First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
What do you do if...
13511 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / where knights r f...
Offline
Posted 2/2/08
hahah..ill do some karate!!!!!!nyahahhha
7185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 2/2/08
let them take the money but if they insist on killing everyone (i assume they have no weapons) the people would outnumber them and beat them up....but if they have weapons- fight on!
2051 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Costa Rica, San Jose
Offline
Posted 2/2/08
haha, I think it is in a real life situation... so i think i am in the correct section xD


Well I'd attempt for everyone always, but in reality I'll most likely get shot after getting the first one down whether I can get the gun and shoot the other one is all situational on where I get shot, his placement, pain, and what the other dude is doing when I have the gun.


Depend where did u get shoot, if you got head shoot... i think, u will create fear to other people... and bring the moral down, so noone is going to survive...
And dont forget that your gf is just behind you when you do that
28337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Interweb
Offline
Posted 2/2/08
i do nothing. my bitches would protect me!
2051 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Costa Rica, San Jose
Offline
Posted 2/2/08

CoExist wrote:


ank59 wrote:

haha, I think it is in a real life situation... so i think i am in the correct section xD


Well I'd attempt for everyone always, but in reality I'll most likely get shot after getting the first one down whether I can get the gun and shoot the other one is all situational on where I get shot, his placement, pain, and what the other dude is doing when I have the gun.


Depend where did u get shoot, if you got head shoot... i think, u will create fear to other people... and bring the moral down, so noone is going to survive...
And dont forget that your gf is just behind you when you do that


If I'm a decoy its almost a 100% chance that another guy will step up and sack the other robber whilst hes distracted.

As you've stated before they plan on killing everyone and I'm not about to lay down and die.


mmm, that is a posible solution... if it success
And if it success, it will bring really a trauma to ur gf.
Also saying that, you feel satisfy by doing that?

in my opinion, i think i am ok with it, just curious what u think
2051 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Costa Rica, San Jose
Offline
Posted 2/2/08

kit7kat7 wrote:

i do nothing. my bitches would protect me!


hahaha, like make ur gf ur shield... wow that is horrible haha no ofence***
28337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Interweb
Offline
Posted 2/2/08

ank59 wrote:


kit7kat7 wrote:

i do nothing. my bitches would protect me!


hahaha, like make ur gf ur shield... wow that is horrible haha no ofence***


didn't that happen in Family Guy? that totally happened in Family Guy..
2051 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Costa Rica, San Jose
Offline
Posted 2/2/08

Being a decoy? Thats fine with me sort of. If I get shot and they are alive and I'm not dead then there is an issue.


yea, all depend on the fate and luck haha


didn't that happen in Family Guy? that totally happened in Family Guy..

really? not sure... maybe i didnt watch that episode
4338 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / 妙境 «« Changmin's ;;
Offline
Posted 2/2/08
Why would they want to kill everyone, then take the money? By then the police will be there, and they'll need hostages.
8463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Sabah, Malaysia
Offline
Posted 2/2/08
leave thnru d back door
314 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Maryland
Offline
Posted 2/2/08
Well...I'm kinda crazy so I figure I might be one of the guys. If I was then I would be using an AK-47 with armor piercing rounds, not a frak'n handgun. I would also have full body armor. ever hear of the North Hollywood shootout? If I was one of the victims, I would tell the gunman to shoot me.
2051 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Costa Rica, San Jose
Offline
Posted 2/2/08

babun91 wrote:

leave thnru d back door


Oo, why anyone didnt think about that haha
Just that normally, u get shoot when u try to go there...
8463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Sabah, Malaysia
Offline
Posted 2/2/08

ank59 wrote:


babun91 wrote:

leave thnru d back door


Oo, why anyone didnt think about that haha
Just that normally, u get shoot when u try to go there...


i crawl instead of running towards d door...haha
2051 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Costa Rica, San Jose
Offline
Posted 2/2/08

babun91 wrote:


ank59 wrote:


babun91 wrote:

leave thnru d back door


Oo, why anyone didnt think about that haha
Just that normally, u get shoot when u try to go there...


i crawl instead of running towards d door...haha


haha, ohh well, only 2 word
Good luck
Posted 2/2/08
ill beat the crap out of them!..and then run!..lol..
itll work for me..since..im choosing a guy who can fight..lol
since..i can already..lol
1565 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / America
Offline
Posted 2/2/08
depends, if its some strung out crack-head, then I'm gonna run but if its some dude then i'd beat his ass
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.