First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
2014 Best, "favorite anime girl thread" contest!
36636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / My Chair, OH
Offline
Posted 11/17/14

lorreen wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

This is a tournament run by me on the best favorite girl thread.


Hey! you stole my idea. Give me some credit at least

Except I had the idea before you
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-861797/-2014-midyear-best-guy-contest?fpid=48446567
One Punch Mod
96738 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 11/17/14 , edited 11/17/14

Grauger wrote:


lorreen wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

This is a tournament run by me on the best favorite girl thread.


Hey! you stole my idea. Give me some credit at least

Except I had the idea before you
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-861797/-2014-midyear-best-guy-contest?fpid=48446567


Ah, so you did. Now I"m embarrassed to have said anything. That's what I get for just skimming that thread.
33885 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / AR
Offline
Posted 11/17/14 , edited 11/17/14
Well, looks like the Favorite Girl threads have taken over.
21739 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / The Dark Continent
Offline
Posted 11/17/14
Lol you guys are the best! I honestly hoped all this would happen when I planted the Death Note and Dragon Ball seeds. Took some time but better late than never.
53673 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / CA
Offline
Posted 11/17/14
LL! back in action!

When does the Quarter finals begin.
34999 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Online
Posted 11/17/14
*Comes back to Crunchyroll* *Sees all the favorite girl threads*

Oh..my...gosh

Guys I just wanted to make Key threads lol. I think I started a favorite girl plague (I mean it wasn't me. I'm innocent!)
40415 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Free World Jail
Offline
Posted 11/17/14

cay032692 wrote:

LL! back in action!

When does the Quarter finals begin.


You're welcome. I wasn't taking that NGNL crap sitting down. Not again.
Posted 11/17/14 , edited 11/17/14
There is no best of these threads. They are all the worst.
224151 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Anime World
Offline
Posted 11/17/14
This is a legendary moment on CR.
40415 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Free World Jail
Offline
Posted 11/17/14
Haha! End the round Kami!
25681 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Phoenix, AZ
Offline
Posted 11/17/14
Are we allowed to campaign in the Favorite Girl threads?
Or is that not allowed until later rounds?
38310 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Shiranui
Online
Posted 11/17/14

jtav001 wrote:

Are we allowed to campaign in the Favorite Girl threads?
Or is that not allowed until later rounds?


LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
53673 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / CA
Offline
Posted 11/17/14

GoldTStar wrote:


cay032692 wrote:

LL! back in action!

When does the Quarter finals begin.


You're welcome. I wasn't taking that NGNL crap sitting down. Not again.


Hell yeah! But seriously tho, yes! Some might think I am playing a lot, But Legit LL Girls Over NGNL....
8909 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / MI
Offline
Posted 11/17/14

stark700 wrote:

This is a legendary moment on CR.


I love this community.
16833 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / IL
Offline
Posted 11/17/14

jtav001 wrote:

Are we allowed to campaign in the Favorite Girl threads?
Or is that not allowed until later rounds?



This is great.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.