Created by iforgetmyname
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Your'e FPS playstyle.
2360 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / The Bay
Offline
Posted 11/18/14
I only use snipers basically. On Battlefield im more ghost, and can practically hit every shot with a sniper. And well on cod i play as a beserker with a sniper, since i basically grew up on 1v1s, feeds, and trickshots

I don't play much games anymore though, i rather hangout with my friends or something.
17166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 11/18/14
I refuse to use anything other than a nice bolt-action sniper rifle paired with a desert eagle or a shotgun. I really don't play a whole lot of FPS anymore, but that's what I aim for whenever I do play one.
I picked the ghost because I felt like that was the closest to my style.
29739 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Fraxinus
Offline
Posted 11/21/14
I'm a sniper through and through, and love sniping players from across maps, so I think that would put me in the Ghost camp. But, talking about Killzone, if I see that my team is doing poorly, I'll change up my class/loadout and playstyle to what would most help, so I guess I'm a Team-Player, too.
4571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 11/21/14

byClear wrote:

I only use snipers basically. On Battlefield im more ghost, and can practically hit every shot with a sniper. And well on cod i play as a beserker with a sniper, since i basically grew up on 1v1s, feeds, and trickshots

I don't play much games anymore though, i rather hangout with my friends or something.


Ever tried using a slug shotgun as a sniper rifle on Battlefield? It can be done very effectively
4264 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / M / The Shire, England
Offline
Posted 11/21/14
Mix of beserker and team player and no just because I am 13 does not mean I play COD. TBH I think it looks horribly fast paced, same thing every year and terrible fan base. I play Planetside 2 and TF2, BF2 , Gotham city impostors and I just installed Shadow warrior classic now so I'm hype!
4571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 11/21/14

TheZoldyckAssassin wrote:

Mix of beserker and team player and no just because I am 13 does not mean I play COD. TBH I think it looks horribly fast paced, same thing every year and terrible fan base. I play Planetside 2 and TF2, BF2 , Gotham city impostors and I just installed Shadow warrior classic now so I'm hype!


Ew, get CS:GO. I hated Gotham City Imposters
4264 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / M / The Shire, England
Offline
Posted 11/21/14 , edited 11/21/14

metalshiflet96 wrote:


TheZoldyckAssassin wrote:

Mix of beserker and team player and no just because I am 13 does not mean I play COD. TBH I think it looks horribly fast paced, same thing every year and terrible fan base. I play Planetside 2 and TF2, BF2 , Gotham city impostors and I just installed Shadow warrior classic now so I'm hype!


Ew, get CS:GO. I hated Gotham City Imposters


Lol I only have 10 hours in it I have 170 in PS2 and 300 in TF2. CS:GO seems like it will be really hard for me because I suck at shooters.Well I don't suck it's just that most people have been playing fps more than me and way more experienced. When I play with my friends I am virtually the best.
4571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 11/21/14

TheZoldyckAssassin wrote:


metalshiflet96 wrote:


TheZoldyckAssassin wrote:

Mix of beserker and team player and no just because I am 13 does not mean I play COD. TBH I think it looks horribly fast paced, same thing every year and terrible fan base. I play Planetside 2 and TF2, BF2 , Gotham city impostors and I just installed Shadow warrior classic now so I'm hype!


Ew, get CS:GO. I hated Gotham City Imposters


Lol I only have 10 hours in it I have 170 in PS2 and 300 in TF2. CS:GO seems like it will be really hard for me because I suck at shooters.Well I don't suck it's just that most people have been playing fps more than me and way more experienced. In school when I play with my friends I am virtually the best.


CS:GO is really hard for me, and I'm fairly good at shooters. Well, right now I've been playing CS:GO without crosshairs, so that explains some of it
4264 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / M / The Shire, England
Offline
Posted 11/21/14

metalshiflet96 wrote:

CS:GO is really hard for me, and I'm fairly good at shooters. Well, right now I've been playing CS:GO without crosshairs, so that explains some of it

Well, then I would be especially crap.
4571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 11/21/14

TheZoldyckAssassin wrote:


metalshiflet96 wrote:

CS:GO is really hard for me, and I'm fairly good at shooters. Well, right now I've been playing CS:GO without crosshairs, so that explains some of it

Well, then I would be especially crap.


It's actually exceedingly satisfying.
4264 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / M / The Shire, England
Offline
Posted 11/21/14

metalshiflet96 wrote:


TheZoldyckAssassin wrote:


metalshiflet96 wrote:

CS:GO is really hard for me, and I'm fairly good at shooters. Well, right now I've been playing CS:GO without crosshairs, so that explains some of it

Well, then I would be especially crap.


It's actually exceedingly satisfying.


Even if I wanted to got no money right now. Anyway I'm really enjoying shadow warrior classic, I love classic games. But it's rather disoreintating. I feel bit sick right now.
Sailor Candy Moderator
200584 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 12/24/15
"Year-end cleanup. Closing threads with no activity since 2014."
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.