First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Rude users on message boards...
2988 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Fort Worth, Texas
Offline
Posted 11/15/14


What......the.....FUCK?!?!?!?!

How did you....?!

That's....odd! Really! I never thought GameFaqs and Crunchyroll would spill into each other! Well, here we go! x)
Posted 11/15/14

jordancharacter wrote:


mlb0575 wrote:


jordancharacter wrote:


Magical-Soul wrote:


jordancharacter wrote:

I am going to be a jerk and completely ignore the entire point of this thread but...

You fell in love with Radori, didn't you? Don't lie.


.................................

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Maybe I did! I don't know..... I mean, I don't DISLIKE him anymore.....


Gah! I knew it! If only I took advantage of my frank way of thinking and used it to be a complete jerk on gaming message boards I could have a woman my own age in love with me!

Why, God, WHY!?


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfeys7Jfnx8 lol this :p


I think I found my theme song!


lol yeah it applies a little too often Still doesn't make sense to me though haha
Posted 11/15/14
I don't get it. What's your point?
37230 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 11/15/14




I think it is a song describing the masochistic tendencies of woman below 30. Probably.
Posted 11/15/14

jordancharacter wrote:





I think it is a song describing the masochistic tendencies of woman below 30. Probably.


It isn't a one way street. Plenty of guys gravitate to women that are like this too lol.
2988 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Fort Worth, Texas
Offline
Posted 11/15/14
Why is nobody on-topic? >.<
Posted 11/15/14

Magical-Soul wrote:

Why is nobody on-topic? >.<


I believe it's because there isn't one.
37230 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 11/15/14

Magical-Soul wrote:

Why is nobody on-topic? >.<


Well, I for one am not because my heart was torn out after learning the dude has his own wiki page....

I can't compete with that!


Posted 11/15/14

Magical-Soul wrote:

Why is nobody on-topic? >.<


It is a pretty broad topic :p It all ties in really.

2988 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Fort Worth, Texas
Offline
Posted 11/15/14

jordancharacter wrote:


Magical-Soul wrote:

Why is nobody on-topic? >.<


Well, I for one am not because my heart was torn out after learning the dude has his own wiki page....

I can't compete with that!




I can make you a wiki page if you want, :P

And will somebody please get that DeadlyDoll guy outta here?!
37230 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 11/15/14

Magical-Soul wrote:


jordancharacter wrote:


Magical-Soul wrote:

Why is nobody on-topic? >.<


Well, I for one am not because my heart was torn out after learning the dude has his own wiki page....

I can't compete with that!




I can make you a wiki page if you want, :P

And will somebody please get that DeadlyDoll guy outta here?!


Awesome! Can you somehow stretch out "Somewhat Sarcastic", "Poor Comedic Timing", and " Most Likely Improper Use of Quotations And Capitalization" into 700 words?

And don't worry about DeadlyDoll, he's just a background character!

17918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Wanderer in Texas
Offline
Posted 11/15/14

thestars201 wrote:

I'm always nice.

For the rude users online, sometimes, I'll play along. Sometimes, I'll call them out.... but most of the time, I read and ignore.


I agree with you 100%.
2988 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Fort Worth, Texas
Offline
Posted 11/15/14

jordancharacter wrote:


Magical-Soul wrote:


jordancharacter wrote:


Magical-Soul wrote:

Why is nobody on-topic? >.<


Well, I for one am not because my heart was torn out after learning the dude has his own wiki page....

I can't compete with that!




I can make you a wiki page if you want, :P

And will somebody please get that DeadlyDoll guy outta here?!


Awesome! Can you somehow stretch out "Somewhat Sarcastic", "Poor Comedic Timing", and " Most Likely Improper Use of Quotations And Capitalization" into 700 words?

And don't worry about DeadlyDoll, he's just a background character!



I'll PM you! Lets talk there!

I'll make sure your wiki page is fully featured and completely true! 100%..... Okay, It's going to be 95% and 5% a lie. xD But rest assured, Jordan! I'm on it!
Posted 11/15/14

jordancharacter wrote:

And don't worry about DeadlyDoll, he's just a background character!



I am offended by your incorrect pronoun usage. -not-

That aside, I understand the situation. You may resume your online flirting. I apologize for getting in the way.
37230 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 11/15/14

xDeadlyDollx wrote:


jordancharacter wrote:

And don't worry about DeadlyDoll, he's just a background character!



I am offended by your incorrect pronoun usage. -not-

That aside, I understand the situation. You may resume your online flirting. I apologize for getting in the way.


Appreciat- wait, am I coming off as flirting? Granted, I guess it could have looked that way but...oh yup, that definitely looks like flirting.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.