First  Prev  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  Next  Last
Worst character in Super Smash Bros
13191 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 5/7/08
i think olimar sucks...i kinda wish the katadamari dude was a character in the game lol...just a thought[=
5468 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / where ever i wake up
Offline
Posted 5/7/08

lortiz wrote:

I haven't played it, but based on videos, Sonic seems to be one of the top dogs. He IS THE FASTEST CHARACTER! No contest, Fox is a slug compared to him. And if he goes Super Sonic, he is EVEN faster. Wario looks cool, especially the farting, bike and Warioman moves :)


hes only fast in running, his attacks are pretty slow compared to how fast he moves~*sonic*~

id say the worst char is king dee de dee, he just sucks bawls
Posted 5/7/08 , edited 5/7/08
Jigglypuff and Pikmin and Olimar cant fight-_-'', Ganandorf is way to slow o-O, Yoshi, Luigi, Wario and Mr. Game and Watch sucksT_T
2203 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / New York
Offline
Posted 5/7/08
mario.
7326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Home
Offline
Posted 5/7/08
jigglypuff i hate jigglypuff so much ........... just jk i just think its the worst character
4559 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Bermuda Triangle
Offline
Posted 5/7/08
I don't care what anyone says, even though there isn't a tier list, ALL CHARACTERS ARE NOT EQUAL!!!
2300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / New Jersey
Offline
Posted 5/7/08

jesusosorio wrote:


Kizer_kun wrote:


crunchypibb wrote:


Kizer_kun wrote:

You calls call yourself smash fans? Disgusting. No character sucks. They are all evened out. Every character has a fair chance of winning. Just because you suck with them does not mean they are bad characters, Jigglypuff rules the skies with it's areal combos and it's devastating final smash on smaller areas. Ganadorf is not Falcon clone, he is THE strongest character in the game, and slowest. Also, Ganadorf's attacks have more of a lung and distance to them then falcons. Sonic is the fastest yes, though his attacks are pretty weak. Takes forever to break smash ball with him, but if you manage, that's a terrifically painful final smash right there.

The moral of the story is, don't try to make tier list for this game. You will fail horrifically.


Actually, you're wrong. What you say may be true for amateur play but when it come to professional play you'll see why. The teir list is there to lists the win-lose ratios for each character based on the hypothesis that both players are equally good at their characters. So yes, you can manage to win with ganandorf against a marth but ganon will have a really hard time.


There is no such thing as a Brawl tier, sorry. There won't be because as stated by Sakurai, each character is just as good as the other. Once again, maybe you feel that way because you suck with ganandorf?


Tiers don't exist in Brawl!? That's garbage, you're deluding yourself if you think otherwise...


An official tier does not exist. Only fan made ones that mean nothing.
11195 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Big bad ass Los A...
Offline
Posted 5/7/08
Solid Snake was the cheapest in Brawl, he so slow and useless, and I also didn't like R.O.B!
but solid snake was the worst!! uhhh <_<; <_<; <_<;
Posted 5/7/08

Kizer_kun wrote:


jesusosorio wrote:


Kizer_kun wrote:


crunchypibb wrote:


Kizer_kun wrote:

You calls call yourself smash fans? Disgusting. No character sucks. They are all evened out. Every character has a fair chance of winning. Just because you suck with them does not mean they are bad characters, Jigglypuff rules the skies with it's areal combos and it's devastating final smash on smaller areas. Ganadorf is not Falcon clone, he is THE strongest character in the game, and slowest. Also, Ganadorf's attacks have more of a lung and distance to them then falcons. Sonic is the fastest yes, though his attacks are pretty weak. Takes forever to break smash ball with him, but if you manage, that's a terrifically painful final smash right there.

The moral of the story is, don't try to make tier list for this game. You will fail horrifically.


Actually, you're wrong. What you say may be true for amateur play but when it come to professional play you'll see why. The teir list is there to lists the win-lose ratios for each character based on the hypothesis that both players are equally good at their characters. So yes, you can manage to win with ganandorf against a marth but ganon will have a really hard time.


There is no such thing as a Brawl tier, sorry. There won't be because as stated by Sakurai, each character is just as good as the other. Once again, maybe you feel that way because you suck with ganandorf?


Tiers don't exist in Brawl!? That's garbage, you're deluding yourself if you think otherwise...


An official tier does not exist. Only fan made ones that mean nothing.


