First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Since its christmas time...
7600 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 12/1/14

Shwuishu wrote:

I had a hard time choosing between these 2 for my new avi.



and



well, you know which won out in the end

(so sorry, Gil. If you were male Saber, I would have chosen you)

what anime is the guy from?
14648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / US of A
Offline
Posted 12/1/14

supes12 wrote:


Shwuishu wrote:

I had a hard time choosing between these 2 for my new avi.



and



well, you know which won out in the end

(so sorry, Gil. If you were male Saber, I would have chosen you)

what anime is the guy from?


Gilgamesh from the Fate series
7600 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 12/1/14



Gilgamesh from the Fate series

Just started watching that actually
14648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / US of A
Offline
Posted 12/1/14

supes12 wrote:




Gilgamesh from the Fate series

Just started watching that actually


Awesome! I love seeing new people checking it out
Which one, Zero or Stay Night?
Cuz I will tell you this, you'll either love or hate Gil (not that hard to figure out where I fall on that scale)
7600 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 12/1/14

Shwuishu wrote:


supes12 wrote:




Gilgamesh from the Fate series

Just started watching that actually


Awesome! I love seeing new people checking it out
Which one, Zero or Stay Night?
Cuz I will tell you this, you'll either love or hate Gil (not that hard to figure out where I fall on that scale)


stay night. Which one should I watch first?
7525 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Crimson Mage Village
Offline
Posted 12/1/14




14648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / US of A
Offline
Posted 12/1/14 , edited 12/1/14

supes12 wrote:


Shwuishu wrote:


supes12 wrote:




Gilgamesh from the Fate series

Just started watching that actually


Awesome! I love seeing new people checking it out
Which one, Zero or Stay Night?
Cuz I will tell you this, you'll either love or hate Gil (not that hard to figure out where I fall on that scale)


stay night. Which one should I watch first?


I say stick with Stay Night since you started that already. I would rather people start with that one anyway because of reasons, and then watch Zero and you'll be like "OMG! I know what happens because of this. This is why that happened!" kind of thing.

Other people will say differently, but that's what I believe.

edit: here's another one to contribute

34924 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 12/1/14 , edited 12/1/14

[Hayate]
597 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 12/1/14
That Hayate is a win. If only I was a bit faster...
Le_Dom 
16895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Montreal
Offline
Posted 12/1/14
16743 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / IL
Offline
Posted 12/1/14
597 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 12/1/14


Still need to get Persona Q.
20665 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere beyond...
Offline
Posted 12/1/14


24267 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Online
Posted 12/1/14

anikevin wrote:


[Hayate]


Lol gets me every time.
7600 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 12/2/14

anikevin wrote:


[Hayate]


LOL
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.