First  Prev  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  Next  Last
Worst character in Super Smash Bros
393 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Vice Captain of t...
Offline
Posted 5/5/08
i always play as kirby even though hes a little weak
2300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / New Jersey
Offline
Posted 5/5/08
You calls call yourself smash fans? Disgusting. No character sucks. They are all evened out. Every character has a fair chance of winning. Just because you suck with them does not mean they are bad characters, Jigglypuff rules the skies with it's areal combos and it's devastating final smash on smaller areas. Ganadorf is not Falcon clone, he is THE strongest character in the game, and slowest. Also, Ganadorf's attacks have more of a lung and distance to them then falcons. Sonic is the fastest yes, though his attacks are pretty weak. Takes forever to break smash ball with him, but if you manage, that's a terrifically painful final smash right there.

The moral of the story is, don't try to make tier list for this game. You will fail horrifically.
8495 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Germany,Hamburg
Offline
Posted 5/5/08

Kizer_kun wrote:

You calls call yourself smash fans? Disgusting. No character sucks. They are all evened out. Every character has a fair chance of winning. Just because you suck with them does not mean they are bad characters, Jigglypuff rules the skies with it's areal combos and it's devastating final smash on smaller areas. Ganadorf is not Falcon clone, he is THE strongest character in the game, and slowest. Also, Ganadorf's attacks have more of a lung and distance to them then falcons. Sonic is the fastest yes, though his attacks are pretty weak. Takes forever to break smash ball with him, but if you manage, that's a terrifically painful final smash right there.

The moral of the story is, don't try to make tier list for this game. You will fail horrifically.


AGREED All character rulez!! They all have their own weakness and strengths!
Posted 5/5/08 , edited 5/5/08
Dedede and Yoshi.

Seriously. No one uses Dedede or Yoshi.
4559 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Bermuda Triangle
Offline
Posted 5/6/08
I like how just about everyone here is a noob and thinks high tierish characters like G&W and ROB are sucky characters. I won't explain why the above are up in the ranks but I'll have to say some of the characters that truly suck in SSBB are Jiggly (who actually was good in Melee but got nerfed on her hit boxes), Yoshi (he's nothing but a mule for Mario), Ganandorf (who, like Jiggly got nerfed priority), and Captain Falcon (because they took away his amazing knee and in Brawl comboing is a lot harder and that was CF's game). All of the above, except Yoshi, were actually good in Melee but got nerfed in the transition to Brawl.
4559 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Bermuda Triangle
Offline
Posted 5/6/08

Kizer_kun wrote:

You calls call yourself smash fans? Disgusting. No character sucks. They are all evened out. Every character has a fair chance of winning. Just because you suck with them does not mean they are bad characters, Jigglypuff rules the skies with it's areal combos and it's devastating final smash on smaller areas. Ganadorf is not Falcon clone, he is THE strongest character in the game, and slowest. Also, Ganadorf's attacks have more of a lung and distance to them then falcons. Sonic is the fastest yes, though his attacks are pretty weak. Takes forever to break smash ball with him, but if you manage, that's a terrifically painful final smash right there.

The moral of the story is, don't try to make tier list for this game. You will fail horrifically.


Actually, you're wrong. What you say may be true for amateur play but when it come to professional play you'll see why. The teir list is there to lists the win-lose ratios for each character based on the hypothesis that both players are equally good at their characters. So yes, you can manage to win with ganandorf against a marth but ganon will have a really hard time.
2300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / New Jersey
Offline
Posted 5/6/08

crunchypibb wrote:


Kizer_kun wrote:

You calls call yourself smash fans? Disgusting. No character sucks. They are all evened out. Every character has a fair chance of winning. Just because you suck with them does not mean they are bad characters, Jigglypuff rules the skies with it's areal combos and it's devastating final smash on smaller areas. Ganadorf is not Falcon clone, he is THE strongest character in the game, and slowest. Also, Ganadorf's attacks have more of a lung and distance to them then falcons. Sonic is the fastest yes, though his attacks are pretty weak. Takes forever to break smash ball with him, but if you manage, that's a terrifically painful final smash right there.

