First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
So Apparently, Eating Squid Could make you Pregnant O_o
Posted 11/16/14 , edited 11/16/14

IgniteBadIntentions wrote:

There is a thing called soap and a shower.
I think you need to realize this.
I feel bad for whoever is by you.
You're old enough now that you can wash yourself on your own.
Try looking up how to take a proper shower if you're that unintelligent.


To be fair, I don't think it's has to do with a lack of bathing, per se.
*Note: Sperm apparently smells like Squid. Source = Seitokai Yakuindomo, from which my avatar originate.
Anyhoo, it was an anecdote to introduce the subject. Stop patronizing people. It's not at all pleasant.
Posted 11/16/14

PeripheralVisionary wrote:

...searching for an answer as to why my genitalia smells like squid...


I'm done.
Posted 11/16/14 , edited 11/16/14

PeripheralVisionary wrote:


IgniteBadIntentions wrote:

There is a thing called soap and a shower.
I think you need to realize this.
I feel bad for whoever is by you.
You're old enough now that you can wash yourself on your own.
Try looking up how to take a proper shower if you're that unintelligent.


To be fair, I don't think it's has to do with a lack of bathing, per se.
*Note: Sperm apparently smells like Squid. Source = Seitokai Yakuindomo, from which my avatar originate.
Anyhoo, it was an anecdote to introduce the subject. Stop patronizing people. It's not at all pleasant.


What's not pleasant is how you can't take care of yourself.
I know what cum smells and tastes like. I will tell you it does NOT smell or taste like squid.
Maybe you have an STD, I think that one person is right on seeing a doctor you could have an infection.
Better to ask a professional instead of reading things on the Internet.
Use common sense and if you didn't like my post why would you create a forum for people to patronize you?
I think instead of throwing your medical issue out there you create a subject on the article instead.
Posted 11/16/14 , edited 11/16/14

IgniteBadIntentions wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:


IgniteBadIntentions wrote:

There is a thing called soap and a shower.
I think you need to realize this.
I feel bad for whoever is by you.
You're old enough now that you can wash yourself on your own.
Try looking up how to take a proper shower if you're that unintelligent.


To be fair, I don't think it's has to do with a lack of bathing, per se.
*Note: Sperm apparently smells like Squid. Source = Seitokai Yakuindomo, from which my avatar originate.
Anyhoo, it was an anecdote to introduce the subject. Stop patronizing people. It's not at all pleasant.


What's not pleasant is how you can't take care of yourself.
I know what cum smells and tastes like. I will tell you it does NOT smell or taste like squid.
Maybe you have an STD, I think that one person is right on seeing a doctor you could have an infection.
Better to ask a professional instead of reading things on the Internet.
Use common sense and if you didn't like my post why would you create a forum for people to patronize you?
I think instead of throwing your medical issue out there you create a subject on the article instead.


I treat you with respect, I expect the same in return. Now I don't know which is more pathetic; a person such as myself with a ribald sense of humor or someone who disrespects other on the basis of intelligence? I may even be dumber than you, but that is no reason to disrespect me in return. It's pathetic if you do. It shows you don't know how to work in the real world, which I think is more of a flaw than skipping baths every now and then. (Not that I do.)


Edit: Being polite is appropriate in any situation. Thank you.

P.S. Was sure smelled like Squid. Than again, I have a perverse idea of what a squid may smell like.
2524 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Out of sight (But...
Offline
Posted 11/16/14

IgniteBadIntentions wrote:



.
I know what cum smells and tastes like. I will tell you it does NOT smell or taste like squid.



Congratz.
Posted 11/16/14 , edited 11/16/14

PeripheralVisionary wrote:


IgniteBadIntentions wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:


IgniteBadIntentions wrote:

There is a thing called soap and a shower.
I think you need to realize this.
I feel bad for whoever is by you.
You're old enough now that you can wash yourself on your own.
Try looking up how to take a proper shower if you're that unintelligent.


