First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
What anime do you plan to marathon on Thanksgiving?
228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / United States
Offline
Posted 11/24/14
hmm never thought of doing a marathon...I might Psycho Pass Season 1.
63862 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Seattle
Offline
Posted 11/25/14
Nothing for me on Thanksgiving. I'm spending the time watching football.
Posted 11/25/14
Just started watching Steins Gate for a second time. Will be first time I have ever watched an anime for a second time.

Who would have thought it'd be an anime that isn't a fighting an action anime?
Love this show.
4153 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 11/25/14 , edited 11/25/14
to be fair i'll say none, ill spend the holiday with the family but if you want to marathon an anime, you might as well try the first psycho pass season

its on netflix
4153 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 11/25/14

whiterabbitusagiyo wrote:

hmm never thought of doing a marathon...I might Psycho Pass Season 1.


we gave the same recommendation
52190 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / North Cali
Offline
Posted 11/25/14
Dude, where do I even begin? Haha, Psycho-Pass 2 definitely, Nozaki-kun, Log Horizon 2, and the second season of Darker Than Black!
14766 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Yorozuya Gin-chan...
Offline
Posted 11/25/14
I don't think I will go on an anime marathon this thanksgiving, I will just watch the latest episodes of Parasyte, Psycho Pass 2 and Fate/Stay night UBW.
Sogno- 
45650 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/25/14

SportingNightRaid wrote:

Title Explains it all. Or would you be watching some Peanuts Cartoons.
I will marathon the Second half of Kill La Kill


hey peanuts cartoons are great

need to watch White Album 2, CR friend suggested it .... but have to catch up to this season's anime first
48616 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 11/25/14 , edited 11/25/14

furytime wrote:

Just started watching Steins Gate for a second time. Will be first time I have ever watched an anime for a second time.

Who would have thought it'd be an anime that isn't a fighting an action anime?
Love this show.


Have you played the VN? I find the art style from the VN to be even better than the anime's.....Although I do agree the anime was very well-done. There's no excuse not to considering it's been licensed and translated for the West.

My own marathon will be The Last Exile.
19266 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Disboard world of...
Offline
Posted 11/25/14
Never thought of doing a thanksgiving special marathon, i have no idea, maybe rewatch ouran high school host club for like the 4th time? lol knowing my busy day that may not be what happens, just will probably watch the new thursday animes and thats it,
41324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
54 / M / East Coast
Offline
Posted 11/25/14
I am going to friends for Turkey day. And when I get home I will have the usual 9- 10 weekly shows waiting!

However watching dubs of two shows this week invovling 4 or 5 in a row at a time

Gargantia on The Verdurous Planet Dub Version !

Psycho-Pass Seasom 1 Dub !

Posted 11/25/14

VAHitokiri wrote:


furytime wrote:

Just started watching Steins Gate for a second time. Will be first time I have ever watched an anime for a second time.

Who would have thought it'd be an anime that isn't a fighting an action anime?
Love this show.


Have you played the VN? I find the art style from the VN to be even better than the anime's.....Although I do agree the anime was very well-done. There's no excuse not to considering it's been licensed and translated for the West.

My own marathon will be The Last Exile.


No I never played the VN. Probably will not. but I am watching the anime in the English dub. Not a bad English dub.
Not sure what the VN is all about. Romance or not. never played a VN
3116 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 11/26/14
I just got a funimation subscription. Been watching A Certain Magical Index and I've been digging it so far. Quick question, should I watch Railgun after I finish the first season or go straight into season 2 then watch Railgun?
Sailor Candy Moderator
200584 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 12/27/15
"Year-end cleanup. Closing threads with no activity since 2014."
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.