Post Reply Free Trial
1009 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/29/14
I've had this trial account for about a week, but I'd like to cancel it before I get charged. Can't really afford a membership as of now though I plan on getting one sometime soon :). How do I cancel the trial?
1009 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/30/14
Okay, so I saw a post with pictures detailing how to cancel. I think I've had my account for a week or so, is there any reason why my credit card shouldn't be validated by now?
58688 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Dallas, TX
Offline
Posted 11/30/14

BAMvsGAME wrote:

Okay, so I saw a post with pictures detailing how to cancel. I think I've had my account for a week or so, is there any reason why my credit card shouldn't be validated by now?


You appear to be a normal user to me, so that might have something to do with that.
Der Zoodirektor
23431 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Germany
Online
Posted 11/30/14 , edited 11/30/14
Looks like you already managed to cancel it.
1009 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/30/14
But I dont remember canceling it, which is why I'm worried about the subscription.
58688 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Dallas, TX
Offline
Posted 11/30/14

BAMvsGAME wrote:

But I dont remember canceling it, which is why I'm worried about the subscription.


One of the CS staff members may have cancelled it for you, and just missed letting you know about it. I'd suggest keeping an eye on your bank account, and /contact them if you see any charges.
1009 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/30/14

eyeofpain wrote:
One of the CS staff members may have cancelled it for you, and just missed letting you know about it. I'd suggest keeping an eye on your bank account, and /contact them if you see any charges.


Okay, thanks for that info. Guess I'll just have to keep an eye on it then.

Der Zoodirektor
23431 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Germany
Online
Posted 12/1/14
You will not be charged. As I said, it's canceled.
You must be logged in to post.