First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply Choose your job!
Member
37615 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In school.... awa...
Offline
Posted 2/2/08

babybear9008 wrote:


syllphiel wrote:

ummm can i be an assistant baker if you don't mind....



aww.too cute!!! we have an assistant baker...hmmm...well we'll just have 2!! congrats on getting a job!!!


thanks so much...i'll work hard.....*bows*
Posted 2/2/08
^_^ i know you will!!
Member
7403 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 2/2/08
Phew looks like i dont have to do the hiring! xD
Member
4964 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / NY all da way babes~
Offline
Posted 2/2/08
can i be the head cook?
and a waitress?

and also i made a banner would u like 2 put it in da group's profile?
^ hope u guys like it ^^

and heres a random pic i used 4 da banner
Posted 2/3/08

smileXfrown wrote:

can i be the head cook?
and a waitress?

and also i made a banner would u like 2 put it in da group's profile?
^ hope u guys like it ^^

and heres a random pic i used 4 da banner


your banner is so kawaii!! thank you so much!! and of course you can be head cook!!! ^_^
Member
7651 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Gazing up at the...
Offline
Posted 2/3/08
il be a taste testor or a chef
or
Moderator
6203 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / In the deepness o...
Offline
Posted 2/3/08

suicidenote wrote:

hey uh I can do guitarist I was kinda late ; ;


you can be secondary performer.. each performer plays at different times..
Moderator
6203 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / In the deepness o...
Offline
Posted 2/3/08

animelover1 wrote:

il be a taste testor or a chef


I will allow you to be both because the staff for cooking is now at an insufficient level
Member
7403 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 2/3/08
You never know we might! We are waiting for more people so we will see
Member
4534 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In an anime dimen...
Offline
Posted 2/3/08
Can i be the cafe's mascot/guardian creature/spirit??? =3

Posted 2/3/08

Jeina wrote:

Can i be the cafe's mascot/guardian creature/spirit??? =3



sure. ^_^
Member
4964 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / NY all da way babes~
Offline
Posted 2/3/08
omg i totally want 2 also be a singer lol well be4 dat i wanted 2 be a guitarist since i play da guitar but sum1 alrdy took dat spot so o well....
and if dats 2 much then can i be a singer instead of a head cook?

^ o kewl im still in my waitress uniform

^ and here's me n da guitar
Posted 2/3/08

smileXfrown wrote:

omg i totally want 2 also be a singer lol well be4 dat i wanted 2 be a guitarist since i play da guitar but sum1 alrdy took dat spot so o well....
and if dats 2 much then can i be a singer instead of a head cook?


^ o kewl im still in my waitress uniform


if you want to be a singer that would be a great help. and your pictures are so kawaii!!
3094 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / USA
Offline
Posted 2/4/08
Oh! Can I be a waitress and/ or a performer? I've been playing clarinet for over 13 years.



Posted 2/4/08

rcmascdonald wrote:

Oh! Can I be a waitress and/ or a performer? I've been playing clarinet for over 13 years.





sure!! would you mind having both jobs? we're kinda low on staff?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.