First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Which anime character would you summon as a servant? (Fate Series)
2296 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Shiganshina District
Offline
Posted 11/26/14
The rules of this thread are :

- State what anime the character is from & the characters name

-The character must have accomplished something heroic or villainous in their anime, state any significant accomplishment they made. Remember to put spoiler tags

-They must be selected to an appropriate class and state why you think this class is appropriate i.e. their type of weapon or their inability to perform magic.

-If the comment above you mentions a character that the person would summon, give a prediction of how a battle with your summoned character will turn out (win or lose)

--

With that done, I'll start this thread.

Anime - Code Geass

Character - Lelouch vi Britannia

Accomplishment
-


Class - Caster. Possesses mind control magic, Incredibly strategic mind, needed to win non-melee battles.

In Battle against N/A
- N/A


I would like to see where this goes, have fun people
Posted 11/26/14 , edited 11/26/14
Anime- Akame Ga Kill

Character- Esdeath

Accomplishment- Being a sexy sadist, can create ice out of nothing

Class Caster-Incredibly strong ice magic, formidable melee skills

In Battle Against N/A-N/A

10/10 would have coitus with like in the original visual novels with Saber, Rin, and Sakura.
104095 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Online
Posted 11/26/14 , edited 11/28/14
Anime - mahouka

Character - shiba tatsuya

Accomplishment - anime jesus

Class - Caster

21705 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / The Dark Continent
Offline
Posted 11/26/14
Anime - Bleach

Character - Genryūsai Shigekuni Yamamoto

Accomplishement - 2 OP 4 U

Class - Saber

In Battle Against Esdeath - Lol bye bye Es-desu
xxJing 
37193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Duckburg
Offline
Posted 11/26/14

PeripheralVisionary wrote:

Anime- Akame Ga Kill

Character- Esdeath

Accomplishment- Being a sexy sadist, can create ice out of nothing

Class Caster-Incredibly strong ice magic, formidable melee skills

In Battle Against N/A-N/A

10/10 would have coitus with like in the original visual novels with Saber, Rin, and Sakura.


Anime - Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood

Character - King Bradley (Wrath)

Accomplishment - Dictator of a country. Homunculus. Extremely high melee skills and perfect perception.

Class - Saber or Archer : He isn't really a knight but more of a perfect swordsman. I think he has only ever used blades, but he may have thrown weapons as well. So I am not sure which of those classes he would fit.

In Battle Against Esdeath - I really have no idea. King Bradley has perfect perception being able to see and avoid every attack directed at him, it also allows him to see any opening an enemy may have making every one of his attacks critical. Without ice magic he could easily beat Esdeath, with Ice Magic I can't tell. He is definitely the strongest of the homunculi and no one can even come close to beating him 1 on 1 in FMA.

Posted 11/26/14

xxJing wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:

Anime- Akame Ga Kill

Character- Esdeath

Accomplishment- Being a sexy sadist, can create ice out of nothing

Class Caster-Incredibly strong ice magic, formidable melee skills

In Battle Against N/A-N/A

10/10 would have coitus with like in the original visual novels with Saber, Rin, and Sakura.


Anime - Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood

Character - King Bradley (Wrath)

Accomplishment - Dictator of a country. Homunculus. Extremely high melee skills and perfect perception.

Class - Saber or Archer : He isn't really a knight but more of a perfect swordsman. I think he has only ever used blades, but he may have thrown weapons as well. So I am not sure which of those classes he would fit.

In Battle Against Esdeath - I really have no idea. King Bradley has perfect perception being able to see and avoid every attack directed at him, it also allows him to see any opening an enemy may have making every one of his attacks critical. Without ice magic he could easily beat Esdeath, with Ice Magic I can't tell. He is definitely the strongest of the homunculi and no one can even come close to beating him 1 on 1 in FMA.



Have never watched either FMA. Though I imagine he would have a tough time overcoming her trump card to freeze time once a day.
To get an idea of her strength, it is said you would need at least ten top tier teigu users and 50,000 elite soldiers to beat her by herself.

xxJing 
37193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Duckburg
Offline
Posted 11/26/14

PeripheralVisionary wrote:

Have never watched either FMA. Though I imagine he would have a tough time overcoming her trump card to freeze time once a day.
To get an idea of her strength, it is said you would need at least ten top tier teigu users and 50,000 elite soldiers to beat her by herself.



Ah. Yeah he doesn't have anything that can overcome freezing time. If it is possible to avoid an attack, he can avoid it. I do know of someone who isn't affected by time stopping though.
Posted 11/26/14
Anime=Berserk.

Character=Guts.

Accomplishment=Killing a bunch of apostles and stuff.

Class=Avenger. He's trying to seek revenge for all sorts of stuff against Femto, aka Griffith.

In Battle Against....King Bradley. No idea who would win.

Sogno- 
45726 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/26/14
Katsura (Gintama)



for... comedy reasons only... that's all... i have no other reasons.. just need laughter to win my battles... just... laughter...



class -- saber! because samurai.
accomplishments -- he's freakin' hot fought with Joui against Amantos for freedom of Japan
1931 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/26/14 , edited 11/26/14
Anime-One piece

Character- Monkey.D. Luffy

Accomplishment-


Class Berserker - formidable melee skills, immune to blunt attacks, including hand-to-hand combat, bullets and cannonballs, can fight long range, Excellent instinct.

In Battle against Natsu from Fairy Tail.

IDK why I made luffy a berserker, but it seem to fit him the most.

Why Berserker? he doesn't listen to anyone and it seem like the most normal for Luffy. BTW the item you need to summon him with is his Straw hat or the burn fragment of Going merry.
260 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 11/26/14
Anime- Higurashi: when they cry
Character- Miyo Takano

Class- Archer, because she prefers guns.
In battle against- Let's do Beatrice from Umineko:When they cry. Two immensely powerful characters. That and then the fact that they look almost the same.
5360 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 11/26/14
Personally I always thought Lelouch would better fit the Assassin class. One of his first major actions is an assassination and he seems to be a very capable infiltrator, if only because of Geass.

He's physically weak but very cunning, dresses in black and wears a mask. That just screams Assassin class to me.
10518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Behind You
Offline
Posted 11/26/14
Anime: Hunter x Hunter
Character: Hisoka
Class: Assassin
Why: It seems like the Servants never finish any of their fights, I would send in Hisoka to get some heads.

5360 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 11/26/14 , edited 1/20/15
Anime: Akatsuki no Yona
Character : Son Hak
Class : Lancer
Achievements : An imperial general and near-legendary warrior at a relatively young age.
Why? : Has a quick, strong and agile fighting style and uses a polearm as his main weapon. Very minor magic abilities not strong enough to become Caster.
In battle against : Honestly most of the people listed so far would probably beat Hak senseless, though with his speed and reach he may be able to hold his own against Bradley.
563 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 11/26/14 , edited 11/26/14
Anime: One Piece
Character: Roronoa Zoro
Class: Saber
Achievements: Will eventually become the world's best swordsman and is on an infamous pirate crew doing great things all the time
Why?: As the soon to be world's best swordsman, he has a mastered sword style and one of the only people to use santoryuu. Even as a swordsman he has long distance attacks and quick instincts. Only problem would be his terrible sense of direction.
In Battle Against : I think Zoro could hold his own against any character above except Esdeath, Yamamoto, and Bradley because she can freeze time, he has his OP flames, and he can see all openings and weaknesses.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.