First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Yamada and the Seven Witches TV Series Anticipation and Discussion
222863 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Anime World
Offline
Posted 11/28/14 , edited 4/12/15

Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo (TV)

Preview
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=FJVbuARH2sI

Synopsis

Ryu Yamada is a second year student at Suzaku High. Ryu is always late for school, naps in class and gets abysmal grades. His life is a dead bore. The beautiful Urara Shiraishi, on the other hand, is Suzaku High's brightest student. One day, without explanation, their bodies are swapped! Ryu ends up in Urara's body, and Urara in Ryu's.


Staff

Director: Seiki Takuno
Supporting Director: Binmei Usui
Series Composition, Script: Michiko Yokote
Character Design: Eriko Iida
Sound Director: Youta Tsuruoka
Music: Masaru Yokoyama
Studio: LIDENFILMS
Production: 2014 "Yamajo" Production Committee


Other Information

Type: TV
Episodes: Unknown
Status: Not yet aired
Aired: April 12, 2015 to ?
Producers: LIDENFILMS
Genres: Comedy, Mystery, Ecchi, Romance, School, Shounen, Harem, Supernatural
Duration: Unknown
Rating: None


News Sources

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2014-11-29/yamada-kun-and-the-seven-witches-manga-gets-tv-anime/.81574
http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2014/11/29/yamada-kun-and-the-seven-witches-tv-anime-slated-for-spring-2015
4243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Smash Bros Mansion
Offline
Posted 11/28/14
I don't understand Japanese, when does it come?

But anyways, my night just got 57 times better. ^A^ I love the manga~
222863 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Anime World
Offline
Posted 11/28/14

SuzumeAkihana wrote:

I don't understand Japanese, when does it come?

But anyways, my night just got 57 times better. ^A^ I love the manga~


Apparently Spring 2015.
4243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Smash Bros Mansion
Offline
Posted 11/28/14

stark700 wrote:


Apparently Spring 2015.



*explodes from happiness*
33879 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / AR
Offline
Posted 11/28/14
About damn time. I should catch up with the manga.
38258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Shiranui
Offline
Posted 11/28/14 , edited 11/28/14
Holy !@$#! Is this really happening?

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Starky, you do epic work bro!
40415 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Free World Jail
Offline
Posted 11/28/14
Should i say it? It will be funny, but also a bit mean.
53667 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / CA
Offline
Posted 11/28/14

GoldTStar wrote:

Should i say it? It will be funny, but also a bit mean.


From the promos I saw.....I don't get the mean part :p , unless I missed some stuff. I know it has a lot of body switching and love funny points. Should I take off my hype pants GTS? and not be let down.
56108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 11/28/14
Umm....the manga was ok.
40415 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Free World Jail
Offline
Posted 11/28/14 , edited 11/28/14

cay032692 wrote:


GoldTStar wrote:

Should i say it? It will be funny, but also a bit mean.


From the promos I saw.....I don't get the mean part :p , unless I missed some stuff. I know it has a lot of body switching and love funny points. Should I take off my hype pants GTS? and not be let down.


Not the actual show being mean...lmao.
53667 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / CA
Offline
Posted 11/28/14 , edited 11/28/14

GoldTStar wrote:


cay032692 wrote:


GoldTStar wrote:

Should i say it? It will be funny, but also a bit mean.


From the promos I saw.....I don't get the mean part :p , unless I missed some stuff. I know it has a lot of body switching and love funny points. Should I take off my hype pants GTS? and not be let down.


Not the actual show being mean...lmao.


haha then who is gonna be mean? Oh no, does this show have your wrath on it?

don't make me break out the Murano.
Posted 11/28/14
I'm hyped; however, whoever okay-ed the poster is a bit tactless. The poster's "spoiler rate" is pretty high.
40415 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Free World Jail
Offline
Posted 11/28/14 , edited 11/28/14

cay032692 wrote:


GoldTStar wrote:


cay032692 wrote:


GoldTStar wrote:

Should i say it? It will be funny, but also a bit mean.


From the promos I saw.....I don't get the mean part :p , unless I missed some stuff. I know it has a lot of body switching and love funny points. Should I take off my hype pants GTS? and not be let down.


Not the actual show being mean...lmao.


haha then who is gonna be mean? Oh no, does this show have your wrath on it?

don't make me break out the Murano.


Holy fishpaste! I said, should "I" say it, referring to something "I" would say. Then i claim the hilarity of it, but also the possible harshness from it. It was along the lines of, "OMFG I'm so HYPE! Time to start reading the manga and pretend i've been following it for a long time!" That also indicates that i personally have not read this popular manga, so i cannot feel any type of way towards it. I like the animation though, i suspect it will be LIDEN Films for the TV series since they are also doing the OVA's. LIDEN Films also worked on Terra Formars, fun fact! Tee-hee!
53667 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / CA
Offline
Posted 11/28/14 , edited 11/28/14

GoldTStar wrote:


cay032692 wrote:


GoldTStar wrote:


cay032692 wrote:


GoldTStar wrote:

Should i say it? It will be funny, but also a bit mean.


From the promos I saw.....I don't get the mean part :p , unless I missed some stuff. I know it has a lot of body switching and love funny points. Should I take off my hype pants GTS? and not be let down.


Not the actual show being mean...lmao.


haha then who is gonna be mean? Oh no, does this show have your wrath on it?

don't make me break out the Murano.


Holy fishpaste! I said, should "I" say it, referring to something "I" would say. Then i claim the hilarity of it, but also the possible harshness from it. It was along the lines of, "OMFG I'm so HYPE! Time to start reading the manga and pretend i've been following it for a long time!" That also indicates that i personally have not read this popular manga, so i cannot feel any type of way towards it. I like the animation though, i suspect it will be LIDEN Films for the TV series since they are also doing the OVA's. LIDEN Films also worked on Terra Formars, fun fact! Tee-hee!


=/ , I asked for it I suppose. T.T, mercy.
Posted 11/28/14 , edited 11/28/14
I like how there's only one dark haired girl on that screen, and she's all the way in the back. Guess I have to go for the cute blonde now.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.