First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Zoldyck Family
24265 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 11/26/14

cay032692 wrote:


MysticGon wrote:

Kalluto. He actually seems to have even more potential than Killua.


You say that as if Killua couldn't have applied for that position as well :p haha.

Hell Gon almost got a spot xp


Maybe but Killua had no idea what Nen was until recently.
62796 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 11/26/14

cay032692 wrote:
No, Netero came out a full grown man, he had that Benjamin Button disease. Then controlled it using a Herpes medication, go figure. =/


Netero's beard must have been really uncomfortable for his mom And your face is slanted, seems like you need a bit of that Herpes medication yourself.

215251 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Anime World
Offline
Posted 11/26/14 , edited 11/26/14

cay032692 wrote:

Waiting on Stark before telling mine.


Definitely Killua


(screenshot from episode 101)
52879 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / CA
Offline
Posted 11/26/14

stark700 wrote:


cay032692 wrote:

Waiting on Stark before telling mine.


Definitely Killua


(screenshot from episode 101)


Alright my turn, HA bath, dead wrong, My Fav is Alluka, then Grand Dad, then Killua :p
176 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 11/26/14
Does Nanika count? ouo If not, then of course Killua!
52879 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / CA
Offline
Posted 11/26/14

MysticGon wrote:


cay032692 wrote:


MysticGon wrote:

Kalluto. He actually seems to have even more potential than Killua.


You say that as if Killua couldn't have applied for that position as well :p haha.

Hell Gon almost got a spot xp


Maybe but Killua had no idea what Nen was until recently.


haha I will give you that in the spoiler, BUT I could counter it Since Illumi did have control on Kil at the time......

:p
24265 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 11/26/14

cay032692 wrote:


MysticGon wrote:


cay032692 wrote:


MysticGon wrote:

Kalluto. He actually seems to have even more potential than Killua.


You say that as if Killua couldn't have applied for that position as well :p haha.

Hell Gon almost got a spot xp


Maybe but Killua had no idea what Nen was until recently.


haha I will give you that in the spoiler, BUT I could counter it Since Illumi did have control on Kil at the time......

:p


I didn't think of that! Good point.
63528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Colorado
Offline
Posted 11/26/14
I mean, who couldn't love Killua? But besides him, I'd say Alluka is my fav, even though she's a boy.
40325 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Free World Jail
Offline
Posted 11/26/14

cay032692 wrote:


stark700 wrote:


cay032692 wrote:

Waiting on Stark before telling mine.


Definitely Killua


(screenshot from episode 101)


Alright my turn, HA bath, dead wrong, My Fav is Alluka, then Grand Dad, then Killua :p


Guess im up. My favorite is Ji-ji. Oji-san. Killua's grandpa.
52879 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / CA
Offline
Posted 11/26/14 , edited 11/26/14
It kinda hard not to make Alluka my Fav....The Manga gave me emotions...but the Anime made me tear up when I had a voice to pair it up with....

And Zeno, well he is just a PURE OG.

52879 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / CA
Offline
Posted 11/26/14

LoomyTheBrew wrote:
, I'd say Alluka is my fav, even though she's a boy.


lolol always hurting yourself.
63528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Colorado
Offline
Posted 11/26/14 , edited 11/26/14

cay032692 wrote:

And Zeno, well he is just a PURE OG.



My favorite is when he raided Meruem's palace and made that meteor shower. That was fucking badass!!!!!
63528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Colorado
Offline
Posted 11/26/14

cay032692 wrote:


LoomyTheBrew wrote:
, I'd say Alluka is my fav, even though she's a boy.


lolol always hurting yourself.


Always, fucking always
36990 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Bellingham WA, USA
Offline
Posted 11/26/14
The great grandpa Maha Zoldyck (or great great?) has always intrigued me. I would have liked to see the anime cover him a bit.

Otherwise I enjoy Zeno and Silva. Probably Zeno the most.
52879 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / CA
Offline
Posted 11/26/14

LoomyTheBrew wrote:
My favorite is when he raided Meruem's palace and made that meteor shower. That was fucking badass!!!!!


The HxH threads are killer to me.....have to fight off the urge to do another from start to finish rewatch when I should be looking for new series to marathon.

also, it doesn't get any more beastly than riding into a battle on a Nen celestial Dragon.

First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.