The moral of the story is, don't try to make tier list for this game. You will fail horrifically.


Actually, you're wrong. What you say may be true for amateur play but when it come to professional play you'll see why. The teir list is there to lists the win-lose ratios for each character based on the hypothesis that both players are equally good at their characters. So yes, you can manage to win with ganandorf against a marth but ganon will have a really hard time.


There is no such thing as a Brawl tier, sorry. There won't be because as stated by Sakurai, each character is just as good as the other. Once again, maybe you feel that way because you suck with ganandorf?
153 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Seattle, Washingt...
Offline
Posted 5/6/08
see, i grew up playing donkey kong country on my snes (still have it!) so i have a special place in my heart for diddy kong.
i play him a lot, but i'll admit it, he sucks in brawl.
4554 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Lakewood, Califor...
Offline
Posted 5/7/08
Link got worse ]:
1066 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / None of your busi...
Offline
Posted 5/7/08

Kizer_kun wrote:

You calls call yourself smash fans? Disgusting. No character sucks. They are all evened out. Every character has a fair chance of winning. Just because you suck with them does not mean they are bad characters, Jigglypuff rules the skies with it's areal combos and it's devastating final smash on smaller areas. Ganadorf is not Falcon clone, he is THE strongest character in the game, and slowest. Also, Ganadorf's attacks have more of a lung and distance to them then falcons. Sonic is the fastest yes, though his attacks are pretty weak. Takes forever to break smash ball with him, but if you manage, that's a terrifically painful final smash right there.

The moral of the story is, don't try to make tier list for this game. You will fail horrifically.


you are definitely right there. just because you are not gd at the character, you shouldn't say it's the worst.everybody has their own favourites
671 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Dau MAbalacat Pam...
Offline
Posted 5/7/08
i don't like ji-ugly-puff
3003 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
my house
Offline
Posted 5/7/08

FryingGuy wrote:

Jigglypuff is not a bad character, no one knows the proper technique.


i have to say your right even though i hate gigglypuff!! but her down B move while your right next to some one and i mean like almost right on top of them close if you do it its a super smash and almost 100% sure knock out. you just have to know how to use it.


but i think R.O.B WTF is that why is it in my game i dont even know what the hell he is from.



and Luigi owns nuff said.
Posted 5/7/08
Wolf, Fox, Sonic...
Posted 5/7/08

Kizer_kun wrote:


crunchypibb wrote:


Kizer_kun wrote:

You calls call yourself smash fans? Disgusting. No character sucks. They are all evened out. Every character has a fair chance of winning. Just because you suck with them does not mean they are bad characters, Jigglypuff rules the skies with it's areal combos and it's devastating final smash on smaller areas. Ganadorf is not Falcon clone, he is THE strongest character in the game, and slowest. Also, Ganadorf's attacks have more of a lung and distance to them then falcons. Sonic is the fastest yes, though his attacks are pretty weak. Takes forever to break smash ball with him, but if you manage, that's a terrifically painful final smash right there.

The moral of the story is, don't try to make tier list for this game. You will fail horrifically.


Actually, you're wrong. What you say may be true for amateur play but when it come to professional play you'll see why. The teir list is there to lists the win-lose ratios for each character based on the hypothesis that both players are equally good at their characters. So yes, you can manage to win with ganandorf against a marth but ganon will have a really hard time.


There is no such thing as a Brawl tier, sorry. There won't be because as stated by Sakurai, each character is just as good as the other. Once again, maybe you feel that way because you suck with ganandorf?


Tiers don't exist in Brawl!? That's garbage, you're deluding yourself if you think otherwise...
791 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Fremont
Offline
Posted 5/7/08
I love jigglypuff! It can knock out some enemies in one attacK! maybe some people doesn't know how to use her technique...
First  Prev  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.