Post Reply DO U HAVE A CRUSH OR A BF/GF ?
Posted 11/25/14
well friends if u do have a crush or a bf or gf then u can tell here if u dont want to name her/him then to its okay . if u do want to name them then most welcome.
Member
2530 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 11/29/14
My answer is yes, but I won't be specific XD
Posted 11/30/14

Underground_Gamer_Clone wrote:

My answer is yes, but I won't be specific XD


well its okay !! i advice u dont be shy on confessing ur feelings .
Member
2530 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 11/30/14


I like being mysterious lol

Posted 11/30/14

Underground_Gamer_Clone wrote:



I like being mysterious lol



well its okay !! 。◕ ‿ ◕。
38638 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / 11.8728° N, 122.8...
Offline
Posted 12/27/14 , edited 12/27/14
To be honest, I never had a girlfriend since birth ("almost" ones not included). Probably has to do with my rare personality type. I don't know how to show people that I love them. I tend to be awkward, be annoying and make them hate me.

I do have plentiful of crushes in real life, I have one here on CR.
Moderator
26821 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Chicago, IL
Offline
Posted 12/28/14

GianLintao wrote:

To be honest, I never had a girlfriend since birth ("almost" ones not included). Probably has to do with my rare personality type. I don't know how to show people that I love them. I tend to be awkward, be annoying and make them hate me.

I do have plentiful of crushes in real life, I have one here on CR.


First off, I wanna say that it's normal to be awkward. And if people are annoyed because of your awkwardness, then that's their problem. Not yours. Haters gonna hate after all, and we all have em. Can't expect them to like you, just move on with life. And I see you have a crush on someone on CR. That's cool. Can you describe the person a little?
38638 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / 11.8728° N, 122.8...
Offline
Posted 12/29/14

NintendoFan05 wrote:


GianLintao wrote:

To be honest, I never had a girlfriend since birth ("almost" ones not included). Probably has to do with my rare personality type. I don't know how to show people that I love them. I tend to be awkward, be annoying and make them hate me.

I do have plentiful of crushes in real life, I have one here on CR.


First off, I wanna say that it's normal to be awkward. And if people are annoyed because of your awkwardness, then that's their problem. Not yours. Haters gonna hate after all, and we all have em. Can't expect them to like you, just move on with life. And I see you have a crush on someone on CR. That's cool. Can you describe the person a little?


A girl (obviously), aaand she's here in this group. I was fascinated by her personality, until I saw her flirting with someone else.


Moderator
26821 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Chicago, IL
Offline
Posted 12/29/14 , edited 12/31/14

GianLintao wrote:


NintendoFan05 wrote:


GianLintao wrote:

To be honest, I never had a girlfriend since birth ("almost" ones not included). Probably has to do with my rare personality type. I don't know how to show people that I love them. I tend to be awkward, be annoying and make them hate me.

I do have plentiful of crushes in real life, I have one here on CR.


First off, I wanna say that it's normal to be awkward. And if people are annoyed because of your awkwardness, then that's their problem. Not yours. Haters gonna hate after all, and we all have em. Can't expect them to like you, just move on with life. And I see you have a crush on someone on CR. That's cool. Can you describe the person a little?


A girl (obviously), aaand she's here in this group. I was fascinated by her personality, until I saw her flirting with someone else.




Ouch.. Sorry to hear that. In life, it can happened. Nevertheless, you seemed like a pretty cool dude. Even if you don't win, stay who you are.
And soon, someone else might fall for you someday as your friendship with that person grows.
You must be logged in to post.