First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply official Yu-Gi-Oh Discussion
79066 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / ATX
Offline
Posted 11/14/14
You can discuss anything from the past yugioh anime to the currect yugioh. so have fun
104017 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Online
Posted 11/14/14 , edited 11/14/14
I have an all traps deck.

I lol every time I win.
79066 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / ATX
Offline
Posted 11/14/14

AnimeKami wrote:

I have an all traps deck.

I lol every time I win.


i got a deck that is made to destroy every other deck
104017 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Online
Posted 11/14/14

latinaloverTX wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

I have an all traps deck.

I lol every time I win.


i got a deck that is made to destroy every other deck


I thought that was the point of every 2 player card game...
79066 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / ATX
Offline
Posted 11/14/14

AnimeKami wrote:


latinaloverTX wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

I have an all traps deck.

I lol every time I win.


i got a deck that is made to destroy every other deck


I thought that was the point of every 2 player card game...


or tag. but lets talk about the anime series
104017 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Online
Posted 11/14/14

latinaloverTX wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


latinaloverTX wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

I have an all traps deck.

I lol every time I win.


i got a deck that is made to destroy every other deck


I thought that was the point of every 2 player card game...


or tag. but lets talk about the anime series


I am anti new series.
79066 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / ATX
Offline
Posted 11/14/14

AnimeKami wrote:


latinaloverTX wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


latinaloverTX wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

I have an all traps deck.

I lol every time I win.


i got a deck that is made to destroy every other deck


I thought that was the point of every 2 player card game...


or tag. but lets talk about the anime series


I am anti new series.


why do you not like them?
104017 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Online
Posted 11/14/14

latinaloverTX wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


latinaloverTX wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


latinaloverTX wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

I have an all traps deck.

I lol every time I win.


i got a deck that is made to destroy every other deck


I thought that was the point of every 2 player card game...


or tag. but lets talk about the anime series


I am anti new series.


why do you not like them?


too much extraneous things.

Plus the cards are not to my liking.
79066 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / ATX
Offline
Posted 11/14/14


XYZ to me is SOOO OP
104017 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Online
Posted 11/14/14

latinaloverTX wrote:

XYZ to me is SOOO OP


It can be.
4153 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 11/14/14
well i stopped caring for yugioh post 5ds
79066 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / ATX
Offline
Posted 11/14/14 , edited 11/14/14

AnimeKami wrote:


latinaloverTX wrote:

XYZ to me is SOOO OP


It can be.


if you combine number 1-4 and if by chance that is destory then u can use the next monster eff
79066 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / ATX
Offline
Posted 11/14/14 , edited 11/14/14

Siawo wrote:

well i stopped caring for yugioh post 5ds


this is for all the yugioh series
11154 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 11/14/14

latinaloverTX wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


latinaloverTX wrote:

XYZ to me is SOOO OP


It can be.


if you combine number 1-4 and if by chance that is destory then u can use the next monster eff


That was the most ridiculous anime card ever, im glad it never got released.
79066 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / ATX
Offline
Posted 11/14/14

MarkyD73 wrote:


latinaloverTX wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


latinaloverTX wrote:

XYZ to me is SOOO OP


It can be.


if you combine number 1-4 and if by chance that is destory then u can use the next monster eff


That was the most ridiculous anime card ever, im glad it never got released.


That card is COMPLETELY OP. how the hell you fight against it. the strongest monster in terms to attack and defense power
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.