First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Emmett and Rosalie's Space
Moderator
1221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 11/21/14


Isabellaswan-12 wrote:


EmmettCullenHere wrote:



But we’ll always be this… Frozen… Never moving forward. That’s what I miss the most. Possibilities.




at school seeing the van coming towards me


that shocked us all i mean not that we wanted you to get hit by the van but Edward got there first
Creator
21229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / In my books
Offline
Posted 11/21/14

EmmettCullenHere wrote:



Isabellaswan-12 wrote:


EmmettCullenHere wrote:



But we’ll always be this… Frozen… Never moving forward. That’s what I miss the most. Possibilities.




at school seeing the van coming towards me


that shocked us all i mean not that we wanted you to get hit by the van but Edward got there first





You guys were all there I thought I saw something but he told me to stay quite well going to the doctors .
Moderator
1221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 11/24/14

Bells you remember this ?
Creator
21229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / In my books
Offline
Posted 11/24/14

EmmettCullenHere wrote:


Bells you remember this ?




Yes bro I do remember
Moderator
1221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 11/24/14

Isabellaswan-12 wrote:


EmmettCullenHere wrote:


Bells you remember this ?




Yes bro I do remember


I think we were all glad mom kept the fridge full of blood that day


Creator
21229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / In my books
Offline
Posted 11/24/14

EmmettCullenHere wrote:


Isabellaswan-12 wrote:


EmmettCullenHere wrote:


Bells you remember this ?




Yes bro I do remember


I think we were all glad mom kept the fridge full of blood that day




Yes big brother
Moderator
1221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 11/24/14

Isabellaswan-12 wrote:


EmmettCullenHere wrote:


Isabellaswan-12 wrote:


EmmettCullenHere wrote:


Bells you remember this ?




Yes bro I do remember


I think we were all glad mom kept the fridge full of blood that day




Yes big brother


Rosalie would have been a great mother //sighs//
Creator
21229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / In my books
Offline
Posted 11/24/14

EmmettCullenHere wrote:


Isabellaswan-12 wrote:


EmmettCullenHere wrote:


Isabellaswan-12 wrote:


EmmettCullenHere wrote:


Bells you remember this ?




Yes bro I do remember


I think we were all glad mom kept the fridge full of blood that day




Yes big brother


Rosalie would have been a great mother //sighs//



Cries
Moderator
1221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 11/24/14

Isabellaswan-12 wrote:


EmmettCullenHere wrote:


Isabellaswan-12 wrote:


EmmettCullenHere wrote:


Isabellaswan-12 wrote:


EmmettCullenHere wrote:


Bells you remember this ?




Yes bro I do remember


I think we were all glad mom kept the fridge full of blood that day




Yes big brother


Rosalie would have been a great mother //sighs//



Cries


why are you crying sis ?
Creator
21229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / In my books
Offline
Posted 11/24/14

EmmettCullenHere wrote:


Isabellaswan-12 wrote:


EmmettCullenHere wrote:


Isabellaswan-12 wrote:


EmmettCullenHere wrote:


Isabellaswan-12 wrote:


EmmettCullenHere wrote:


Bells you remember this ?




Yes bro I do remember


I think we were all glad mom kept the fridge full of blood that day




Yes big brother


Rosalie would have been a great mother //sighs//



Cries


why are you crying sis ?



Because I am a mother . I think you wish you were a father


Moderator
1221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 11/24/14
[




Ahh well dont worry about it Sis some things just arent meant to be
Creator
21229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / In my books
Offline
Posted 11/24/14

EmmettCullenHere wrote:

[




Ahh well dont worry about it Sis some things just arent meant to be

Okay big bro
Member
4008 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / with my family.
Offline
Posted 11/24/14

Isabellaswan-12 wrote:


EmmettCullenHere wrote:

[




Ahh well dont worry about it Sis some things just arent meant to be

Okay big bro


i think if you (Emmett) and Rosalie ever could have had a daughter she would have looked like this


Creator
21229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / In my books
Offline
Posted 11/24/14

EsmeAnneCullen wrote:


Isabellaswan-12 wrote:


EmmettCullenHere wrote:

[




Ahh well dont worry about it Sis some things just arent meant to be

Okay big bro


i think if you (Emmett) and Rosalie ever could have had a daughter she would have looked like this




Bella: Aww mom
Member
4008 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / with my family.
Offline
Posted 11/24/14

Isabellaswan-12 wrote:


EsmeAnneCullen wrote:


Isabellaswan-12 wrote:


EmmettCullenHere wrote:

[




Ahh well dont worry about it Sis some things just arent meant to be

Okay big bro


i think if you (Emmett) and Rosalie ever could have had a daughter she would have looked like this




Bella: Aww mom

Sorry to interrupt you two, he just seemed really lonely thinking about that. A mother worries


First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.