First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Watching 16 Anime at Once
353 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In this world
Offline
Posted 12/1/14
It's probably all of them are dubbed ver., if he were to watch it in subtitles with a Japanese audio then he probably can not...
6010 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / F / Not Heaven
Offline
Posted 12/1/14

kimchino wrote:

when i read the forum title, i thought he was watching them one at a time, but watches 16 different titles at different times, but boy was i wrong


thats what i thought, until i saw 16 monitors. xD
35059 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/1/14
It wouldn't be until his eyes grew to triple their size that he would discover that he'd contracted kawaii poisoning. Regulate your dosage, people. It's just good common sense.
Posted 12/1/14

BlueOni wrote:

It wouldn't be until his eyes grew to triple their size that he would discover that he'd contracted kawaii poisoning. Regulate your dosage, people. It's just good common sense.


shit im scared now
35059 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/1/14 , edited 1/13/15

kimchino wrote:

shit im scared now


Real science done by people in real lab coats recommends that you take in no more than 500 Chiyo-chans of kawaii per month if you would avoid poisoning. This man blew the lid off of that limit, and then some.
Posted 12/1/14

BlueOni wrote:


kimchino wrote:

shit im scared now


Real science done by people in real lab coats recommends that you take in no more than 500 Chiyo-chans of kawaii per month if you would avoid poisoning. This man blew the lid off of that limit, and then some.


does he know this is happening to him?
35059 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/1/14

kimchino wrote:

does he know this is happening to him?


We're not entirely sure. The worst cases of kawaii poisoning on record have been reported to have exhibited an inability to say much more than "nyan" and "desu" with the "u" pronounced, with facial expressions permanently locked in a wide-eyed smile and body language entirely devoted to making themselves more adorable.
Posted 12/1/14 , edited 12/1/14

BlueOni wrote:


We're not entirely sure. The worst cases of kawaii poisoning on record have been reported to have exhibited an inability to say much more than "nyan" and "desu" with the "u" pronounced, with facial expressions permanently locked in a wide-eyed smile and body language entirely devoted to making themselves more adorable.


what are the early symptoms?
Sogno- 
45756 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/1/14
time for pop quizzes on all of them
35059 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/1/14 , edited 12/1/14

kimchino wrote:

what are the early symptoms?


It is, unfortunately, asymptomatic until significant damage has already been inflicted. The first major symptom is a physical addiction to all things moe, followed by expansion of the eyes to moe proportions and heightening of the voice to squeaky, cartoonish levels. From there the psychological symptoms begin to emerge. Patients frequently seek to become pop idols or magical girls, spontaneously adopt small pets, and experience uncontrollable fits of daydreaming.
Posted 12/1/14

BlueOni wrote:


kimchino wrote:

what are the early symptoms?


It is, unfortunately, asymptomatic until significant damage has already been inflicted. The first major symptom is a physical addiction to all things moe, followed by expansion of the eyes to moe proportions and heightening of the voice to squeaky, cartoonish levels. From there the psychological symptoms begin to emerge. Patients frequently seek to become pop idols or magical girls, spontaneously adopt small pets, and experience uncontrollable fits of daydreaming.


hide your kids, hide your waifu
58 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / M
Offline
Posted 12/1/14
If I were to whatch 16 anime in all, I will be saying something like (I'm living my life)
60992 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Alaska
Offline
Posted 12/1/14

haikinka wrote:

I like to do something similar when I'm watching naughty videos.


somebody said what a lot of of us may or may not do
11740 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 12/1/14 , edited 12/1/14

abeer_19980408 wrote:

It's probably all of them are dubbed ver., if he were to watch it in subtitles with a Japanese audio then he probably can not...


Idk about you but I can't listen to too many people talking at once. I would need subs on some of them 'cuz it would just become a jargon of noises.
13014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20
Offline
Posted 12/1/14
Twintails Right dead center. Good man
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.