Craziest Hair in Anime?
Posted 11/19/14 , edited 11/20/14
Anime hair is wild and a lot of the time completely unrealistic. Post pictures (put them in spoiler tags so this forum doesn't get too disorganized and messy) or discuss about which characters have the craziest hair in all of anime! I'll start with a classic....

It's time to...
563 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 11/19/14 , edited 1/7/15
Gotta have these guys
21749 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / The Dark Continent
Offline
Posted 11/19/14 , edited 11/20/14


Sunny (Toriko)
4036 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 11/19/14 , edited 11/20/14
I could never quite figure out what was going on here.. lol.

mid012 
7449 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 11/19/14 , edited 11/20/14
Two-part hair is a Yu-Gi-Oh! protagonist staple. Judai and Yusei toned it down a bit but Yuma...

28 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 11/20/14 , edited 11/20/14
I mean...it looks cool. But I just don't understand what is going on.
1704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ON,Canada
Offline
Posted 1/7/15 , edited 1/7/15

OtakuKoala wrote:

Anime hair is wild and a lot of the time completely unrealistic. Post pictures (put them in spoiler tags so this forum doesn't get too disorganized and messy) or discuss about which characters have the craziest hair in all of anime! I'll start with a classic....

It's time to...


First one I thought of too!
5027 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 1/7/15 , edited 1/7/15

danneytran wrote:

Gotta have these guys



Can you imagine a super saiyan Raditz?
10348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 1/8/15 , edited 1/8/15
Toma from A Certain Magical Index has pretty gravity defying hair
36405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 1/8/15 , edited 1/8/15

mid012 wrote:

Two-part hair is a Yu-Gi-Oh! protagonist staple. Judai and Yusei toned it down a bit but Yuma...



Judai's hair is only brown though. He's about the only Yugioh MC with ordinary hair (by anime standards of course)
16569 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 1/8/15 , edited 1/8/15

Super Fist of the Nose Hair!
mid012 
7449 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 1/8/15 , edited 1/8/15

dwilson2000 wrote:


mid012 wrote:

Two-part hair is a Yu-Gi-Oh! protagonist staple. Judai and Yusei toned it down a bit but Yuma...



Judai's hair is only brown though. He's about the only Yugioh MC with ordinary hair (by anime standards of course)


Judai's hair is two-tone. Orange and brown or two shades of brown. Not two-part but yeah, the most ordinary among them.
36409 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/8/15 , edited 1/8/15


The one on the left not the bald guy!
36405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 1/8/15 , edited 1/8/15

mid012 wrote:


dwilson2000 wrote:


mid012 wrote:

Two-part hair is a Yu-Gi-Oh! protagonist staple. Judai and Yusei toned it down a bit but Yuma...



Judai's hair is only brown though. He's about the only Yugioh MC with ordinary hair (by anime standards of course)


Judai's hair is two-tone. Orange and brown or two shades of brown. Not two-part but yeah, the most ordinary among them.


Well two shades of brown then. But I've seen tons of people IRL with different shades of their natural hair color.
Sailor Candy Moderator
221186 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29
Offline
Posted 12/13/15 , edited 12/14/15
OP Nuked. Locked.
You must be logged in to post.