Listen, I'm not saying you're wrong. I'm not a fan of tier lists either, but as long as people are obsessed with winning they are always going to debate about "Who is the best?" Plus, you've seen and felt the character balance, it's a bit off, am I right?
2300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / New Jersey
Offline
Posted 5/7/08

jesusosorio wrote:


Kizer_kun wrote:


jesusosorio wrote:


Kizer_kun wrote:


crunchypibb wrote:


Kizer_kun wrote:

You calls call yourself smash fans? Disgusting. No character sucks. They are all evened out. Every character has a fair chance of winning. Just because you suck with them does not mean they are bad characters, Jigglypuff rules the skies with it's areal combos and it's devastating final smash on smaller areas. Ganadorf is not Falcon clone, he is THE strongest character in the game, and slowest. Also, Ganadorf's attacks have more of a lung and distance to them then falcons. Sonic is the fastest yes, though his attacks are pretty weak. Takes forever to break smash ball with him, but if you manage, that's a terrifically painful final smash right there.

The moral of the story is, don't try to make tier list for this game. You will fail horrifically.


Actually, you're wrong. What you say may be true for amateur play but when it come to professional play you'll see why. The teir list is there to lists the win-lose ratios for each character based on the hypothesis that both players are equally good at their characters. So yes, you can manage to win with ganandorf against a marth but ganon will have a really hard time.


There is no such thing as a Brawl tier, sorry. There won't be because as stated by Sakurai, each character is just as good as the other. Once again, maybe you feel that way because you suck with ganandorf?


Tiers don't exist in Brawl!? That's garbage, you're deluding yourself if you think otherwise...


An official tier does not exist. Only fan made ones that mean nothing.


Listen, I'm not saying you're wrong. I'm not a fan of tier lists either, but as long as people are obsessed with winning they are always going to debate about "Who is the best?" Plus, you've seen and felt the character balance, it's a bit off, am I right?


I understand there are a lot of stupid people out there, but you gotta keep fighting it. Also, no I have not seen or felt this. I am good with some characters, I am bad with some too. It's that simple really. At the same time, I have seen some great players use the characters I am bad with.
Posted 5/7/08

Kizer_kun wrote:


jesusosorio wrote:


Kizer_kun wrote:


jesusosorio wrote:


Kizer_kun wrote:


crunchypibb wrote:


Kizer_kun wrote:

You calls call yourself smash fans? Disgusting. No character sucks. They are all evened out. Every character has a fair chance of winning. Just because you suck with them does not mean they are bad characters, Jigglypuff rules the skies with it's areal combos and it's devastating final smash on smaller areas. Ganadorf is not Falcon clone, he is THE strongest character in the game, and slowest. Also, Ganadorf's attacks have more of a lung and distance to them then falcons. Sonic is the fastest yes, though his attacks are pretty weak. Takes forever to break smash ball with him, but if you manage, that's a terrifically painful final smash right there.

The moral of the story is, don't try to make tier list for this game. You will fail horrifically.


Actually, you're wrong. What you say may be true for amateur play but when it come to professional play you'll see why. The teir list is there to lists the win-lose ratios for each character based on the hypothesis that both players are equally good at their characters. So yes, you can manage to win with ganandorf against a marth but ganon will have a really hard time.


There is no such thing as a Brawl tier, sorry. There won't be because as stated by Sakurai, each character is just as good as the other. Once again, maybe you feel that way because you suck with ganandorf?


Tiers don't exist in Brawl!? That's garbage, you're deluding yourself if you think otherwise...


An official tier does not exist. Only fan made ones that mean nothing.


Listen, I'm not saying you're wrong. I'm not a fan of tier lists either, but as long as people are obsessed with winning they are always going to debate about "Who is the best?" Plus, you've seen and felt the character balance, it's a bit off, am I right?


I understand there are a lot of stupid people out there, but you gotta keep fighting it. Also, no I have not seen or felt this. I am good with some characters, I am bad with some too. It's that simple really. At the same time, I have seen some great players use the characters I am bad with.


I don't know, tiers lists aren't exactly a bad thing sometimes though. But I don't know how you can't feel the genuine differences between characters, it's true some people may be better with other characters than some, but I don't think winning all comes down to skill.
2300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / New Jersey
Offline
Posted 5/7/08

jesusosorio wrote:


Kizer_kun wrote:


jesusosorio wrote:


Kizer_kun wrote:


jesusosorio wrote:


Kizer_kun wrote:


crunchypibb wrote:


Kizer_kun wrote:

You calls call yourself smash fans? Disgusting. No character sucks. They are all evened out. Every character has a fair chance of winning. Just because you suck with them does not mean they are bad characters, Jigglypuff rules the skies with it's areal combos and it's devastating final smash on smaller areas. Ganadorf is not Falcon clone, he is THE strongest character in the game, and slowest. Also, Ganadorf's attacks have more of a lung and distance to them then falcons. Sonic is the fastest yes, though his attacks are pretty weak. Takes forever to break smash ball with him, but if you manage, that's a terrifically painful final smash right there.

The moral of the story is, don't try to make tier list for this game. You will fail horrifically.


