First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
Race Relations and Issues
7600 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 11/25/14
GOD DAMMIT YOU JUST STARTED A INTERNET WAR. We need anime not riots
Posted 11/25/14

PhantomGundam wrote:


When a black person kills a black person, they go to jail. When a white officer kills a black person, they get a paid vacation. Clearly this system is perfect, right?


That's just it though.

If you actually look, there are quite a number of stories where a white has killed a non-white and the white goes to jail. There are other incidents (even a really recent one) where a black person/cop kills a non-black but they don't go to jail.

The problem is, the media only projects certain cases, and I am sure they do it to incite the general crowd and push them to see things only one way.

The system is flawed for sure, but in this case it is true that the boy was wrong. People are just hating that the person who killed him was white.

If the cop in this case had been black, there would be no riots or anything of that sort.

People are proving themselves in many ways to be just as racist as those they are calling out for being racist.
Posted 11/25/14 , edited 11/25/14

noka_ wrote:


every part of this is so humilating that we're both probably white i want to rip my skin off.


Yup. I just knew you were going to give the easy-way-out answer instead of answering to what I wrote. And your sentence doesn't make any sense.

Meh.
51261 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 11/25/14

demo_Animation wrote:

Even police calling out Darren's BS.


If you want to see even bigger BS, read Wilson's testimony. It's the funniest thing I ever read. "He hated bullets so I'm sure that's why he was running towards the bullets." "He stumbled as a way of charging at me." "He had one hand underneath his shirt and the other hand by his side as he was stumbling... I mean running towards me." "It looked like he wasn't looking at me and that made me scared that he was trying to come at me."
1327 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 11/25/14

PhantomGundam wrote:


SoldierSangria wrote:


noka_ wrote:

uhh what a fucking joke excuse of a forum this is.. a racist cop murdering an UNARMED INNOCENT black kid who was no smaller than him btw, and getting paid for it doesn't sicken you? i've felt sick all day seeing the reality of it. And before you try to condemn rioting understand that there's a heartbreaking amount of unity and peace about what they're doing, and look into past events of when blacks have been peaceful and been murdered then too.

cowardly fucking white people.


Unarmed innocent?

Unarmed he may be, innocent he was most certainly not. This boy

1) robbed a store for a pack of smokes

2) assaulted a much older man

3) acted like he owned the store and that he had every right to do what he did while the older man was wrong to call him out

4) threatened the older man as well

From his actions here, and the sheer arrogance he showed in the recording with the refusal to back down - I'm pretty sure he didn't back down from the cop when asked to. We saw that he threatened the older man with callus, imbecilic arrogance. The cop said that the boy did the same thing to him and did not listen. From his actions just a few minutes prior, I'm inclined to agree with the cop.

Innocent kids off to college do not act like this young man. He was not innocent.

And had he lived, he would have been just another cog in the machine that is the ghetto. Sooner than later he would have gone to jail regardless. Look at his actions. Look at the behavior of his family. Look at the way he carried himself. Look at how he spoke. Look at how he acted. He was sentenced from the start. He sentenced himself.

Don't believe that only whites are against this fella. Wrong. There are whites, some blacks even (especially in other countries), Asians, Indians...etc. etc. who agree with the cop.

The boy was a thug.

Black on black violence is the number one thing which kills blacks in this country, yet people like to pretend it isn't so. All those people protesting should instead protest the violence of the inner city where blacks are shot dead by their own kind every day. Every. Single. Day.

What blacks need to do more than ever, is strive just like other immigrants who came to this country.

They need to stop the victim mentality and work hard. Study hard, attain proper mannerisms, no slang, no "ghetto qualities". Go to college without a stereotypical football/sports scholarship, get good jobs, become productive members of society.

They are not the only ones who have had racism in this country. Asians, Indians have too. Now they're the highest earners in this country.

If blacks improved themselves sometime in the future all these negative images would fade more and more, and people would not be so apprehensive about them.

They need to build themselves up instead of putting others down.


When a black person kills a black person, they go to jail. When a white officer kills a black person, they get a paid vacation. Clearly this system is perfect, right?


When a black person kills a black person its just another day in Detroit, when a white person kills a black person its a hate crime.
10470 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / 61st Floor Aincra...
Offline
Posted 11/25/14 , edited 11/25/14
violence is worsening.... the world is falling apart i think the future well be very interesting... because people are tired of the hate that drives away unity.. the greed that has poisoned men’s souls the evil and corruption in our governments.... people are now starting to realize that freedom is not free$$ and the powers at be will never let it go... there are no more hero's left in the world to fight for a new world and injustice without a fee no one fight for that peace anymore - "a decent world that will give men a chance to work - that will give youth a future and old age a security. By the promise of these things, brutes have risen to power. But they lie! They do not fulfill that promise. They never will! they free themselves but they enslave the people!"-(Charlie chaplin) so i think something is coming that will change everyone so stuff like Ferguson doesn't happen
50278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Phatuum Thani, Th...
Offline
Posted 11/25/14

PhantomGundam wrote:


demo_Animation wrote:

Even police calling out Darren's BS.