To be fair, I don't think it's has to do with a lack of bathing, per se.
*Note: Sperm apparently smells like Squid. Source = Seitokai Yakuindomo, from which my avatar originate.
Anyhoo, it was an anecdote to introduce the subject. Stop patronizing people. It's not at all pleasant.


What's not pleasant is how you can't take care of yourself.
I know what cum smells and tastes like. I will tell you it does NOT smell or taste like squid.
Maybe you have an STD, I think that one person is right on seeing a doctor you could have an infection.
Better to ask a professional instead of reading things on the Internet.
Use common sense and if you didn't like my post why would you create a forum for people to patronize you?
I think instead of throwing your medical issue out there you create a subject on the article instead.


I treat you with respect, I expect the same in return. Now I don't know which is more pathetic; a person such as myself with a ribald sense of humor or someone who disrespects other on the basis of intelligence? I may even be dumber than you, but that is no reason to disrespect me in return. It's pathetic.


Sweetie not once did I disrespect you.
If you can't handle the truth don't make forums about your medical issue.
Because you'll be getting the truth from people on the Internet if you do.
Go see your doctor and stop believing everything you see on the Internet.

33924 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 11/16/14




PeripheralVisionary wrote:
genitalia smells like squid.


Posted 11/16/14 , edited 11/16/14

Firedestroyer wrote:


IgniteBadIntentions wrote:



.
I know what cum smells and tastes like. I will tell you it does NOT smell or taste like squid.



Congratz.


Winner winner chicken dinner.
Posted 11/16/14 , edited 11/16/14

IgniteBadIntentions wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:


IgniteBadIntentions wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:


IgniteBadIntentions wrote:

There is a thing called soap and a shower.
I think you need to realize this.
I feel bad for whoever is by you.
You're old enough now that you can wash yourself on your own.
Try looking up how to take a proper shower if you're that unintelligent.


To be fair, I don't think it's has to do with a lack of bathing, per se.
*Note: Sperm apparently smells like Squid. Source = Seitokai Yakuindomo, from which my avatar originate.
Anyhoo, it was an anecdote to introduce the subject. Stop patronizing people. It's not at all pleasant.


What's not pleasant is how you can't take care of yourself.
I know what cum smells and tastes like. I will tell you it does NOT smell or taste like squid.
Maybe you have an STD, I think that one person is right on seeing a doctor you could have an infection.
Better to ask a professional instead of reading things on the Internet.
Use common sense and if you didn't like my post why would you create a forum for people to patronize you?
I think instead of throwing your medical issue out there you create a subject on the article instead.


I treat you with respect, I expect the same in return. Now I don't know which is more pathetic; a person such as myself with a ribald sense of humor or someone who disrespects other on the basis of intelligence? I may even be dumber than you, but that is no reason to disrespect me in return. It's pathetic.


Sweetie not once did I disrespect you.
If you can't handle the truth don't make forums about your medical issue.
Because you'll be getting the truth from people on the Internet if you do.
Go see your doctor and stop believing everything you see on the Internet.


The problem with internet forums is the lack of body language and the lack of tone present. Interpreting things is difficult.
Here's the line I had an issue with.

"There is a thing called soap and a shower. "

That is called patronizing, as you assumed I didn't know what those two things were. Everything else is subjected to debate, but I think it is safe to classify this as patronizing.

P.S. Calling me sweetie is patronizing as well. There's a reason why women object to be calling the term.
Posted 11/16/14 , edited 11/16/14

PeripheralVisionary wrote:


IgniteBadIntentions wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:


IgniteBadIntentions wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:


IgniteBadIntentions wrote:

There is a thing called soap and a shower.
I think you need to realize this.
I feel bad for whoever is by you.
You're old enough now that you can wash yourself on your own.
Try looking up how to take a proper shower if you're that unintelligent.


To be fair, I don't think it's has to do with a lack of bathing, per se.
*Note: Sperm apparently smells like Squid. Source = Seitokai Yakuindomo, from which my avatar originate.
Anyhoo, it was an anecdote to introduce the subject. Stop patronizing people. It's not at all pleasant.