Actually, you're wrong. What you say may be true for amateur play but when it come to professional play you'll see why. The teir list is there to lists the win-lose ratios for each character based on the hypothesis that both players are equally good at their characters. So yes, you can manage to win with ganandorf against a marth but ganon will have a really hard time.


There is no such thing as a Brawl tier, sorry. There won't be because as stated by Sakurai, each character is just as good as the other. Once again, maybe you feel that way because you suck with ganandorf?


Tiers don't exist in Brawl!? That's garbage, you're deluding yourself if you think otherwise...


An official tier does not exist. Only fan made ones that mean nothing.


Listen, I'm not saying you're wrong. I'm not a fan of tier lists either, but as long as people are obsessed with winning they are always going to debate about "Who is the best?" Plus, you've seen and felt the character balance, it's a bit off, am I right?


I understand there are a lot of stupid people out there, but you gotta keep fighting it. Also, no I have not seen or felt this. I am good with some characters, I am bad with some too. It's that simple really. At the same time, I have seen some great players use the characters I am bad with.


I don't know, tiers lists aren't exactly a bad thing sometimes though. But I don't know how you can't feel the genuine differences between characters, it's true some people may be better with other characters than some, but I don't think winning all comes down to skill.


Of course it does. So you got your final smash? Alright, that's half the battle. Can you use it properly? Also, can you explain how tiers are good?
2300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / New Jersey
Offline
Posted 5/7/08

moshXcore87 wrote:

i think olimar sucks...i kinda wish the katadamari dude was a character in the game lol...just a thought[=


Your using him like everyone else. Rank up the damage with his pikmin side-B, if you can get all 6 on, that percentage meter will fly. Trust me, Olimar is the unsung hero if anything.
Posted 5/7/08

Kizer_kun wrote:


jesusosorio wrote:


Kizer_kun wrote:


jesusosorio wrote:


Kizer_kun wrote:


jesusosorio wrote:


Kizer_kun wrote:


crunchypibb wrote:


Kizer_kun wrote:

You calls call yourself smash fans? Disgusting. No character sucks. They are all evened out. Every character has a fair chance of winning. Just because you suck with them does not mean they are bad characters, Jigglypuff rules the skies with it's areal combos and it's devastating final smash on smaller areas. Ganadorf is not Falcon clone, he is THE strongest character in the game, and slowest. Also, Ganadorf's attacks have more of a lung and distance to them then falcons. Sonic is the fastest yes, though his attacks are pretty weak. Takes forever to break smash ball with him, but if you manage, that's a terrifically painful final smash right there.

The moral of the story is, don't try to make tier list for this game. You will fail horrifically.


Actually, you're wrong. What you say may be true for amateur play but when it come to professional play you'll see why. The teir list is there to lists the win-lose ratios for each character based on the hypothesis that both players are equally good at their characters. So yes, you can manage to win with ganandorf against a marth but ganon will have a really hard time.


There is no such thing as a Brawl tier, sorry. There won't be because as stated by Sakurai, each character is just as good as the other. Once again, maybe you feel that way because you suck with ganandorf?


Tiers don't exist in Brawl!? That's garbage, you're deluding yourself if you think otherwise...


An official tier does not exist. Only fan made ones that mean nothing.


Listen, I'm not saying you're wrong. I'm not a fan of tier lists either, but as long as people are obsessed with winning they are always going to debate about "Who is the best?" Plus, you've seen and felt the character balance, it's a bit off, am I right?


I understand there are a lot of stupid people out there, but you gotta keep fighting it. Also, no I have not seen or felt this. I am good with some characters, I am bad with some too. It's that simple really. At the same time, I have seen some great players use the characters I am bad with.


I don't know, tiers lists aren't exactly a bad thing sometimes though. But I don't know how you can't feel the genuine differences between characters, it's true some people may be better with other characters than some, but I don't think winning all comes down to skill.


Of course it does. So you got your final smash? Alright, that's half the battle. Can you use it properly? Also, can you explain how tiers are good?


I'm talking about professional matches with tourney rules, where no luck is involved. Where it comes down to both players skill and their character's strengths and weaknesses. About tiers, well to be honest, I'm definately not the most knowledgable person when it comes to the methods that "pros" use for gathering all the statistics needed to create a list. But why be satisfied with what we have in front of us? Why not dig deeper and try to discover all the minute incatricies of the game? While it's not officially from the source, it's still a step forward.
13191 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 5/7/08

Kizer_kun wrote:


moshXcore87 wrote:

i think olimar sucks...i kinda wish the katadamari dude was a character in the game lol...just a thought[=


Your using him like everyone else. Rank up the damage with his pikmin side-B, if you can get all 6 on, that percentage meter will fly. Trust me, Olimar is the unsung hero if anything.


well yeah i know all about that but i just think he sucks period...something about him is just so unappealing as a character lol...maybe it's the gargantuan nose:P
First  Prev  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.