First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply List Your Collection
Creator/Collector
2483 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 11/22/14 , edited 12/14/14
I feel like I have a lot, but probably not as many as other people.

Figma:
Hatsune Miku Cheerful ver.
Hatsune Miku 2.0
Megurine Luka
KAITO
Snow Miku
Suzumiya Haruhi
Nagato Yuki
Asahina Mikuru

Nendoroid:
Megurine Luka
Kagamine Rin
MEIKO
Hatsune Miku Sakura ver.
Hatsune Miku Halloween ver.
Hatsune Miku

Nendoroid Petite:
Hatsune Miku(series 2)
Kagamine Len(series 1)
Meiko Sakine(1)
Yowane Haku(1)
Crystal Miku(2)
Hatsune Miku(1)
Megurine Luka(2)

24787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 11/25/14
It's easier if i just post a link to my MFC

http://myfigurecollection.net/profile/saberfan94
Creator/Collector
2483 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 11/25/14

saberfan94 wrote:

It's easier if i just post a link to my MFC

http://myfigurecollection.net/profile/saberfan94


I was thinking about ordering the Racing Miku 2014, too.
24787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 11/25/14

Clamiku wrote:


saberfan94 wrote:

It's easier if i just post a link to my MFC

http://myfigurecollection.net/profile/saberfan94


I was thinking about ordering the Racing Miku 2014, too.


You should, she's the best looking racing Miku by far.
Member
3606 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Chicagoland ~
Offline
Posted 1/11/15 , edited 1/11/15
Member
16055 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 1/16/15
Mine is small, but that's what happens when I have to spend my money on bills and rent instead of fun stuff hahaha ;v;

http://myfigurecollection.net/collection/MajoMaRIA
Member
5070 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
101 / F / secret
Offline
Posted 1/17/15
I found one of my old Pinky street figures in a shoe box last month and now I have 7 more. Did anyone else collect these before nendoroids?
Creator/Collector
2483 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 1/17/15

tvjones wrote:

I found one of my old Pinky street figures in a shoe box last month and now I have 7 more. Did anyone else collect these before nendoroids?


Not me. What is Pinky street?
Member
3606 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Chicagoland ~
Offline
Posted 1/17/15

tvjones wrote:

I found one of my old Pinky street figures in a shoe box last month and now I have 7 more. Did anyone else collect these before nendoroids?


I have a few Pinky Street - I even bought one of the rhythm games for the DS and have the limited figure that goes with that. I think they're adorable. But I didn't own them before figures, I actually started collecting both at the same time (I got a few of the Pinky Streets at the same convention I started my figure collection at almost seven years ago now). I didn't end up continuing with the Pinkies though because I noticed they would fall over without stands and even with them they'd lean, so I never really got more. I think I have around tenish.
Member
5070 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
101 / F / secret
Offline
Posted 1/18/15
They are little plastic figures that came out in the early 2000's that were supposed to be represented of Japanese street fashion. The cool thing about them is you could swap their hair and bodies and collectors were encouraged to customize them and were given paint pens, decals and different accessories to do it. They started to make anime and game character pinkies and then probably 4 years ago the collectors just seemed to forget about them, I like their durability and that I can bring one in my pocket somewhere.
Creator/Collector
2483 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 1/18/15

tvjones wrote:

They are little plastic figures that came out in the early 2000's that were supposed to be represented of Japanese street fashion. The cool thing about them is you could swap their hair and bodies and collectors were encouraged to customize them and were given paint pens, decals and different accessories to do it. They started to make anime and game character pinkies and then probably 4 years ago the collectors just seemed to forget about them, I like their durability and that I can bring one in my pocket somewhere.


I just looked 'em up, and they look like pretty cool figures.
Member
10090 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Arizona, USA
Offline
Posted 1/20/15 , edited 1/21/15
here's my link it's not much and because of money, i can't really get anymore >_<

http://myfigurecollection.net/profile/mahoushoujo

i'm also trying to become a full time nendoroid reviewer but...i need money you know... i do have a patreon set up if you guys are feeling generous!: https://www.patreon.com/mahoushoujo
Member
nurfed 
54024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/18/15
Here is mine: http://myfigurecollection.net/profile/Nurfee

Not bought any figures for years though
Member
10407 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Dallas
Offline
Posted 3/18/15
Member
20612 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 4/5/15
Nendoroid:
Ryuko Matoi
Mako Mankanshoku
Satsuki Kiryuin
Saki Miyanaga
Nodoka Haramura

Figma:
Eren Yeager
Mikasa Ackerman
Armin Arlert
Levi
Ryuko Matoi

Figure:
1/8 Tetsuya Kuroko
1/10 Taiga Kagami
1/8 Sinon
1/8 Ryuko Matoi
Beach Queens Ryuko Matoi
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.