First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Do you often play dumb?
37091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/27/14
In some ways the Socratic method could be described as such, and I have been known to employ it.
Posted 11/27/14

mistletain wrote:


SeraphSephiroth wrote:


mistletain wrote:

Nope I like strutting my intellectual superiority to all the plebs.


underlock spotted.


Oh my god. This is it. Today is the day my self esteem comes crashing down.


You people are useless lol.
Posted 11/27/14
I don't get it
7024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/27/14
DUUUDE!! i can fucking relate! haha
Posted 11/27/14
I always blame it on brain damage.
Posted 11/27/14
All the time IRL just cause I love to piss people off by pretending to not understand what is going on. Online on occasion only to piss people off, though not as much as I do offline.
25901 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / New Jersey
Offline
Posted 11/27/14
Nope, because frankly playing dumb is also a common form of patronizing someone. It's insulting, and I hate having it done to me. I likewise wouldn't do it to someone else.
21363 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Leanbox, Gameindu...
Offline
Posted 11/27/14
Yeah, sometimes. Good way to get information of people without them knowing that you can put 2 and 2 together
Posted 11/28/14

Riesel wrote:


mistletain wrote:


SeraphSephiroth wrote:


mistletain wrote:

Nope I like strutting my intellectual superiority to all the plebs.


underlock spotted.


Oh my god. This is it. Today is the day my self esteem comes crashing down.


You people are useless lol.


You're apparently talking to yourself here.
15014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 11/28/14

mistletain wrote:


Riesel wrote:


mistletain wrote:


SeraphSephiroth wrote:


mistletain wrote:

Nope I like strutting my intellectual superiority to all the plebs.


underlock spotted.


Oh my god. This is it. Today is the day my self esteem comes crashing down.


You people are useless lol.


You're apparently talking to yourself here.


Well not anymore?
5864 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / bay area
Offline
Posted 11/28/14

imbrreezzy wrote:

How is any1 suppose to take u seriously acting like that



your profile picture matches what you said so well.
Posted 11/28/14

Ryuouka wrote:


mistletain wrote:


Riesel wrote:


mistletain wrote:


SeraphSephiroth wrote:


mistletain wrote:

Nope I like strutting my intellectual superiority to all the plebs.


underlock spotted.


Oh my god. This is it. Today is the day my self esteem comes crashing down.


You people are useless lol.


You're apparently talking to yourself here.


Well not anymore?


Not everyone gets the joke.
13011 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/28/14

Ryuouka wrote:

Do you often play dumb for whatever reasons?

I play dumb 70% of the time because i'm extremely lazy...
Even just avoiding to answer something i know is a win for me.


All the time.... You'd be surprised what you learn about those around you when they think you're dumb or oblivious. Only my closest friends know how I really am. Others just think I'm a space case most the time. The good people won't take advantage of you, or lie to you, or talk behind what they think is your back. Social situations are like a fight. Act strong when you're weak, and weak when you're strong.
2655 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / N/A
Offline
Posted 11/28/14 , edited 11/28/14
Yep.
People don't expect much and underestimate me so
its fun to surprise them occasionally until they catch on.
Also proving myself to be smart to people is too much work.
I only show when necessary.
26583 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 11/28/14
Well I'm not that bright to begin with so...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.