First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Worst character in Super Smash Bros
562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 2/3/08 , edited 4/21/08
Wasn't really looking forward to Mr. Game & Watch. Wolf also seems like just another clone.

For those people earlier, Jigglypuff isn't that bad. Jigglypuff is medium tier.
Just go to youtube and search "(insert character's name here) combo video."
You'll find all the pros' videos.

What I'm really disappointed in is the removal of wave-dashing, L-canceling, etc. Kinda just killed some of Brawl for me.
1206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / San Diego
Offline
Posted 2/3/08 , edited 4/21/08

Unrequited wrote:

Wasn't really looking forward to Mr. Game & Watch. Wolf also seems like just another clone.

For those people earlier, Jigglypuff isn't that bad. Jigglypuff is medium tier.
Just go to youtube and search "(insert character's name here) combo video."
You'll find all the pros' videos.

What I'm really disappointed in is the removal of wave-dashing, L-canceling, etc. Kinda just killed some of Brawl for me.


aww man no more L-cancel? oh and btw i think wolf is more of a ground fighter.
562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 2/3/08 , edited 4/21/08

annyiscool wrote:


Unrequited wrote:

Wasn't really looking forward to Mr. Game & Watch. Wolf also seems like just another clone.

For those people earlier, Jigglypuff isn't that bad. Jigglypuff is medium tier.
Just go to youtube and search "(insert character's name here) combo video."
You'll find all the pros' videos.

What I'm really disappointed in is the removal of wave-dashing, L-canceling, etc. Kinda just killed some of Brawl for me.


aww man no more L-cancel? oh and btw i think wolf is more of a ground fighter.


>< Ha ever since I learned how to do all that stuff I can't play a regular game without doing it. It really speeds up the game and people who've never seen it before are always like, "What the hell is that?"

Ah, and Wolf looks cool. I'll give em that.

Hopefully Brawl will have some of its own glitches to exploit.
Posted 2/4/08 , edited 4/21/08

reddragon764 wrote:


Stickmania wrote:

Hmm well jigglypuff does suck but then again you need a weak character to make the cps play as. I don't mind the clone characters so much because its better than having less characters, while a proper character would have been better a modified character is better than nothing. Oh yeah and bowser and the ice climbers are shit.


jiggz does not suck. jiggz is my best character in the game(not kidding) and im glad she is in brawl


jigglypuffs down and b move is the most useless pile of shit ever created, to hit with it you basically have to be fighting giga bowser for christs sake and if you miss (which even skilled players will) you will leave the most easily knocked player in the game totally vulnerable to the home run bat or any other attack for that matter. Up and B is also pretty useless, only decent move is the rolling one but that of course is quite easy to dodge. Its other move is pointless, just use a normal smash attack instead. Why would you play as such a pathetic character? I could beat anyone who was using jigglypuff (and i'm not exactly the best player in the entire world i'm simply not bad) Just wait for the online stats to start appearing about jigglypuff's win and loss ratio and you will have your proof that the world hates jigglypuff for good reason.
1251 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Wright Anything A...
Offline
Posted 2/4/08 , edited 4/21/08

Unrequited wrote:


annyiscool wrote:


Unrequited wrote:

Wasn't really looking forward to Mr. Game & Watch. Wolf also seems like just another clone.

For those people earlier, Jigglypuff isn't that bad. Jigglypuff is medium tier.
Just go to youtube and search "(insert character's name here) combo video."
You'll find all the pros' videos.

What I'm really disappointed in is the removal of wave-dashing, L-canceling, etc. Kinda just killed some of Brawl for me.


aww man no more L-cancel? oh and btw i think wolf is more of a ground fighter.


>< Ha ever since I learned how to do all that stuff I can't play a regular game without doing it. It really speeds up the game and people who've never seen it before are always like, "What the hell is that?"

Ah, and Wolf looks cool. I'll give em that.

Hopefully Brawl will have some of its own glitches to exploit.


inb4 tourneyfags, cancer that is killing brawl, "Real men use items" etc.

