First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Post Reply 自己紹介/ Jiko Shoukai / Self-Introductions
先生
5467 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 12/15/14 , edited 12/23/14
Pleased to meet you too! Thanks for joining the group! And me too I like Attack on Titan and Sword Art Online! I think Asuna and Kirito are such a cute couple! also I'm up to date on the Attack on Titan manga and the story really is getting interesting!
芭蕉の化身
18643 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / Ireland
Offline
Posted 12/15/14
Welcome RedStormLegion! Good to have you in the group. Gonna echo Ichiban-sensei and confess that I too am a fan of AOT and SAO. I believe the second season of AOT was confirmed for 2016 recently? Looking forward to that, it should be good. The story certainly does get ... interesting.
先輩(Moderator)
1245 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Poland
Offline
Posted 12/15/14
AOT/SAO love? It's been a while since I last heard that I like these shows as well!

Anyway, welcome in our ranks, RedStormLegion, a pleasure to have you with us
先生
5467 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 12/16/14

I believe the second season of AOT was confirmed for 2016 recently?
Yeah I heard that, I also heard that AOT is going to end soon The manga story does seem like it's winding down.
学生
13397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Sibyl System
Offline
Posted 12/18/14 , edited 12/18/14
Hajimemashite. Watashi wa Kiki desu...etoo....Yoroshiku onegaishimasu.
How do you do? I am Kiki. Uhm...Nice to meet you.

(Not sure what to put)

It takes some time to me to formulate full sentences but I understand more when I read it or hear it. I do not know Kanji yet and have only taken one Japanese class. Next semester will be Japanese 102 using the Genki Textbook and Workbook...I also understand some Spanish( took Spanish for 2 years).

I hope to learn a lot from you all!

Also, how do you get a Japanese keyboard on a Windows 7 laptop? (I was trying but I'm not sure how to make it work)

Thanks everyone and nice to meet you all. 。◕‿◕。
先生
5467 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 12/18/14
はじめましてキキさん!:D

Thanks for joining the group! And thats awesome you're gonna use Genki, my class is just a beginning class so we don't use the Genki textbook yet Y es bueno que Ud. entienda un poco de español también. :)

I'm sorry I don't have a Windows so I can't answer your question...maybe someone else knows how to get a Japanese keyboard on the Windows operating system and can answer your question!

よろしくおねがいします〜
先輩(Moderator)
1245 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Poland
Offline
Posted 12/18/14
こちらこそよろしく、キキさん!

It's great seeing new members join our group, you're more than welcome here :D


Kikiest wrote:
Also, how do you get a Japanese keyboard on a Windows 7 laptop? (I was trying but I'm not sure how to make it work)


As for a Japanese keyboard, I no longer have Win7 but I think these instructions should do:
http://www.yesjapan.com/video/pages/install-japanese-windows-7-vista.html

In case you had trouble with installing the keyboard, please do tell me and I'll try to help :)

また会いましょうよぉ~!
芭蕉の化身
18643 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / Ireland
Offline
Posted 12/19/14
よろしくおねがいします、キキさん!
The Genki textbook is meant to be really good. I, uh, acquired it online a while back but I haven't really used it so much lately.

Ichibanx3 wrote:
Yeah I heard that, I also heard that AOT is going to end soon The manga story does seem like it's winding down.

It certainly seems to be coming together, after a fashion. Oof, that last part though. Looking forward to seeing the next chunk animated.
先生
5467 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 12/19/14
Me too. I have the Genki book but haven't really looked at it and I'm just really looking forward to the ending of AOT. I mean, it's one of those endings you can't predict what will exactly happen. Like the ending of Naruto was really predictable but for the life of me, I can't figure out what will happen to Eren in the final chapter, whenever that will be!
漢和名手
60482 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
46 / M / Bay Area, CA, USA
Offline
Posted 12/21/14 , edited 12/21/14
こんばんはみんさん。Sushipathと申します。どうぞ宜しくお願いします。ひとりで日本語を勉強するの趣味があります。然し、仕事や子供を育てている大変なので、暇はあまりなさそうです。それにしても,なるべく多く参加しようとする積もです。この団体に参加させて頂いてありがとうございました。
学生
13397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Sibyl System
Offline
Posted 12/21/14

Ichibanx3 wrote:

はじめましてキキさん!:D

Thanks for joining the group! And thats awesome you're gonna use Genki, my class is just a beginning class so we don't use the Genki textbook yet Y es bueno que Ud. entienda un poco de español también. :)

I'm sorry I don't have a Windows so I can't answer your question...maybe someone else knows how to get a Japanese keyboard on the Windows operating system and can answer your question!

よろしくおねがいします〜


Thank you (all) for the warm welcome!
I am also in a beginning class but we use the Genki textbook and Workbook.
It is really agreat study tool and I recommend it to anyone trying to learn on their own too.
It comes with a CD also.



学生
13397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Sibyl System
Offline
Posted 12/21/14

MidorikaSatsu wrote:

こちらこそよろしく、キキさん!

It's great seeing new members join our group, you're more than welcome here :D


Kikiest wrote:
Also, how do you get a Japanese keyboard on a Windows 7 laptop? (I was trying but I'm not sure how to make it work)


As for a Japanese keyboard, I no longer have Win7 but I think these instructions should do:
http://www.yesjapan.com/video/pages/install-japanese-windows-7-vista.html

In case you had trouble with installing the keyboard, please do tell me and I'll try to help :)

また会いましょうよぉ~!


ありがとう!
I will be sure to let you know if I have problems downloading it.
Thank you for going out of your way to find those instructions for me!~
(✿ฺ◕ฺ‿◕ฺ)
先輩(Moderator)
1245 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Poland
Offline
Posted 12/21/14
こちらこそよろしく、スシパスさん!日本語がすごく上手だそうですねぇ。本当に自分で勉強していますか。レベルが上級みたいですねぇ。
とにかく、あなたがここにいるのはこのグループの全員を助けるようだと思います。何か質問があれば、イチ先生や私に聞いた方がいいです。

And oh, it's no problem at all, キキさん. Let us know whether it works or not - preferably by writing something in Japanese
先生
5467 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 12/22/14
はじめまして、「すし」さん! It seems like we're getting more awesome members! わ〜い^^
漢和名手
60482 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
46 / M / Bay Area, CA, USA
Offline
Posted 12/23/14 , edited 12/23/14
はい、自分だけで勉強しています。私は医者で会社員なので、大学生のように授業に出るの機会もありません。実は数年間の間には日本語会話の仲間がいましたが、あの方が前の夏に卒業してしまいました。あれ以外、Japanese for Everyoneと言われる教科書と講談社出版社の色々なハンドブックを利用していました。漫画も練習の為に読むことにします。

褒めてくれてありがとうございます!でも、私は全然初心者ばかりです!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.