First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
Sex is Overrated?
447 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Sydney
Offline
Posted 11/19/14

Velict wrote:

the plus side to that is the fact that I already counted five 15 year olds, compared to one 33 year old.


If we're weeaboo's, why are you on this site?

And I disagree with what you're saying, but I can see it from your perspective.
27500 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Kaguya's Panties
Online
Posted 11/19/14 , edited 11/19/14
Well I'm 21, a virgin, I intend to stay that way and no amount of childish name-calling or pitiful insults about being gay will change my mind.
The idea of sex is disgusting and the I am not attracted to private parts of either gender at all.. in fact they repulse me.. I have no idea why people would actually take part in that "activity" especially when there's always the chance of conceiving a child (I'm against having children too, sue me..) and am even more concerned when people do it simply "because it feels good". I'm fine with my choice and if anyone in this world thinks they have a chance to change my mind, I'll simply prove to them that it's not humanly possible to get me to take part.
32346 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 11/19/14
Yes it is. In my teens it was all i could think about doing and i had a thing about meeting random girls from the internet with the idea of having sex. I've found it to be always the same and it got very old very fast same with relationships i think these days I'd rather just enjoy a cup of tea and a film than go through the motions with a girlfriend again. It's like doing anything else new the first time is an adventure then after that the thrill gets less and less because you know everything that will happen like riding a roller coaster.
8653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Pennsylvania
Offline
Posted 11/19/14


cough cough dear god i just realized your age O_O
26718 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Waterloo, Ontario
Offline
Posted 11/19/14
Sex isn't overrated it's needed it's a human desire lol.
10070 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 11/19/14
Sex is just sex when you're in it for the.... you guessed it ! The sex.
Love making-Now THAT is AWESOME
24 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M
Offline
Posted 11/19/14 , edited 11/19/14

GayAsianBoy wrote:


SuperDetectiveL wrote:

And my point is though that a generalization of genders is generally untrue. If generalizations truly had factual backing, rather than say some ludicrous deranged person who proclaims to have done the scientific research, then we'd have already died out as the good people who exist would not want us as a part of the world. Generalizations typically have very grim consequences for the belief in them. Such as not feeling welcome amongst others due to said belief that people have.

When I get off, I typically only choose not to touch anyone until I've washed my hands. It more than likely has something to do with the feeling of uncleanliness and not wanting to disrespect someone by touching them with cum stained hands or so.


I don't need science to back my point since my point is based on my own feelings and experience with the men I've had sex with. I may not have sex with all men on this planet; but from what I've experienced and reading other peoples stories; it's a pretty accurate generalisation.

Have you ever had sex with any man to say my generalisation is false?


Not with men. But I've done it myself to know that I feel more like holding her in my arm with a girl than just sitting in bed smoking a cigarette. But I must wash myself first. So of course I wouldn't jump straight to touching her when my baby making area should be cleansed of any leftovers. And most of the women I know who have either husbands or boyfriends have great aftermaths full of touching. And they also have plenty of touching even before them. And can you deduce what happens after an hour of cuddling?

Absolutely nothing. You think just because a man touches an object of desire, he must enact intercourse? I don't know what world you live in, but this world has a term called misandry. And it exists. It also entails the demonization of innocent men through generalizations that others are expected to believe. You also claimed that because you are a man, that you can tell what they are thinking. But this is only because you feel the same way that you think they feel. Otherwise you would not be able to tell, and you would thus be unfit for the task of deducing their motives. You must think like them in all honesty in order to even tell. It takes one to know one. However, this isn't the case with you. Otherwise you would not even bother asking for a better man if you think no better men exist.

And women are all the same. Not a thing is special or different about her inner essence than any man. All are capable of the same evils. And all will have an equal ration no matter how many times you read the news or hear online differently. And to think that you take online info as seriously as to make a generalizations is a stark viewpoint in life. Even for men who do not feel the need to touch someone after sex, that does not deduce the reasoning. Perhaps they feel it to be disrespectful when the act is done to touch anyone. Just because they would not touch you, does not mean they feel like touching themselves outside of a shower.
5565 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / The Netherlands,...
Offline
Posted 11/19/14
Nope.
28100 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 11/19/14

saksiss wrote:

Well I'm 21, a virgin, I intend to stay that way and no amount of childish name-calling or pitiful insults about being gay will change my mind.
The idea of sex is disgusting and the I am not attracted to private parts of either gender at all.. in fact they repulse me.. I have no idea why people would actually take part in that "activity" especially when there's always the chance of conceiving a child (I'm against having children too, sue me..) and am even more concerned when people do it simply "because it feels good". I'm fine with my choice and if anyone in this world thinks they have a chance to change my mind, I'll simply prove to them that it's not humanly possible to get me to take part.


Yeah, you say that now, and then you may find someone you don't expect that you end up caring for a whole lot. Happened to me that way, anyway. Being with someone you truly love and care about is amazing.
Posted 11/19/14
It depends on the person...if I love that person, I would like to please them and work hard for them: their pleasure is my pleasure lol

If it is just to have a good time and there is no love then yes, I would feel bored and my hand could do a better job.

I have a male friend who says he is tired of having sex with girls who only lay on the bed and expect the man to do everything, he says he wants to be the one who lays on the bed and have a good time for once he cracks me up XD then my other friend told him to get a whore...sex life problems...
14652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / US of A
Offline
Posted 11/19/14
Sex is alright...I guess. I probably wasn't with the right partner, but I just didn't feel the euphoria that I was expecting. It was still good, but wasn't as great as my preconceptions made it to be. I basically faked it like that scene in When Harry Met Sally ("I'll have what she's having" xD that line cracked me up). I don't even want to have children (still love them, just don't want to raise one), so the act is kind of pointless to me. So for me, it's overrated. My opinion might change when I get in another relationship, but for now yup.

And yeah, the media hyped it up a bit too much for me. It's like walking into a restaurant for the first time in your life and the food was advertised to look sooooo delicious, then you taste it and they forgot to add salt. :/
25025 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Florida
Offline
Posted 11/19/14
Honestly, it can be overrated. It just depends on the partner and the experience itself.

There's great sex, mediocre sex and flat out terrible sex. Generally, the first few times suck. I was really disappointed after my first time. I expected fireworks and instead I felt empty. I really care about the person I had it with, I love them, but we both had been virgins and neither of us really knew what we were doing. Over time, it got much better.

Sex isn't everyone's cup of tea. However, I think most people who have general interest in sex, but have yet to have sex (or have only had sex a few times) eventually find great sex. It isn't better or worse than masturbation, it's a different experience entirely.
56983 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F / Florida
Offline
Posted 11/19/14 , edited 3/1/16

Velict wrote:

the plus side to that is the fact that I already counted five 15 year olds, compared to one 33 year old.


Don't know if this means I have to change the age thing on my profile

Edit: I agree that age begets experience. However, when I was 18ish I had more sexually experience than a 43 year old woman. I was stupid and was never warned about sex.... great sex becoming an addiction. Once you start, it's hard to stop. Keep that in mind..
7574 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Los Angeles, Cali...
Offline
Posted 11/19/14

SeraphSephiroth wrote:


Sweet-Revelation wrote:

Sex is communication, it is passion, the most primal of all acts besides killing another human being.


I agree.



as do i
17380 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 11/19/14 , edited 11/19/14

Velict wrote:

Not agreeing, doesn't make things true for you.

I put money down right now that I have more experience in ANYTHING than 99% of these weaboos on this forum.


I'd take that bet.
You have less experience at not having experiences.
Strange that it looks like you basically made an account for this.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.