First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Fight games!
72 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 12/4/14
How's....Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax?

Most of my games are fighting on the Wii, PS3, 360 and Steam.

Anyway, my game info is:
Awakened Within - 360
AwakenedWithin - PS3
AwakenedWithin - Nintendo Network ID.
shadow_puppetry - Steam
5238 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 12/5/14
I have played some Mortal Kombat, KOF: Maximum Impact and Tekken.
3243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / SPACE
Offline
Posted 12/5/14
I've always loved "air-dasher" fighting games such as Guilty Gear, Blazblue, Persona Arena Ultimax, and pretty much anything else Arc Systems Works has developed.

Others include Mortal Kombat, Injustice, and Skullgirls.
15826 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 12/5/14
How about that Street Fighter V being announced as a PS4 & PC exclusive now?
3243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / SPACE
Offline
Posted 12/5/14
I'm pretty optimistic about it. I never really got into Street Fighter IV or any of its updates, but I have a deep love for Street Fighter III: Third Strike. If they bring back parrying, I'll be absolutely sold on this game.
9547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Chicago, IL
Offline
Posted 12/5/14 , edited 12/5/14
You know, I'm actually okay with SFV on PS4 and PC. All I know is someone is going to get fired. haha
15826 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 12/5/14

SteelBallRun wrote:

I'm pretty optimistic about it. I never really got into Street Fighter IV or any of its updates, but I have a deep love for Street Fighter III: Third Strike. If they bring back parrying, I'll be absolutely sold on this game.


This is the same reason that I lost interest with Soul Calibur. They went to that dumb meter style i didnt like and the parry system just didnt feel the same anymore.
3243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / SPACE
Offline
Posted 12/5/14

Vashtor wrote:


SteelBallRun wrote:

I'm pretty optimistic about it. I never really got into Street Fighter IV or any of its updates, but I have a deep love for Street Fighter III: Third Strike. If they bring back parrying, I'll be absolutely sold on this game.


This is the same reason that I lost interest with Soul Calibur. They went to that dumb meter style i didnt like and the parry system just didnt feel the same anymore.


Ugh, I really didn't like their approach with the 5th entry. The peak of that series was at SCII with a gradual decline in enjoyability following 3, 4, and 5. Man, SCII always felt smooth as butter when playing and easily feels like the fastest as well along with the original.
22137 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / UK
Online
Posted 12/6/14

Lulukun wrote:

How's....Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax?

Most of my games are fighting on the Wii, PS3, 360 and Steam.

Anyway, my game info is:
Awakened Within - 360
AwakenedWithin - PS3
AwakenedWithin - Nintendo Network ID.
shadow_puppetry - Steam


DFC is not good. But if you pick a character you like, it can be fun. I feel like that's kinda the point, it's for the fans of those series' not necessarily people who play a lot of fighting games. As long as you don't take it too seriously, it's fine. I picked Shana because she's far and away the easiest character and the strongest and I've had fun when I've played. The main problem is no-one is playing and if they are, they're in Japan so it's all 0 bar connections.


As for SFV, I'll buy it because god knows I need something to play on my PS4 but I'm not really a fan of Street Fighter. I just don't like the way it looks. I've tried watching tournaments but it's just boring to me. I'll give it a go though.
72 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 12/6/14

NeuroticNumber4 wrote:


Lulukun wrote:

How's....Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax?

Most of my games are fighting on the Wii, PS3, 360 and Steam.

Anyway, my game info is:
Awakened Within - 360
AwakenedWithin - PS3
AwakenedWithin - Nintendo Network ID.
shadow_puppetry - Steam


DFC is not good. But if you pick a character you like, it can be fun. I feel like that's kinda the point, it's for the fans of those series' not necessarily people who play a lot of fighting games. As long as you don't take it too seriously, it's fine. I picked Shana because she's far and away the easiest character and the strongest and I've had fun when I've played. The main problem is no-one is playing and if they are, they're in Japan so it's all 0 bar connections.


