First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Crunchyroll
673 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M
Offline
Posted 11/29/14
Why am I getting banned from crunchyroll live chat when I ask people for their age I'm pretty sure that is legal, or is it huh.
4780 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Winnipeg, MB.
Offline
Posted 11/29/14
Considering most of us show our ages anyway I'd say it seems like something rather silly to get banned for.
673 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M
Offline
Posted 11/29/14
And I just realize why are most people teenager or adult. Why isn't there younger people here?
51379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 11/29/14

KennyZha wrote:

And I just realize why are most people teenager or adult. Why isn't there younger people here?


Because people 12 and under don't watch Crunchyroll...
673 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M
Offline
Posted 11/29/14 , edited 11/29/14
..........So I bet most people got into anime by some old anime like dragon ball z.
Posted 11/29/14
You aren't 14, you are 41, fat, smelly, jaded and perverted with a neckbeard. You think all women are shit and your waifu is the only thing worthy of your affection. You have hallucinations of your waifu and constantly troll internet forums from lack of something better to do. You must an hero right now. Find the nearest gun, put it to your head and blow your brains out.

Thanks for listening.

/thread

sage
30236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
It doesn't matter.
Offline
Posted 11/29/14
Ask the one that banned you.
27339 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Arcadia,CA
Offline
Posted 11/29/14
WTH! I've been on cr for years and I didnt know that cr livechat existed until now.
17765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / outer wall, level...
Offline
Posted 11/29/14
WHATS LIVE CHAT?
2841 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Houston, Tx
Offline
Posted 11/29/14

krazyxazn wrote:

WTH! I've been on cr for years and I didnt know that cr livechat existed until now.


You've stayed in the shadows long enough, embrace the live chat.

Lel, FYI the Live Chat isn't even that interesting anyway, no need to be upset.
673 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M
Offline
Posted 11/29/14

kowaretatamashi wrote:

You aren't 14, you are 41, fat, smelly, jaded and perverted with a neckbeard. You think all women are shit and your waifu is the only thing worthy of your affection. You have hallucinations of your waifu and constantly troll internet forums from lack of something better to do. You must an hero right now. Find the nearest gun, put it to your head and blow your brains out.

Thanks for listening.

/thread

sage


It up to you how you think. And I must really congrats you how do you know I got into anime by watchung an ecchi show?!
And that is just mean that is what wrong with the modern era people begin to say anything to whoever they want without feeling regret or remorse to what they have said. People must have know what it feel like when someone talk about you and telling you die just because of something you type. It's is sad that someone would say this, it's just mean that we don't know our harm to other people. So can be friends? I really don't care what you say to me because I know it true some part (I'm really am 14. Got no idea what to do when I graduate. Might as well join the army) Oh yeah say that part about my waifu again and I'll kill you, you old desperate piece of shit virgin who has no life but to watch........(I need to think of a better insult)
673 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M
Offline
Posted 11/29/14 , edited 11/29/14
I must apologize for my tone (dishonor!). I don't normally insult people.
45489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 11/29/14
We have a live chat? Where?
Posted 11/29/14

KennyZha wrote:


kowaretatamashi wrote:

You aren't 14, you are 41, fat, smelly, jaded and perverted with a neckbeard. You think all women are shit and your waifu is the only thing worthy of your affection. You have hallucinations of your waifu and constantly troll internet forums from lack of something better to do. You must an hero right now. Find the nearest gun, put it to your head and blow your brains out.

Thanks for listening.

/thread

sage


It up to you how you think. And I must really congrats you how do you know I got into anime by watchung an ecchi show?!
And that is just mean that is what wrong with the modern era people begin to say anything to whoever they want without feeling regret or remorse to what they have said. People must have know what it feel like when someone talk about you and telling you die just because of something you type. It's is sad that someone would say this, it's just mean that we don't know our harm to other people. So can be friends? I really don't care what you say to me because I know it true some part (I'm really am 14. Got no idea what to do when I graduate. Might as well join the army) Oh yeah say that part about my waifu again and I'll kill you, you old desperate piece of shit virgin who has no life but to watch........(I need to think of a better insult)


tl;dr
19260 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 11/29/14
Well, uh..

That escalated quickly.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.