First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Anyone here like Kanye West?
23206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Long Island
Offline
Posted 12/14/14
I liked him and his music years ago before he was as famous as he is now. I don't know how good his music is recently, I avoid listening to it because I can't stand his personality.
Posted 12/14/14
Kayne west is my most favorite rapper.
17086 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/14/14

ripaaliyah wrote:


ManakaKiryuu wrote:


llawliet22 wrote:


ManakaKiryuu wrote:


llawliet22 wrote:


ManakaKiryuu wrote:

He's garbage, just like all rappers. No talent or skill required.


No talent or skill? 0_o
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-aulek4pMY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9ml9fbHXoU


Anyone can rap, it's just talking over some computer drums.


Not everyone though. Rap/Hip-Hop is a very misunderstood genre. It takes talent/skill to rap about things the right way. The 2 songs I linked prove that.


No, I'm certain anyone can do it. Very easy considering there's no talent or skill involved.
There's a reason why rap is crap.


lol just how anyone can play piano, or violin or any instrument but that doesn't necessarily mean they good at it. and how can you say its just over computer drums when kanye brings in multiple actual real instruments to get the sounds he want? lmao


that's because rap is crap to begin with so there's nothing to get good at :P

also

[] <---------the joke



[] <----------- your head
11012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/14/14

ChinaCat89 wrote:

I liked him and his music years ago before he was as famous as he is now. I don't know how good his music is recently, I avoid listening to it because I can't stand his personality.



I pretty much feel the same way.After the whole marriage to Kim Kardashian and overall arrogance, I stopped listening to his new music. Some of his older stuff is good.
41649 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/17/14
His personality is so arrogant, but undeniably, he's not a terrible producer. Even if he is married to Kimmy Kartrashian.

Personally, I prefer animated Kanie West.
94 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Michigan, United...
Offline
Posted 12/23/14
I like Kanye but his ego in the recent years just became oversized. He is a genius though. 808s & Heartbreak is probably not the best album his ever made but that shit was so underrated it should have gotten more buzz than it did way more.
76 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Land of Caffeine...
Offline
Posted 12/23/14
3053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Scotland
Offline
Posted 12/23/14
He's somewhat well spoken and very passionate about what he does, but damn does he make it hard to like him. I sometimes wonder if him being a colossal douchebag is an act.


His music however, I can't comment on.
1500 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Warrensburg, Miss...
Offline
Posted 12/28/14
He's arrogant, but I'm really getting into his music. My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy is one of my favorite hip hop albums of all time, and I'm happy to say that I'm finally warming up to Yeezus.
14229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Australia
Offline
Posted 1/1/15
He's a recording artist then?
14229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Australia
Offline
Posted 1/1/15
I thought he was just the grump y guy with the resting bitch face glaring at the world over the shoulder of that odd woman with an ample butt on the cover of womens magazines!
2032 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 1/2/15

Herezja wrote:

I thought he was just the grump y guy with the resting bitch face glaring at the world over the shoulder of that odd woman with an ample butt on the cover of womens magazines!



epic bro
1500 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Warrensburg, Miss...
Offline
Posted 1/3/15
Was that supposed to be clever?
Posted 4/23/15
He's my favorite living human being. I mean god.

2135 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Internet
Offline
Posted 4/24/15
I like that he has the arrogant persona. It makes things interesting.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.