First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Upcoming Conventions!!
Creator
32237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Denver
Offline
Posted 4/12/08
I don't remember, does it really matter? I just realized that Starfest and Passover are both on the 19th... Damn it...
Creator
32237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Denver
Offline
Posted 4/26/08
So Starfest was fun... I keep hoping to meet up with some of you at conventions!
Member
80213 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Seattle
Offline
Posted 6/12/08
Grrr... damned work getting in the way of cons... well that and lack of money and vacation time... but GRRR
Member
379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 9/26/08
i was so sad i didnt get to go to nan desu kan
Creator
32237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Denver
Offline
Posted 9/30/08

puremanyuki wrote:

i was so sad i didnt get to go to nan desu kan


Aw we really missed you Henry!
Member
379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 10/3/08
thas nice though i herd everyone went as death note charecters uggggh did u go as death note charecter too
Member
8815 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / new mexico
Offline
Posted 11/18/08
Whats the line up on the conventions for 2009 I want to see if theres anything comeing up for when I come back
Creator
32237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Denver
Offline
Posted 11/20/08

puremanyuki wrote:

thas nice though i herd everyone went as death note charecters uggggh did u go as death note charecter too


Hell no. I don't dress up for anime cons. Just sci fi.
Creator
32237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Denver
Offline
Posted 11/20/08

Jilldo2919 wrote:

Whats the line up on the conventions for 2009 I want to see if theres anything comeing up for when I come back


Yeah, I have to get those up... Blargh.
Member
8815 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / new mexico
Offline
Posted 11/20/08
Cool I know I could always ask eddy and gumby for some of them but they dont know all the ones that we go too
Member
80213 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Seattle
Offline
Posted 1/5/09
HUZZAH and happy day, it seems Anime Wasabi is going to happen, http://www.animewasabi.com/. Even better it is REALLY close to my place =^.^= Yay another anime con to go to.... and to broke me :p
Member
8815 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / new mexico
Offline
Posted 2/16/09
Heres a list of all the Conventions this year exept Ghengis con cuz it already happened

Opus Fantasy Fest Red Lion Hotel I70 and Quebec
March 13-15 2009

Animeland Wasabi Fourpoints by Sheraton
March 27-29 2009

Starfest Marriott DTC I-25 & Belleview
April 17-19 2009

Nan Desu Kan Marriott DTC
September 11-13 2009

Mile Hi Con Hyatt Regency Tech Center
October 23-25 2009
Creator
32237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Denver
Offline
Posted 2/24/09

Jilldo2919 wrote:

Heres a list of all the Conventions this year exept Ghengis con cuz it already happened

Opus Fantasy Fest Red Lion Hotel I70 and Quebec
March 13-15 2009

Animeland Wasabi Fourpoints by Sheraton
March 27-29 2009

Starfest Marriott DTC I-25 & Belleview
April 17-19 2009

Nan Desu Kan Marriott DTC
September 11-13 2009

Mile Hi Con Hyatt Regency Tech Center
October 23-25 2009


Awesome! Thanks!!
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.