As for SFV, I'll buy it because god knows I need something to play on my PS4 but I'm not really a fan of Street Fighter. I just don't like the way it looks. I've tried watching tournaments but it's just boring to me. I'll give it a go though.



Yeah, think I would just use Akari from VF series on that game. Looks good from what I see and if it doesn't get a USA port, I'd likely get it since fighting games are my thing.

As for SF V, I think Capcom will make it for last gen and X-Box One. Anyone remembers Mass Effect "exclusive" for the 360? Five years later appears on the PS3.
8246 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / SW Ontario, Canada
Offline
Posted 12/6/14 , edited 12/7/14

Lulukun wrote:


As for SF V, I think Capcom will make it for last gen and X-Box One. Anyone remembers Mass Effect "exclusive" for the 360? Five years later appears on the PS3.


For better or worse, this isn't going to happen. The game is exclusive to PS4 and PC. A little more detail was given out by Sony and Capcom today during the big Sony event going on in Vegas. Basically, Sony helped develop the game (though whether it be with tech, money or both they didn't say) so there's no way it's ending up on any MS or Nintendo system.
7046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 12/7/14
Ultimax: Sho/Minazuki, Learning Margaret and Chie

Ultra Street Fighter 4: Fuerte, Cammy, Guile

Skullgirls: Cerebella

3rd Strike: No main, but I've been playing a bit of Yun as of late.

And hopefully Xrd in a couple weeks.

I'm not good at any of them, but I play em'!

Feel free to add me if you wanna play (and your internet connection isn't dreadful.)

PSN: T-Rey_Jenkins
72 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 12/7/14

StriderShinryu wrote:


Lulukun wrote:


As for SF V, I think Capcom will make it for last gen and X-Box One. Anyone remembers Mass Effect "exclusive" for the 360? Five years later appears on the PS3.


For better or worse, this isn't going to happen. The game is exclusive to PS4 and PC. A little more detail was given out by Sony and Capcom today during the big Sony event going on in Vegas. Basically, Sony helped develop the game (though whether it be with tech, money or both they didn't say) so there's no way it's ending up on any MS or Nintendo system.


Remember Street Fighter II was SNES and then SF II Champion Edition was Sega Genesis only? It's possible for SSF V edition being on X-Box One.
8246 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / SW Ontario, Canada
Offline
Posted 12/7/14

Lulukun wrote:


StriderShinryu wrote:


Lulukun wrote:


As for SF V, I think Capcom will make it for last gen and X-Box One. Anyone remembers Mass Effect "exclusive" for the 360? Five years later appears on the PS3.


For better or worse, this isn't going to happen. The game is exclusive to PS4 and PC. A little more detail was given out by Sony and Capcom today during the big Sony event going on in Vegas. Basically, Sony helped develop the game (though whether it be with tech, money or both they didn't say) so there's no way it's ending up on any MS or Nintendo system.


Remember Street Fighter II was SNES and then SF II Champion Edition was Sega Genesis only? It's possible for SSF V edition being on X-Box One.


I certainly do remember that, but in that case Nintendo hadn't helped pay for and develop the base version of Street Fighter 2. In the case of SFV, it sounds like Sony has helped pay for and/or develop the game. While, yes, it is technically possible for Capcom to have somehow finagled enough rights to allow them to produce further editions of the game on whatever platform they want I don't think it's wise for anyone to be holding their breath waiting for any version of SFV to appear on something on than PS4/PC.

8795 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / AnimeLand, CA
Offline
Posted 12/22/14
PSN: DarkBlazeBlue

SSF4: M.Bison
BlazBlue CP: Tsubaki Yayoi
MK: Reptile
MVC3: Varies
Injustice: Superman
DOA5: Ayane/Kokoro
Guilty Gear: Can't Decide yet
Tekken: Leo
KOF: Yuri
Hopefully we can have some fun unless I'm busy with things
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.