First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Crunchyroll Dark Theme
7214 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Adanac
Offline
Posted 11/18/14
Thank you for this. CR looks much better.
Posted 11/18/14
Too dark for a bright person like myself.
6176 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 11/18/14

applestash wrote:

Too dark for a bright person like myself.


You can change the colors to any color you can imagine so.....
Posted 11/18/14

milankarma wrote:


applestash wrote:

Too dark for a bright person like myself.


You can change the colors to any color you can imagine so.....


I can't see my text anymore.
6176 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 11/18/14

applestash wrote:


milankarma wrote:


applestash wrote:

Too dark for a bright person like myself.


You can change the colors to any color you can imagine so.....


I can't see my text anymore.


I'll add text color options asap
31009 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Tórshavn
Offline
Posted 11/18/14
Yeah, I like it better as-is, though it's most likely cause of the colors in that background of yours, doesn't really sit well for my eyes Though keep changing it up and maybe I'll try it once
6176 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 11/18/14 , edited 11/18/14


Added text color options : install the update here: https://userstyles.org/styles/107353/crunchyroll-fully-customizable-theme
Posted 11/18/14 , edited 11/18/14

milankarma wrote:

I'll add text color options asap :)


That would be very awesome.

Edit: Thanks!
6176 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 11/18/14

JayVeeDees wrote:

Yeah, I like it better as-is, though it's most likely cause of the colors in that background of yours, doesn't really sit well for my eyes Though keep changing it up and maybe I'll try it once :)


You can customise the colors to whatever you want, not just dark. I should update the screenshots :p
22353 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Holland
Offline
Posted 11/18/14
Awesome, will def check it out.
6176 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 11/18/14
Just added the option to add a custom logo and added more text options.
Update it here: https://userstyles.org/styles/107353/crunchyroll-fully-customizable-theme
14644 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / US of A
Offline
Posted 11/19/14
Thank you! I made the background a gif of falling petals, which is pretty cool. And I got male Saber all over xD
13639 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / NekoLand
Offline
Posted 11/19/14
Did you mean for the style to not show up on user pages, or is it just me?
6176 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 11/19/14 , edited 11/19/14

Vulpyne wrote:

Did you mean for the style to not show up on user pages, or is it just me?


That's somehow what happens sometimes. I added an exception at the user page because it overwrote the background. The exception was only supposed to be for the background but for some reason it removes the entire style from the page. I'll do some more research on it and hopefully fix it.

Edit: I figured out this only happens when you upload a background. If you select one from a URL it still works
351 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 11/21/14
Thanks loads, I can't stand for my websites I usually traffic to not be in night mode, now it's so much easier on my eyes!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.