anime
28157 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 11/14/14
What do you normally eat or drink, if anything at all, when watching anime? What are good food/drink show pairings?

For example one could say they almost always eat jalapeno potato chips when watching anime.

Or for an anime and food/drink pairing example, one might say a PB&J is the best when watching HunterXHunter, but a tuna salad sandwich is better for One Piece

you can also pick a specific cocktail, beer, liquor, or wine to go with an anime

even if you never tried the combo, you can make one up that you think would fit the anime.
246 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / New York City, Ne...
Offline
Posted 11/14/14
Eating Chipotle or any food with bacon is good while watching anime.
249 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M / Perth city -Austr...
Offline
Posted 11/14/14
I eat chocolate, makes me love the characters more
Posted 11/14/14
i eat whatever i want to eat during the time
4251 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 11/14/14

Gr3y-Downfall wrote:

I eat chocolate, makes me love the characters more


I like the logic behind this.
Posted 11/14/14

Gr3y-Downfall wrote:

I eat chocolate, makes me love the characters more




We're gonna need a LOOOOOOOT of chocolate here...

6670 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / You don't need to...
Offline
Posted 11/14/14
I feel like I never eat while watching anime. I like to get immersed into it I guess xD Food will distract me and I want to hear what they're saying. But I do take a drink every now and then... I just usually drink what I've been drinking that day. Which can be a lot of things. Except water, tea, or soda, because I hate all those.
Posted 11/14/14
pizza, kfc, mcdonalds... *shudders* i did really horrible things to my body past few years.

i stopped eating junk food for a month, and i lost 5kg... i need to lose 10 more kg to be at my ideal weight... which is 60kg.
13322 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / New Jersey
Offline
Posted 11/14/14
Eating snacks like pretzels or chips, as for drinks i usually always have a bottle of water when i'm at my computer.
249 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M / Perth city -Austr...
Offline
Posted 11/14/14

MoxiRoxi wrote:

I feel like I never eat while watching anime. I like to get immersed into it I guess xD Food will distract me and I want to hear what they're saying. But I do take a drink every now and then... I just usually drink what I've been drinking that day. Which can be a lot of things. Except water, tea, or soda, because I hate all those.


What is there to drink without water?
6670 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / You don't need to...
Offline
Posted 11/14/14

Gr3y-Downfall wrote:


MoxiRoxi wrote:

I feel like I never eat while watching anime. I like to get immersed into it I guess xD Food will distract me and I want to hear what they're saying. But I do take a drink every now and then... I just usually drink what I've been drinking that day. Which can be a lot of things. Except water, tea, or soda, because I hate all those.


What is there to drink without water?


I just don't like plain water. Unless it's from a drinking fountain for some reason. And I like flavored water. I just can't stand stuff without flavor. Like wasabi.
249 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M / Perth city -Austr...
Offline
Posted 11/14/14

MoxiRoxi wrote:


Gr3y-Downfall wrote:


MoxiRoxi wrote:

I feel like I never eat while watching anime. I like to get immersed into it I guess xD Food will distract me and I want to hear what they're saying. But I do take a drink every now and then... I just usually drink what I've been drinking that day. Which can be a lot of things. Except water, tea, or soda, because I hate all those.


What is there to drink without water?


I just don't like plain water. Unless it's from a drinking fountain for some reason. And I like flavored water. I just can't stand stuff without flavor. Like wasabi.


Oh lol I thought you meant water in general, that's understandable
6670 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / You don't need to...
Offline
Posted 11/14/14

Gr3y-Downfall wrote:


MoxiRoxi wrote:


Gr3y-Downfall wrote:


MoxiRoxi wrote:

I feel like I never eat while watching anime. I like to get immersed into it I guess xD Food will distract me and I want to hear what they're saying. But I do take a drink every now and then... I just usually drink what I've been drinking that day. Which can be a lot of things. Except water, tea, or soda, because I hate all those.


What is there to drink without water?


I just don't like plain water. Unless it's from a drinking fountain for some reason. And I like flavored water. I just can't stand stuff without flavor. Like wasabi.


Oh lol I thought you meant water in general, that's understandable


You're the first person I met that has said something like that. I'm probably the only person in the world that doesn't like water though xD
249 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M / Perth city -Austr...
Offline
Posted 11/14/14

MoxiRoxi wrote:


Gr3y-Downfall wrote:


MoxiRoxi wrote:


Gr3y-Downfall wrote:


MoxiRoxi wrote:

I feel like I never eat while watching anime. I like to get immersed into it I guess xD Food will distract me and I want to hear what they're saying. But I do take a drink every now and then... I just usually drink what I've been drinking that day. Which can be a lot of things. Except water, tea, or soda, because I hate all those.


What is there to drink without water?


I just don't like plain water. Unless it's from a drinking fountain for some reason. And I like flavored water. I just can't stand stuff without flavor. Like wasabi.


Oh lol I thought you meant water in general, that's understandable


You're the first person I met that has said something like that. I'm probably the only person in the world that doesn't like water though xD


Well everyones entitled to their own taste, I don't see what's wrong with not liking something when there are other things available
48276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 11/15/14
I loved back in the day binging on ramen in high school while watching anime of course. A good pairing for particular animes would be SAO and Doritos and mountain dew. (pizza delivery would require one to get out of the game.... lol jk ) Chicken wings and attack on titan. ummmm Dominos and Miku, also just any Japanese cuisine for any anime.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.