First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Which anime character would you summon as a servant? (Fate Series)
1827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 11/26/14 , edited 11/26/14
Question, can I create a class if my certain character doesn't really fit into one of the standard classes?
1931 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/26/14 , edited 11/26/14

sjcinnymon wrote:

Question, can I create a class if my certain character doesn't really fit into one of the standard classes?


nope, but i can give you a list of all possible class if you like.



btw don't click the spoiler tag, I made it for a reason.
Le_Dom 
16888 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Montreal
Online
Posted 11/26/14
I guess Fate/Zero rider would be too easy...
In that case.

Anime: Baccano!

Character: Claire Stanfield

Accomplishment


Class: Assassin. Capable in the stealth department, formidable instincts/reflexes and able to keep a low profile. Moreover, he is still very far from helpless in a 1vs1 battle.
32228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/26/14
Anime: Fist of the North Star

Character: Kenshiro

Class: Berserker

Why? It's Kenshiro! Your already dead.
1827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 11/26/14 , edited 11/26/14
Anime- Kara no Kyōkai (Garden of Sinners)

Character- Shiki Ryougi

Accomplishments- She runs around stabbing the shit out of supernatural beings.

Class- Saber because she is skilled with both a knife and sword. Also she has great mobility and other physical attributes.





Just For Fun-

I was thinking about using two other characters but couldn't find a suitable classes so I'm going to make up a class for them:

Anime- Summer Wars
Character- King Kazma
Accomplishment-

Class- Fighter

Anime- The Legend of Korra
Character- Korra
Accomplishments-

Class- Bender
1931 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/26/14 , edited 11/26/14
Anime : Not an anime, but a game who has a anime character: Fate extra ccc

Character Gilgamesh

Class Gilgamesh: Gilgamesh is Gilgamesh, which makes him perfect for the class Gilgamesh.

1931 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/26/14 , edited 11/26/14

sjcinnymon wrote:

Anime- Kara no Kyōkai (Garden of Sinners)

Character- Shiki Ryougi

Accomplishments- She runs around stabbing the shit out of supernatural beings.

Class- Saber because she is skilled with both a knife and sword. Also she has great mobility and other physical attributes.





Just For Fun-

I was thinking about using two other characters but couldn't find a suitable classes so I'm going to make up a class for them:

Anime- Summer Wars
Character- King Kazma
Accomplishment-

Class- Fighter

Anime- The Legend of Korra
Character- Korra
Accomplishments-

Class- Bender


Already been done. Shiki would always be a monster class. If you played the extra games. Monster (モンスター, ?): Monster is not a Servant classification, but rather the title given to the irregular being, Shiki Ryougi, who appears within the Holy Grail War of the Moon Cell.

Sorry bro
1827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 11/26/14
Sorry, I just have to go for the win.

Anime- Saint Young Men

Character- Jesus Christ

Accomplishment- ITS JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

Class- Saver because duuuuuhhhhh

1827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 11/26/14

TomCraft wrote:


sjcinnymon wrote:

Anime- Kara no Kyōkai (Garden of Sinners)

Character- Shiki Ryougi

Accomplishments- She runs around stabbing the shit out of supernatural beings.

Class- Saber because she is skilled with both a knife and sword. Also she has great mobility and other physical attributes.





Just For Fun-

I was thinking about using two other characters but couldn't find a suitable classes so I'm going to make up a class for them:

Anime- Summer Wars
Character- King Kazma
Accomplishment-

Class- Fighter

Anime- The Legend of Korra
Character- Korra
Accomplishments-

Class- Bender


Already been done. Shiki would always be a monster class. If you played the extra games. Monster (モンスター, ?): Monster is not a Servant classification, but rather the title given to the irregular being, Shiki Ryougi, who appears within the Holy Grail War of the Moon Cell.

Sorry bro


I know that but since she wasn't really put in a class I decide to put her in one.
34851 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / the bay
Offline
Posted 11/26/14
Anime: Akame Ga Kill

Character: Susano

Class: Teigu

Achievements: OP

Why?: He does everything!!
14361 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Shortbread Land
Offline
Posted 11/26/14
Anime: Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei
Character : Shiba, Tatsuya
Class : Archer
Achievements : Being considered an even more over-powered character than Kirito.
Why? : He managed to become over-powered and a harem master and yet still gives no fucks about anything besides his creepy sister.
In battle against : Any and all respectable anime MC's.
6369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / The Abyss of Time
Offline
Posted 11/26/14
Anime: Darker than Black series
Character: Hei
Class: Archer (Independent action being main reason)
Achievements: (iirc) Prevents world-scale destruction. (should be vague enough to not need spoiler tags)
14219 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Space Australia
Offline
Posted 11/26/14
Anime: Kill la Kill
Character: Ryuko
Class: Saber
Achievements: Saving the world while displaying maximum fan service
In battle against: Any and all takers

2nd pick
Anime: Avengers Confidential
Character: Punisher
Class: Archer
Achievements: One of the few characters who can kill their enemy without remorse or a monologue. (Other exception being Tatsuya)
In battle against: Esdeath, bring it. This guy takes down super powered freaks before his morning whisky.
9097 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/26/14
Anime: A Certain Magical Index
Character: Accelerator
Class: Berserker
Achievements: Strongest Level 5 Esper in the world, just generally the most OP Mofo I've ever heard of.
In battle against: Well...... pretty much anybody. His ability to control vectors would enable him to withstand a nuclear blast (though he would die of oxygen deprivation) so I can't think of anybody who could take him on. By all means, feel free to try. I'll be standing WAAAAAAY over here with binoculars.
14642 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / US of A
Offline
Posted 11/26/14 , edited 11/26/14
What? No Riders yet?

Anime: Durarara!!
Character: Celty Sturluson
Class: Rider
Achievements: A badass headless biker who can manipulate shadows. Being the best girl of her anime.
In a battle against:...I'm not sure yet, but she'll probably be one of the fastest Servants in the thread. Plus, there's that scythe.



And another one for fun

Anime: Steins;Gate
Character: HOUOUIN KYOUMA!!!!!!!
Class: A MAD SCIENTIST DOESN'T NEED A CLASS TO CONFINE HIM IN! (a Berserker actually)
Achievements: I AM MAD SCIENTIST! IT'S SO COOOOOL, sonuvabitch
In a battle against: "IT IS THE WILL OF STEINS GATE THAT I WILL WIN THE HOLY GRAIL! COME AT ME!"



El Psy Congroo.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.