First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply favorite imoutos
3066 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / San Fran
Offline
Posted 11/18/14 , edited 11/18/14


Maho from Beck is one of the few good ones. Most imoutos are sh%t.
79066 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / ATX
Offline
Posted 11/19/14

lolitaninja wrote:



Maho from Beck is one of the few good ones. Most imoutos are sh%t.


why do you say that?
1557 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Academy City
Offline
Posted 11/19/14
I'm surprised nobody has mentioned Shiro from No Game No Life. She's awesome!
79066 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / ATX
Offline
Posted 11/20/14

MisakaMisaka0202 wrote:

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned Shiro from No Game No Life. She's awesome!


she is ok but she doesn't have emotions in my option
21709 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 11/20/14
This little sister needs some representation:



20192 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / The Heroes Associ...
Offline
Posted 11/20/14
Anko is God Tier imouto. I want to buy her ice cream and beat up anyone bullying her.
3066 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / San Fran
Offline
Posted 11/20/14

latinaloverTX wrote:


lolitaninja wrote:



Maho from Beck is one of the few good ones. Most imoutos are sh%t.


why do you say that?


Because Maho doesn't obsess over her brother like most other little sisters in anime do. She has a normal sibling relationship with him and that's kinda refreshing to see.
xxJing 
37179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Duckburg
Offline
Posted 11/20/14

lolitaninja wrote:


latinaloverTX wrote:


lolitaninja wrote:



Maho from Beck is one of the few good ones. Most imoutos are sh%t.


why do you say that?


Because Maho doesn't obsess over her brother like most other little sisters in anime do. She has a normal sibling relationship with him and that's kinda refreshing to see.


That's because her brother isn't the main character.
3066 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / San Fran
Offline
Posted 11/20/14

xxJing wrote:


lolitaninja wrote:


latinaloverTX wrote:


lolitaninja wrote:



Maho from Beck is one of the few good ones. Most imoutos are sh%t.


why do you say that?


Because Maho doesn't obsess over her brother like most other little sisters in anime do. She has a normal sibling relationship with him and that's kinda refreshing to see.


That's because her brother isn't the main character.


He's still one of the main characters, though.

Hmm...but I kinda see your point. Still, why does it always have to be that whenever it's the main character that has a little sister, she has to have semi-incestuous feelings for him?! It's stupid and unnatural! That's EXACTLY why most imoutos in anime are s@#*.
xxJing 
37179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Duckburg
Offline
Posted 11/20/14

lolitaninja wrote:

He's still one of the main characters, though.

Hmm...but I kinda see your point. Still, why does it always have to be that whenever it's the main character that has a little sister, she has to have semi-incestuous feelings for him?! It's stupid and unnatural! That's EXACTLY why most imoutos in anime are s@#*.


It's because 90% of the time when the male main character has a little sister, the show is a harem. The type of audience that is usually attracted to harems wants to live vicariously through the main character, and a condition of that is that the main character is the center of the universe. Meaning another guy cannot upstage him in anyway.

I think the closest you will get in a harem where the main character's sister isn't totally in love with him is D-Frag. She likes her brother, but not romantically. At the same time though, no one has any romantic development other than the main character.
34033 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 11/20/14

lolitaninja wrote:


xxJing wrote:


lolitaninja wrote:


latinaloverTX wrote:


lolitaninja wrote:



Maho from Beck is one of the few good ones. Most imoutos are sh%t.


why do you say that?


Because Maho doesn't obsess over her brother like most other little sisters in anime do. She has a normal sibling relationship with him and that's kinda refreshing to see.


That's because her brother isn't the main character.


He's still one of the main characters, though.

Hmm...but I kinda see your point. Still, why does it always have to be that whenever it's the main character that has a little sister, she has to have semi-incestuous feelings for him?! It's stupid and unnatural! That's EXACTLY why most imoutos in anime are s@#*.


No. First of all most of them are awesome. Second hardly anything in anime is natural that's the fun in it lol. (Ignoring the part about it being stupid because ugh) And finally Bonnie from Pokemon XY has no incestuous feelings for feelings for Clemont whatsoever. Same with Serenity from Yugioh, Kobato from We Without Wings, Nanamj from Choas; Head and Rin from Little Busters. Need I say anymore?
3066 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / San Fran
Offline
Posted 11/20/14

xxJing wrote:


lolitaninja wrote:

He's still one of the main characters, though.

Hmm...but I kinda see your point. Still, why does it always have to be that whenever it's the main character that has a little sister, she has to have semi-incestuous feelings for him?! It's stupid and unnatural! That's EXACTLY why most imoutos in anime are s@#*.


It's because 90% of the time when the male main character has a little sister, the show is a harem. The type of audience that is usually attracted to harems wants to live vicariously through the main character, and a condition of that is that the main character is the center of the universe. Meaning another guy cannot upstage him in anyway.

I think the closest you will get in a harem where the main character's sister isn't totally in love with him is D-Frag. She likes her brother, but not romantically. At the same time though, no one has any romantic development other than the main character.


And this is one reason I can't stand most harems. Having a little sister myself and being a girl, I guess I just can't relate to this attraction.
xxJing 
37179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Duckburg
Offline
Posted 11/20/14

lolitaninja wrote:


And this is one reason I can't stand most harems. Having a little sister myself and being a girl, I guess I just can't relate to this attraction.


I can't really blame you. I can't stand most shoujo's, the melodrama is just too painful for me. Harems on the other hand are for the most part purely hedonistic, which is easier for me to swallow.
79066 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / ATX
Offline
Posted 11/21/14 , edited 11/21/14
22113 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / chicago
Offline
Posted 11/22/14
who I'd want IRL:


who is my favorite:

I LOVE tsunderes so she can be bitchy all she wants ^_^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.