First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply Favorite Hunter x Hunter Girl
24921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Bay Area
Online
Posted 11/17/14
I would say Neferpitou but since she is not techinically female it would be Phantom Troupe's Machi
62812 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 11/17/14

Ciros2290 wrote:
Gon's momma *LAWL*

647 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / To the left. Not...
Offline
Posted 11/17/14



Damn, how'd I forget?! Can I change my answer?
48555 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / AZ
Offline
Posted 11/17/14
Alluka and Something


22353 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Holland
Offline
Posted 11/17/14
Probably Alluka Zoldyck

14990 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 11/17/14

palm
42566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Rulid Village
Offline
Posted 11/17/14
definitely Kurapika

because she's totally a girl
24271 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 11/18/14
57002 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Planet Sanno
Offline
Posted 11/18/14

GayAsianBoy wrote:

Kurapika




I was going to make the obvious joke, but several others have beaten me to it.

That being said, I still pick Kurapika.
xxJing 
37197 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Duckburg
Online
Posted 11/18/14
I think all the Zoldyk children are technically male. Despite the ambiguity of their appearances or which gender they choose to associate themselves with.
24271 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 11/18/14

xxJing wrote:

I think all the Zoldyk children are technically male. Despite the ambiguity of their appearances or which gender they choose to associate themselves with.


I'm sure if you repeat it enough times it becomes true... I'm still firmly in the Alluka is a girl camp.
xxJing 
37197 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Duckburg
Online
Posted 11/18/14

MysticGon wrote:


xxJing wrote:

I think all the Zoldyk children are technically male. Despite the ambiguity of their appearances or which gender they choose to associate themselves with.


I'm sure if you repeat it enough times it becomes true... I'm still firmly in the Alluka is a girl camp.


Well the thing is, if the parents say Alluka is a boy, while Killua says Alluka is a girl, then Alluka is most likely technically a male. I mean I can definitely see a sibling wishing to respect his brother's or sister's wishes about associating with one gender or another, but I don't see parents being confused about the actual sex of their child.

It's all ambiguous, but I think they are all males, even Karuta (was that the name?) and Alluka.

24271 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 11/18/14

xxJing wrote:


MysticGon wrote:


xxJing wrote:

I think all the Zoldyk children are technically male. Despite the ambiguity of their appearances or which gender they choose to associate themselves with.


I'm sure if you repeat it enough times it becomes true... I'm still firmly in the Alluka is a girl camp.


Well the thing is, if the parents say Alluka is a boy, while Killua says Alluka is a girl, then Alluka is most likely technically a male. I mean I can definitely see a sibling wishing to respect his brother's or sister's wishes about associating with one gender or another, but I don't see parents being confused about the actual sex of their child.

It's all ambiguous, but I think they are all males, even Karuta (was that the name?) and Alluka.



The parents always refer to Alluka as "that child" though if my memory serves. At least according to Viz/CR translations. Its down to what Illumi and Killua call Alluka. Kalluto might be a boy though it would seem, although I haven't seem them use any pronouns when talking about him either.
4251 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 11/18/14
Komugi all the way.. I just loved her lol. The first couple episodes she appeared, she kinda bothered me, but later in the arc I began to think she was really cute in her unique way.. I kinda felt bad for her at the point where she was being held hostage (in a sense) and she was confused and whatnot..
ThtGy 
17967 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Kingdom of Dango...
Offline
Posted 11/18/14
Definitely Bisky but Komugi is also an acceptable answer.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.