First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Favourite Akame ga Kill! Girl
xxJing 
37179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Duckburg
Offline
Posted 11/18/14

PhantomGundam wrote:


xxJing wrote:

Najenda




Obviously, I'm not. Don't you see my face?
81837 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 11/18/14


Let me guess, your favorite is Nice-kun?
237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/18/14
My girl is Leone. Girl can turn into a super-powered beast. What more can I say?
63526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Colorado
Online
Posted 11/18/14
Esdeath wins.


Chelsea would be second and then Mine would be third.
85860 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/18/14 , edited 11/18/14
As someone who is as important to the story as Ieyasu, I have to pick Sayo.

After that, it's Esdeath.
37909 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 11/18/14
1. Chelsea
2. Akame
3. Leone
4. Tatsumi
55581 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 11/18/14

Demimaelstrom wrote:



Let me guess, your favorite is Nice-kun?


LOL.....uh for this show favorite girl Esdeath, favorite guy was Lubbock....
16743 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / IL
Offline
Posted 11/18/14

h9902014 wrote:


Demimaelstrom wrote:



Let me guess, your favorite is Nice-kun?


LOL.....uh for this show favorite girl Esdeath, favorite guy was Lubbock....


Good man, h9 you know what's up.
2372 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Chicago
Offline
Posted 11/18/14
Is there any argument here?

55581 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 11/18/14

pongo903 wrote:


h9902014 wrote:


Demimaelstrom wrote:



Let me guess, your favorite is Nice-kun?


LOL.....uh for this show favorite girl Esdeath, favorite guy was Lubbock....


Good man, h9 you know what's up.


Seeing how they treat Lubbock makes me resent Tatsumi.
85860 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/18/14

h9902014 wrote:


pongo903 wrote:

Good man, h9 you know what's up.


Seeing how they treat Lubbock makes me resent Tatsumi.


16743 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / IL
Offline
Posted 11/18/14

h9902014 wrote:

Seeing how they treat Lubbock makes me resent Tatsumi.


I don't know if I resent him. . . . actually I guess I kind of did after that episode.

55581 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 11/18/14

LionelJeid wrote:


h9902014 wrote:


pongo903 wrote:

Good man, h9 you know what's up.


Seeing how they treat Lubbock makes me resent Tatsumi.



Yea he's gonna come out clean out of that just watch.



pongo903 wrote:


h9902014 wrote:

Seeing how they treat Lubbock makes me resent Tatsumi.


I don't know if I resent him. . . . actually I guess I kind of did after that episode.



I really did, the guy gets literally EVERYTHING in that show because he's the protag. I mean he does have some cool things about him. But they just baby him all the time.
16743 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / IL
Offline
Posted 11/18/14

h9902014 wrote:

I really did, the guy gets literally EVERYTHING in that show because he's the protag. I mean he does have some cool things about him. But they just baby him all the time.


It would really help if he wasn't babied all the time, something bad needs to happen to him.
85860 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/18/14

h9902014 wrote:


LionelJeid wrote:


Yea he's gonna come out clean out of that just watch.


I was mocking the end of the last episode - I didn't like it any more than you did, Bro.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.