First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Destiny [game]
4118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Tx
Offline
Posted 2/6/15

Bob_Bob_Law wrote:


awoken88 wrote:


Bob_Bob_Law wrote:


awoken88 wrote:


Bob_Bob_Law wrote:


awoken88 wrote:


Bob_Bob_Law wrote:

I'd take all you guys and run everything I'm a level 32 Warlock but I play on PS4


Prove it in the crucible! Add me and let's see wat u got. Phoenix588941


I don't play the crucible


Cuz u know you'd get whooped! Haha


actually there is no skill into playing crucible until the Iron Banner comes which puts your stats into use so that's when competitive playing is taking seriously. Also I never stated that I was the best player in the world in destiny plus the only time I actually play crucible is for the exotic bounties like Bad Juju and Thorn but most my time goes to the normal game. I'm sure you use fusion rifles to "Whoop" people which are one shot kills.


I'm glad u think u kno me bro, and its nice that u use the level advantage version of crucible where all u have to do is play forever to level up, and technically no real skill. Is that what it took for u to stick to level advantages? U were just too tired of getting whooped by level 10 and lower? I'm sure it is. Again, I challenge u to the crucible. Bring it or walk on


You show a lot of hostility towards me and it's pretty funny but again you say that there is no skill in the single player which isn't true and the game is built around the gear you get, this isn't Call of Duty or any other FPS and again Iron Banner is where real competitive play comes into play because in normal crucible yes even a level 1-10 can be pretty good but in Iron Banner anyone lower than 20 will get tossed like nothing so realistic Iron Banner with fully upgraded gear and weapons makes you the better player but Bungie isn't that cruel to players so for example if you are 32 with fully upgraded armor and weapons they will put you with other level 32 with maxed out gear it is very rare that they will put a lower level character in your lobby. In the end I won't play crucible because the game was never meant to compete next to other better competitive FPS like Call of Duty, Battlefield, Halo, Counter Strike, etc.. So you trying to challenge me is pointless because I refuse to play competitive on Destiny because the crucible isn't any good at all plus this whole thread was created for help which I would offer my help to these people so that they can actually progress in the game and to make their characters better fit for raids or other things.


No hostility, i just like to talk smack. To each our own I guess, and for the record, u commented first stating u would whoop everyone so i was only returning the favor. Maybe offer help yourself? Didnt see where you did
37824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Sunny SoCal!!!
Offline
Posted 2/6/15

awoken88 wrote:


Bob_Bob_Law wrote:


awoken88 wrote:


Bob_Bob_Law wrote:


awoken88 wrote:


Bob_Bob_Law wrote:


awoken88 wrote:


Bob_Bob_Law wrote:

I'd take all you guys and run everything I'm a level 32 Warlock but I play on PS4


Prove it in the crucible! Add me and let's see wat u got. Phoenix588941


I don't play the crucible


Cuz u know you'd get whooped! Haha


actually there is no skill into playing crucible until the Iron Banner comes which puts your stats into use so that's when competitive playing is taking seriously. Also I never stated that I was the best player in the world in destiny plus the only time I actually play crucible is for the exotic bounties like Bad Juju and Thorn but most my time goes to the normal game. I'm sure you use fusion rifles to "Whoop" people which are one shot kills.


I'm glad u think u kno me bro, and its nice that u use the level advantage version of crucible where all u have to do is play forever to level up, and technically no real skill. Is that what it took for u to stick to level advantages? U were just too tired of getting whooped by level 10 and lower? I'm sure it is. Again, I challenge u to the crucible. Bring it or walk on


You show a lot of hostility towards me and it's pretty funny but again you say that there is no skill in the single player which isn't true and the game is built around the gear you get, this isn't Call of Duty or any other FPS and again Iron Banner is where real competitive play comes into play because in normal crucible yes even a level 1-10 can be pretty good but in Iron Banner anyone lower than 20 will get tossed like nothing so realistic Iron Banner with fully upgraded gear and weapons makes you the better player but Bungie isn't that cruel to players so for example if you are 32 with fully upgraded armor and weapons they will put you with other level 32 with maxed out gear it is very rare that they will put a lower level character in your lobby. In the end I won't play crucible because the game was never meant to compete next to other better competitive FPS like Call of Duty, Battlefield, Halo, Counter Strike, etc.. So you trying to challenge me is pointless because I refuse to play competitive on Destiny because the crucible isn't any good at all plus this whole thread was created for help which I would offer my help to these people so that they can actually progress in the game and to make their characters better fit for raids or other things.


No hostility, i just like to talk smack. To each our own I guess, and for the record, u commented first stating u would whoop everyone so i was only returning the favor. Maybe offer help yourself? Didnt see where you did


If you would kindly take look back at my op I stated I would take everyone and run all the stuff with them it does not state that I would be challenging people. Try reading it carefully before lashing out.
18112 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 2/8/15
Some peoples reading comprehension is not that great. I play on xbox one if anyone needs ppl to kick with or do whatever hit me up in msg ill give gamer tag.
27740 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 2/11/15
I play off and on, though mostly off since I normally don't have anyone to play with. I believe my Warlock is at Level 24 or so? Anyways, feel free to add me.

PSN: DABEST247
22055 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Boston, MA
Offline
Posted 2/12/15
I play whenever I'm bored or have friends to play with (which is rare I guess). Add me if you're planning on going on Vault raid or dark below, passed the Vault only once so no professional input from me. I have a level 27 (borderline 28) hunter.

PSN: LordCommanderZai
Posted 2/13/15 , edited 2/13/15
Id run people through mostly anything on this game. Raids, Strikes, Dailys, etc.. Level 32 hunter.

I play on Xbox One.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.