First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Jurassic World Trailer
24267 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 11/25/14
Can't wait. It looks likes it'll be fun on a bun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFinNxS5KN4
Posted 11/25/14 , edited 11/25/14
I can't wait either
2040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/25/14
Me too
30236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
It doesn't matter.
Offline
Posted 11/27/14
Just saw the trailer.
So cliche, it looks like it's banking on nostalgia.
Banking like an accountant.
Posted 11/27/14

Sir_jamesalot wrote:

Just saw the trailer.
So cliche, it looks like it's banking on nostalgia.
Banking like an accountant.


I don't know, seems like it's trying to revamp the franchise with new shiny stuff. I won't say it going to jump the shark, because it already sorta did, but my expectations are lowered.
50278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Phatuum Thani, Th...
Offline
Posted 11/30/14


This is it.
This is all I need.
Chris Pratt the Raptor Tamer.
I'm sold.
79743 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
49 / M / KC
Offline
Posted 12/1/14

demo_Animation wrote:



This is it.
This is all I need.
Chris Pratt the Raptor Tamer.
I'm sold.


Actually, it's like the old joke. I don't have to run fast, I only have to run faster than you.

Anything that has the raptors fleeing like that has to be pretty bad ass.
50278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Phatuum Thani, Th...
Offline
Posted 12/1/14

deadpanditto wrote:


demo_Animation wrote:



This is it.
This is all I need.
Chris Pratt the Raptor Tamer.
I'm sold.


Actually, it's like the old joke. I don't have to run fast, I only have to run faster than you.

Anything that has the raptors fleeing like that has to be pretty bad ass. :D


Actually, I thought the raotors were tamed and running with him, if you look at the one on the left, it's charging, not fleeing lol.
79743 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
49 / M / KC
Offline
Posted 12/1/14

demo_Animation wrote:

Actually, I thought the raotors were tamed and running with him, if you look at the one on the left, it's charging, not fleeing lol.


Perhaps you are right. Tamed raptors would be really cool. I guess we'll see when the movie comes out.
Customer Support KWEH!
14119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / San Francisco
Offline
Posted 12/1/14
I am really considering going back and reading the first two novels to get prepared for this.
4583 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / Decemberunderground
Offline
Posted 12/2/14

Sir_jamesalot wrote:

Just saw the trailer.
So cliche, it looks like it's banking on nostalgia.
Banking like an accountant.


F*ck yeah nostalgia!
816 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / VA
Online
Posted 12/2/14
looks like a lot of fun. just as long as its better than 3.
29154 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Tarboro, NC
Offline
Posted 12/3/14
movie looks good, would never go some where like that, 10x as worse than a zoo. lol
24267 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 2/2/15
What the actual fuck. This CGI is horrible...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mvWuky1g0g
44354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/3/15
I'm looking forward to it. I hope the movie is as great as the trailers have been. Seeing that woman taken away by the pterodactyl!

I'm just happy that John Hammond's vision finally came to fruition...and then humans in their arrogance and complacency find a way to mess it up again.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.