Worst addition?
ROB, Wolf & Lucas, I don't really care for clones.

WTF at three LANDMASTERS.....=_= I'd rather see Animal Crosser be in the game. (I actually wanted him to be in)

Music Player is already enough to make me buy the game, I just got disappointed at the roster.

Ganon has the sword taunt, good enough.
4803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Milky Way Galaxy,...
Offline
Posted 2/18/08 , edited 4/21/08
R.O.B grrr i hate him hes so...so..jus soo pointless
i got so xited wen they announced Sonic
i swear i had like a mind orgy
869 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/18/08 , edited 4/21/08
That R.O.B. character looks very strange and useless.
Posted 2/18/08 , edited 4/21/08
So far my vote goes to Kirby.
Or Piichu
2860 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / You Do Not Want T...
Offline
Posted 2/21/08 , edited 4/21/08

mute_89 wrote:

yeah i know this kid that won a smash tournament using jigglypuff


well it's not that hard...
2860 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / You Do Not Want T...
Offline
Posted 2/21/08 , edited 4/21/08
Piichu
2942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / canada..........ehh
Offline
Posted 2/21/08 , edited 4/21/08
that robot thing, i have no idea how anyone can use that even though i never even seen him fight before. and of course game & watch for his weird 2-dness i just hate using him or facing him
2942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / canada..........ehh
Offline
Posted 2/21/08 , edited 4/21/08

Unrequited wrote:

Wasn't really looking forward to Mr. Game & Watch. Wolf also seems like just another clone.

For those people earlier, Jigglypuff isn't that bad. Jigglypuff is medium tier.
Just go to youtube and search "(insert character's name here) combo video."
You'll find all the pros' videos.

What I'm really disappointed in is the removal of wave-dashing, L-canceling, etc. Kinda just killed some of Brawl for me.


really?!?!? doesnt that kinda take the whole skill out of the game??
4175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 2/21/08 , edited 4/21/08
it was pichu.
self damage?
for shame.....
1024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / lost in a lovely...
Offline
Posted 2/21/08 , edited 4/21/08

Stickmania wrote:


reddragon764 wrote:


Stickmania wrote:

Hmm well jigglypuff does suck but then again you need a weak character to make the cps play as. I don't mind the clone characters so much because its better than having less characters, while a proper character would have been better a modified character is better than nothing. Oh yeah and bowser and the ice climbers are shit.


jiggz does not suck. jiggz is my best character in the game(not kidding) and im glad she is in brawl


jigglypuffs down and b move is the most useless pile of shit ever created, to hit with it you basically have to be fighting giga bowser for christs sake and if you miss (which even skilled players will) you will leave the most easily knocked player in the game totally vulnerable to the home run bat or any other attack for that matter. Up and B is also pretty useless, only decent move is the rolling one but that of course is quite easy to dodge. Its other move is pointless, just use a normal smash attack instead. Why would you play as such a pathetic character? I could beat anyone who was using jigglypuff (and i'm not exactly the best player in the entire world i'm simply not bad) Just wait for the online stats to start appearing about jigglypuff's win and loss ratio and you will have your proof that the world hates jigglypuff for good reason.


lmao you're saying that rest is useless? Its one of the best moves in the whole game if you know how to use it. You do know that you can combo into it right? Jump, then down+A into the kick spin, then rest and bam death. The people that know how to use jigglypuff know when to use rest and they hardly ever miss. Up+B is also useless I agree, but man you have like no clue as to how to use jigglypuff. Rollout isn't even a good attack. Its too easy to dodge in a 1v1 fight and its not like you'll get the chance to power it up if you're fighting a speedy top tier like Fox or Sheik. Pound is a really good skill for aerial combos, which is jigglypuffs strong point since she can float all around. Pound knocks backwards, then all you gotta do is turn around and use pound again, then repeat until you've racked up good damage. You really shouldn't bash a character without knowing about it first.
324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Nonya
Offline
Posted 2/22/08 , edited 4/21/08
I hate ness most. I had more fun fighting gigabowser in melee with jigg than I had using ness at any point.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.