If you want to see even bigger BS, read Wilson's testimony. It's the funniest thing I ever read. "He hated bullets so I'm sure that's why he was running towards the bullets." "He stumbled as a way of charging at me." "He had one hand underneath his shirt and the other hand by his side as he was stumbling... I mean running towards me." "It looked like he wasn't looking at me and that made me scared that he was trying to come at me."


Yeah, I read all of that,
I think the best part was when he stated that he hated carrying a taser because it was "uncomfortable".
And the person who was supposed to photograph the corpse of Michael Brown, didn't.
Why? Because she ran out of batteries!

There are more clues here than the entire series of freaking scooby doo.
Posted 11/25/14

Acoleth wrote:


noka_ wrote:
do you read a fucking thing? he had his hands up when he was killed. The pig received hardly a graze from this "dangerous" 18 year boy who didn't break a single law.


So, are you claiming to be an eyewitness...or did you read and believe certain accounts and disregard all other accounts that disagreed with you original assumptions?

What I did was read as many accounts as I could (I have too much time on my hands), and then I thought about which accounts seemed most credible and were supported by the physical evidence that's been released. Then I thought about the officer's culpability based on the most credible accounts.

But if you were there, then I'll take your word for it.


There's eyewitness accounts and photo's of Darren Wilson a day or so after with a red mark on the side of his face. Why are you trying to find a way around justifying a murderer?

http://www.documentcloud.org/documents/1370731-michael-brown-private-autopsy-report.html - Autopsy report.

http://www.documentcloud.org/documents/1370788-interview-witness-41-1.html - eyewitness acount

Michael Brown was on his knees, Wilson was standing up, and that's when he fired the deadly shots. how much more do you need to know? the more you read the more you can't possibly side with a pig. What's credible exactly? corrupt law enforcement that's linked to the courts and will always be free from punishment? honestly, fuck off.
35035 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/25/14

Raimu4 wrote:

When a black person kills a black person its just another day in Detroit, when a white person kills a black person its a hate crime.


Provided race can be demonstrated to the motivating factor, yes. Otherwise it's just a homicide. In this case it was legally determined to be neither.
51261 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 11/25/14

SoldierSangria wrote:


PhantomGundam wrote:


When a black person kills a black person, they go to jail. When a white officer kills a black person, they get a paid vacation. Clearly this system is perfect, right?


That's just it though.

If you actually look, there are quite a number of stories where a white has killed a non-white and the white goes to jail. There are other incidents (even a really recent one) where a black person/cop kills a non-black but they don't go to jail.

The problem is, the media only projects certain cases, and I am sure they do it to incite the general crowd and push them to see things only one way.

The system is flawed for sure, but in this case it is true that the boy was wrong. People are just hating that the person who killed him was white.

If the cop in this case had been black, there would be no riots or anything of that sort.

People are proving themselves in many ways to be just as racist as those they are calling out for being racist.


Michael Brown robbed a store for a pack of smelly sticks. That's one thing. Darren Wilson didn't know that. All he knew was that 2 young men were jaywalking and he thought that as enough justification to assault them and murder one of them in cold blood. Even if a police officer goes to court for killing, it's still insanely difficult for that to happen. The only reason Wilson got away with murder was because he had a police badge and the local justice system didn't want to go through the trouble of sending an officer to jail.
Posted 11/25/14

SoldierSangria wrote:


noka_ wrote:


every part of this is so humilating that we're both probably white i want to rip my skin off.


Yup. I just knew you were going to give the easy-way-out answer instead of answering to what I wrote. And your sentence doesn't make any sense.

Meh.


you started being all white supremacist so i decided to stop before i had to run to the bathroom.
Posted 11/25/14

noka_ wrote:


you started being all white supremacist so i decided to stop before i had to run to the bathroom.


Funny, and I'm not even white. Thanks for assuming I am though. A bit racist of you to do so...
5654 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Las Vegas
Offline
Posted 11/25/14 , edited 11/25/14


I'm aware of that, but this still pisses me off. Another thing is people should stop putting all cops in the same (bad) category, because that's just BS.
51261 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 11/25/14

demo_Animation wrote:


PhantomGundam wrote:


demo_Animation wrote:

Even police calling out Darren's BS.


If you want to see even bigger BS, read Wilson's testimony. It's the funniest thing I ever read. "He hated bullets so I'm sure that's why he was running towards the bullets." "He stumbled as a way of charging at me." "He had one hand underneath his shirt and the other hand by his side as he was stumbling... I mean running towards me." "It looked like he wasn't looking at me and that made me scared that he was trying to come at me."


Yeah, I read all of that,
I think the best part was when he stated that he hated carrying a taser because it was "uncomfortable".
And the person who was supposed to photograph the corpse of Michael Brown, didn't.
Why? Because she ran out of batteries!

There are more clues here than the entire series of freaking scooby doo.


LMAO

They even said that the police normally take photos in addition to their own. That should have been 2 sets of photos. Why didn't the police take photos? Also, don't these people own phones? If their batteries ran out, they could've just used their phones. The investigator also said he didn't take measurements of the crime scene because he didn't feel it was necessary. It sounds like these people are making fun of Michael Brown's death by coming up with the craziest stories possible and saying "yep. That's what happened. Don't question it. Just believe us."
Posted 11/25/14
Can't we just all get along..
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.