What's not pleasant is how you can't take care of yourself.
I know what cum smells and tastes like. I will tell you it does NOT smell or taste like squid.
Maybe you have an STD, I think that one person is right on seeing a doctor you could have an infection.
Better to ask a professional instead of reading things on the Internet.
Use common sense and if you didn't like my post why would you create a forum for people to patronize you?
I think instead of throwing your medical issue out there you create a subject on the article instead.


I treat you with respect, I expect the same in return. Now I don't know which is more pathetic; a person such as myself with a ribald sense of humor or someone who disrespects other on the basis of intelligence? I may even be dumber than you, but that is no reason to disrespect me in return. It's pathetic.


Sweetie not once did I disrespect you.
If you can't handle the truth don't make forums about your medical issue.
Because you'll be getting the truth from people on the Internet if you do.
Go see your doctor and stop believing everything you see on the Internet.


The problem with internet forums is the lack of body language and the lack of tone present. Interpreting things is difficult.
Here's the line I had an issue with.

"There is a thing called soap and a shower. "

That is called patronizing, as you assumed I didn't know what those two things were. Everything else is subjected to debate, but I think it is safe to classify this as patronizing.



Go cry to your parents. I really don't care.
If anything I was trying to help you.
Sad you kids try to pick any little detail just to try to start with people.
P.S. Would you rather me call you something rude darling?
I'm being quite nice even though you're trying to start with me.
Tell you what, go pick a fight with a man because it's distasteful to pick a fight with a woman.
I'm not going to lower myself down to you to start a fight.
I will kindly ask you to stop.
Posted 11/16/14 , edited 11/16/14


*Sigh
Judging me on my age now? Have you no shame?


P.S. If you say so. I am trying to calmly and surely trying to get you to see the side of my view. It was in my opinion a gross but harmless joke. If I wanted to start a fight with you, I would've been much less civil and use ad hominem and the fact you know what sperm tastes and smells like apparently.
Posted 11/16/14 , edited 11/16/14

PeripheralVisionary wrote:



*Sigh
Judging me on my age now? Have you no shame?


Want to cry to them now?
Have you no shame to keep from starting with people? Obviously not.
Have a nice day and I really think you should see a doctor.

P.S. To your P.S. I know because I'm an adult. When two adults love each other they have sex.
You must know this since your profile says you're 18.
I'm not wanting to fight with you so please stop trying to pick a fight with me.
Be thankful this month! Happy Early Thanksgiving ~
Posted 11/16/14

IgniteBadIntentions wrote:

There is a thing called soap and a shower.
I think you need to realize this.
I feel bad for whoever is by you.
You're old enough now that you can wash yourself on your own.
Try looking up how to take a proper shower if you're that unintelligent.


There are some adults in this world who have the disability to wash themselves. Not everyone has the same normal abilities as most. I wouldn't be so literal about that if I were you.

Plus, didn't this topic start out as a joke?

On another note, aren't you supposed to be promoting CR to be a better site? Having this kind of negative attitude would be contradicting. Just wondering, that is all. Hope you have a better day, Ignite.
Posted 11/16/14 , edited 11/16/14

badasspink wrote:


IgniteBadIntentions wrote:

There is a thing called soap and a shower.
I think you need to realize this.
I feel bad for whoever is by you.
You're old enough now that you can wash yourself on your own.
Try looking up how to take a proper shower if you're that unintelligent.


There are some adults in this world who have the disability to wash themselves. Not everyone has the same normal abilities as most. I wouldn't be so literal about that if I were you.

Plus, didn't this topic start out as a joke?

On another note, aren't you supposed to be promoting CR to be a better site? Having this kind of negative attitude would be contradicting. Just wondering, that is all. Hope you have a better day, Ignite.


That's not a negative attitude I was being nice.
You can't see someone's emotions in text.

Another note I do know that some people have disabilities but they wouldn't be on this site bothering with the forums.
These forums are too nasty and negative.
That's why I never talk in them, however I rarely will just to test them.
Posted 11/16/14 , edited 11/16/14
I'm sorry for having tentacles ;-;
I promise I won't make your private parts smell too bad next time <3
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.