First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Fate/Stay Night Backstage
1931 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/4/14
Fate/extra ccc Gilgamesh. nuff said

Gilgamesh is awesome, the only problem is the Nasu didn't know how to write him properly. Btw I'm pretty sure in either Fate/hollow or was it fate/unlimited code where in Gilgamesh obtains Saber and he gets very very dispointed.
11800 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 12/4/14 , edited 12/4/14

xCrimsonEX wrote:


kingcity20 wrote:

-snipped cause if not spoiler tag won't work-

Now that's not fair -_-


I have little to no sympathy for woobies that won't even try.


What happens when she does try though?

9639 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / 地球
Offline
Posted 12/4/14 , edited 12/4/14

TomCraft wrote:

Fate/extra ccc Gilgamesh. nuff said

Gilgamesh is awesome, the only problem is the Nasu didn't know how to write him properly. Btw I'm pretty sure in either Fate/hollow or was it fate/unlimited code where in Gilgamesh obtains Saber and he gets very very dispointed.


It was unlimited codes where that happens. In hollow Saber isn't even his type anymore, apparently shota-Gil likes kind and delicate onee-chan like girls so he hits on Saegusa. :u
1931 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/4/14 , edited 12/4/14

kingcity20 wrote:


xCrimsonEX wrote:


kingcity20 wrote:

-snipped cause if not spoiler tag won't work-

Now that's not fair -_-


I have little to no sympathy for woobies that won't even try.


What happens when she does try though?





11800 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 12/4/14

TomCraft wrote:


kingcity20 wrote:


xCrimsonEX wrote:


kingcity20 wrote:

-snipped cause if not spoiler tag won't work-

Now that's not fair -_-


I have little to no sympathy for woobies that won't even try.


What happens when she does try though?







Ha hahahahaha that was a good one


6963 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / The Abyss of Time
Offline
Posted 12/4/14

kingcity20 wrote:

What happens when she does try though?
-snipped cause spoiler tag not working when quoted-


1931 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/4/14

xCrimsonEX wrote:


kingcity20 wrote:

What happens when she does try though?
-snipped cause spoiler tag not working when quoted-



I agree I would have prefer her fighting for what she wanted and died trying instead of being afraid, and just turn a blank eye. She is my least favorite heroine out of all three, but still she has the best route and impact on Shirou.
6963 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / The Abyss of Time
Offline
Posted 12/4/14 , edited 12/4/14

TomCraft wrote:

I agree I would have prefer her fighting for what she wanted and died trying instead of being afraid, and just turn a blank eye. She is my least favorite heroine out of all three, but still she has the best route and impact on Shirou.


I still can't imagine her having a big impact on Shirou considering she plays right into his hero complex, though I'll wait to see HF movie(s) to see everything in action before I fully lock anything in mind. I just prefer strong females that are willing to fight, than ones that do nothing and/or rely on a male character to save them. The idea that part of it is rooted in her wanting to be with Shirou doesn't help either, it just further plays into the stereotyping of female characters ("I'll endure the torture as long as I can be with the person I love.")
22132 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 12/4/14 , edited 12/4/14

xCrimsonEX wrote:


TomCraft wrote:

I agree I would have prefer her fighting for what she wanted and died trying instead of being afraid, and just turn a blank eye. She is my least favorite heroine out of all three, but still she has the best route and impact on Shirou.


I still can't imagine her having a big impact on Shirou considering she plays right into his hero complex, though I'll wait to see HF movie(s) to see everything in action before I fully lock anything in mind. I just prefer strong females that are willing to fight, than ones that do nothing and/or rely on a male character to save them. The idea that part of it is rooted in her wanting to be with Shirou doesn't help either, it just further plays into the stereotyping of female characters ("I'll endure the torture as long as I can be with the person I love.")



Okay, but the problem is, Sakura had no real way to fight back, even when was willing to do so (without at least you know killing innocent people in the way due to the nature of the lesser grail inside of her).

So, would you rather have kill innocent people (not of out of her will of course, but again that's due to the nature of her condition. Believe me, she has been resisting in her own way, by trying to live a normal life, having the courage to visit Shirou despite Shinji and Zouken's wishes, etc), or at least she had the willingness to live on despite it .

And as others noted, when she does try to fight back, it didn't exactly end well for her anyways.

And you know, this is why I always scratch my head, so like you claim to be open minded to all the different medium interpretations, but you never are willing to try the other mediums (in this case it happens to be the visual novel medium). So like, you can always read the vn in the meantime you know?

In regards to Shirou, yes, the nature of the HF route really changes Shirou

Besides, ultimately, Zouken's death doesn't change what happened to her after the fact. No matter what, she has become the lesser grail after the fourth holy grail war . She doesn't gain anything from Zouken's death except the sanctification of revenge (which by the way will only have the nature of Angra Mainyu inside her make her go ballistic)

And really, are you telling me its more noble of her to take revenge and die, or rather move on and attempt to live a normal life? I think, the latter is tougher and takes more willpower to do.

Sakura has been fighting for her beliefs (that is, despite whats happened to her, she can live a normal life and be happy, which is why she tries to move on with Shirou and the like.)

Furthermore, pardon my french, but was this bullshit about "letting herself be abused and be raped". I want you to find a rape victim in real life and please tell them the same thing you are talking about Sakura.

Sakura is by no means a woobie. Sure, she may have shallow character to some, but its not like she asked for anything of this.


11800 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 12/4/14 , edited 12/4/14

xCrimsonEX wrote:


TomCraft wrote:

I agree I would have prefer her fighting for what she wanted and died trying instead of being afraid, and just turn a blank eye. She is my least favorite heroine out of all three, but still she has the best route and impact on Shirou.


I still can't imagine her having a big impact on Shirou considering she plays right into his hero complex, though I'll wait to see HF movie(s) to see everything in action before I fully lock anything in mind. I just prefer strong females that are willing to fight, than ones that do nothing and/or rely on a male character to save them. The idea that part of it is rooted in her wanting to be with Shirou doesn't help either, it just further plays into the stereotyping of female characters ("I'll endure the torture as long as I can be with the person I love.")


You're so misinformed it's not even funny

56 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / M / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 12/4/14
Is Fate/Stay Night good? I was going to check it out.... so just wondering
11800 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 12/4/14

Acyrra wrote:

Is Fate/Stay Night good? I was going to check it out.... so just wondering


Yea watch the new version though, you can watch the 2006 version but most people would recommend you skip it. It's up to you.
56 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / M / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 12/4/14

kingcity20 wrote:


Acyrra wrote:

Is Fate/Stay Night good? I was going to check it out.... so just wondering


Yea watch the new version though, you can watch the 2006 version but most people would recommend you skip it. It's up to you.


OKI DOKI
21238 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 12/4/14 , edited 12/4/14
Mmm in the backstage would be something like Hollow Artaraxia or Carnival Sakura and ride would be like


This image is 9 years old! Type moon would have the time to animate Hollow Artaraxia?
7445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / No.
Offline
Posted 12/4/14

IngramIV wrote:

Mmm in the backstage would be something like Hollow Artaraxia or Carnival Sakura and ride would be like


This image is 9 years old! Type moon would have the time to animate Hollow Artaraxia?


First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.