First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Punch Line TV Anime Anticipation and Discussion
Koda89 
33622 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Oklahoma City, OK
Online
Posted 4/9/15
Anime of the season right here.

Also kinda sucks the MC can't get boners, because if he does, the world ends.
51315 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 4/9/15

Sebban wrote:



Why did they do away with the delicious brown? I'm not okay with this. Not one damn bit.


LokiLB 
41566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/9/15
That was ridiculous. XD
It's like they mashed magical girls, Batman/Ironman, FLCL, Yu Yu Hakusho, Groundhog Day, and Scott Pilgram.
33785 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / AR
Offline
Posted 4/9/15
That was ridiculous...I love it, AOTS.

Remember to close your tabs.

6236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Eikou Cram School
Offline
Posted 4/9/15 , edited 4/9/15
Episode 1
Really bad,but fun to watch.

This is seems to be selfaware that it's a "it's so bad,it's good" show.

Find the MC obnoxiously annoying though,especially whenever he gets a nosebleed.

Also dat erotic Punchline in the middle of the episode,lol.
23568 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / 727 The Zoo
Online
Posted 4/9/15 , edited 4/9/15

VanishingKira wrote:

Episode 1
Really bad,but fun to watch.

This is seems to be selfaware that it's a "it's so bad,it's good" show.

Find the MC obnoxiously annoying though,especially whenever he gets a nosebleed.

Also dat erotic Punchline in the middle of the episode,lol.


Why is it "Really bad"? I found it over the top and entertaining to watch.

And I think it's the point of him overreacting when he sees panties.
6236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Eikou Cram School
Offline
Posted 4/9/15

Captainkirko wrote:


VanishingKira wrote:

Episode 1
Really bad,but fun to watch.

This is seems to be selfaware that it's a "it's so bad,it's good" show.

Find the MC obnoxiously annoying though,especially whenever he gets a nosebleed.

Also dat erotic Punchline in the middle of the episode,lol.


Why is it "Really bad"? I found it over the top and entertaining to watch.

And I think it's the point of him overreacting when he sees panties.
Don't like the constant trashy seeming fanservice that in your face,don't like any of the characters,and find the show rather awkward.I do find it entertaining to some degree but wouldn't consider it good.
23568 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / 727 The Zoo
Online
Posted 4/9/15

VanishingKira wrote:


Captainkirko wrote:


VanishingKira wrote:

Episode 1
Really bad,but fun to watch.

This is seems to be selfaware that it's a "it's so bad,it's good" show.

Find the MC obnoxiously annoying though,especially whenever he gets a nosebleed.

Also dat erotic Punchline in the middle of the episode,lol.


Why is it "Really bad"? I found it over the top and entertaining to watch.

And I think it's the point of him overreacting when he sees panties.
Don't like the constant trashy seeming fanservice that in your face,don't like any of the characters,and find the show rather awkward.I do find it entertaining to some degree but wouldn't consider it good.


Just because of Fan Service though right?
23624 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Atlanta, Georgia
Offline
Posted 4/9/15
Man what a ridiculous show. I enjoyed it though.
63528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Colorado
Offline
Posted 4/9/15

LokiLB wrote:

That was ridiculous. XD
It's like they mashed magical girls, Batman/Ironman, FLCL, Yu Yu Hakusho, Groundhog Day, and Scott Pilgram.


This sounds fucking awesome! I'm going to go watch right now!
62796 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 4/9/15
One gripe I had, I hated how "otaku" it was.....similar to Eden of the East....making Otaku stuff "relevant" lol
104083 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 4/9/15
RNG fails me.
24901 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Bay Area
Offline
Posted 4/9/15 , edited 4/9/15
Episode 1: Panty Panic

I don't know what to feel right now. I am so confused as to what happened.

First of all the animation is beautiful and the soundtrack seems cool as well. The comedy is a hit or miss for me at the moment but its okay.

The story and concept are interesting but I am still just, I don't know how to feel yet.

Still first episode, so let me watch more before I know what to feel about this anime. But its was an okay first episode in my opinion. Couldn't really hook me. But I'll stay around and see. Kind of a weak start for me but lets see if it gets better
63528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Colorado
Offline
Posted 4/9/15
Episode 1

Yep, this has definitely caught my attention.

I'm not even sure what the fuck just happened, but I liked what I saw: ass shots, MC with a funny problem (getting turned on = end of the world), pervy cat, supernatural stuff, and a superhero subplot. I can dig.

There's still a lot of questions that I have like: why didn't the MC know that chick was a superhero when he has superpowers too? I first thought they might have been a team, but apparently now. And what the hell is his body up to? But I bet all of these will be answered down the line, it also seems like we'll get a lot of flashbacks to fill in the holes in the story and characters.

And the animation was great, as expected from Mappa, can't wait for more! Also the fanservice was pretty good and well executed.
42566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Rulid Village
Offline
Posted 4/9/15

LoomyTheBrew wrote:

MC with a funny problem (getting turned on = end of the world


except it doesn't, because he can just go back in time at will.....
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.