First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Favorite School Days Girl
40323 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Free World Jail
Online
Posted 11/17/14
Who's your favorite School Days girl? I know you may all think they are lovable and sweet girls, but which one appealed to you the most? Personally i pick Setsuna because she was adorable, observant and caring.

Posted 11/17/14
Are we going to have a what's your "favourite ....... girl" thread for every single anime ever in the next hour or something.
40323 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Free World Jail
Online
Posted 11/17/14

haikinka wrote:

Are we going to have a what's your "favourite ....... girl" thread for every single anime ever in the next hour or something.


Yup! I think Madoka is coming up.
33783 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / AR
Offline
Posted 11/17/14

GoldTStar wrote:


haikinka wrote:

Are we going to have a what's your "favourite ....... girl" thread for every single anime ever in the next hour or something.


Yup! I think Madoka is coming up.

Let's not get aHEAD of ourselves here.

I'd have to agree with Setsuna though for best girl. Unless Nice Boat has a gender.

27451 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / USA! USA! USA!
Offline
Posted 11/17/14
Well............the Best Girl is also impure which invalidates her for Best Girl, so none, I guess............
One Punch Mod
85867 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 11/17/14

maxgale wrote:

Well............the Best Girl is also impure which invalidates her for Best Girl, so none, I guess............


Since when is "pure" a requirement for "best"?

I like Sekai best.
104039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Online
Posted 11/17/14
would it kill you guys to make these threads before the tournament?
One Punch Mod
85867 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 11/17/14

AnimeKami wrote:

would it kill you guys to make these threads before the tournament?


You just need a "late to the party" round.
104039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Online
Posted 11/17/14

lorreen wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

would it kill you guys to make these threads before the tournament?


You just need a "late to the party" round.


one day I will draw one punch man...
27451 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / USA! USA! USA!
Offline
Posted 11/17/14

lorreen wrote:


maxgale wrote:

Well............the Best Girl is also impure which invalidates her for Best Girl, so none, I guess............


Since when is "pure" a requirement for "best"?

I like Sekai best.



When describing the purity of their luv!


If their luv isn't pure, it isn't luv...........



17532 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Seattle
Offline
Posted 11/17/14
I think Sekai is the best girl in the series...and Makoto is a huge douche, one of my personal top 3 douchebags in all anime (that I have seen).
One Punch Mod
85867 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 11/17/14

maxgale wrote:


lorreen wrote:


maxgale wrote:

Well............the Best Girl is also impure which invalidates her for Best Girl, so none, I guess............


Since when is "pure" a requirement for "best"?

I like Sekai best.



When describing the purity of their luv!


If their luv isn't pure, it isn't luv...........


Pshaw!

(Also why does luv have anything to do with best?)

Well, if that works for you...

I guess definition of best is a personal decision.
40323 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Free World Jail
Online
Posted 11/17/14

AnimeKami wrote:

would it kill you guys to make these threads before the tournament?


You closed acceptance into the tourney too quickly. Tsk, tsk.
104039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Online
Posted 11/17/14 , edited 11/17/14

GoldTStar wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

would it kill you guys to make these threads before the tournament?


You closed acceptance into the tourney too quickly. Tsk, tsk.


I was kinda drawing...

OK! you can pick the next girl to be drawn.
40323 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Free World Jail
Online
Posted 11/17/14 , edited 11/17/14

AnimeKami wrote:


GoldTStar wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

would it kill you guys to make these threads before the tournament?


You closed acceptance into the tourney too quickly. Tsk, tsk.


I was kinda drawing...

OK! you can pick the next girl to be drawn.


Hmmm...if we are going by this year, Hina (either doll or real form)(Kokkuri-san), Five (Zankyou no Terror), or Chaika (Hitsugi no Chaika).
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.