First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Seventhstyle.com is unfair and unjust
20792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 12/3/14 , edited 12/5/14
seventh style is an anime review site that seems incapable of giving anything but bad reviews

the website most likely very unknown is extremely biased in the way any anime review except for 2 or 3 I've seen is saying the anime is the worst one yet.truth be told it feels more like an anime bashing site than a true anime review site
9380 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / San Antonio
Offline
Posted 12/3/14
What?
7525 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Crimson Mage Village
Offline
Posted 12/3/14
...How is this any different from any other anime site/review made by "anime fans"? You can see those things happening even here on CR sometimes, as well...
7700 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Earth .
Offline
Posted 12/3/14
48603 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / AZ
Offline
Posted 12/3/14 , edited 12/4/14
Don't vist that website then.
Problem solved
19132 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/3/14
It's more or less like a blog.

Everybody has a different opinion, you don't have to agree with it.
41715 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/3/14 , edited 2/27/15
I've read their blog. They're a bunch of mysoginistic pricks and banned me for a time for telling them that they glorified an unrealistic image of women-- and seemed to like nothing. Basically, I told them that they were effin awful. The authors seem to be quite articulate and well written yet they compose and post nothing but negative and frankly, rude drivel. It's a waste of writing.
41715 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/3/14
They bash things like free! and its fanbase--
and then proceed to fawn over gargantuan oppai.
that folks, is called "The Pot Calling the Kettle Black"
27365 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / Inside your compu...
Offline
Posted 12/3/14

animegirl2222 wrote:

They bash things like free! and its fanbase--
and then proceed to fawn over gargantuan oppai.
that folks, is called "The Pot Calling the Kettle Black"


The writer of the site is a complete hypocrite.

He bashes Love Live for being shallow (like he bashes pretty much everything and anything popular) and YET he made a big long post that's made up of just pictures of this one Love Live character that he liked.


.............That dumb@$$.
46382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 12/3/14

periah250 wrote:

seventh style is an anime review site that seems incapable of giving anything but bad reviews

the website most likely very unknown is extremely biased in the way any anime review except for 2 or 3 I've seen is saying the anime is the worst one yet.truth be told it feels more like an anime bashing site than a true anime review site


Here's the sollution, don't use the site then... I don't like IGN reviews, hence I don't go to them looking or reviews.
37230 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 12/3/14

TheOmegaForce70941 wrote:


periah250 wrote:

seventh style is an anime review site that seems incapable of giving anything but bad reviews

the website most likely very unknown is extremely biased in the way any anime review except for 2 or 3 I've seen is saying the anime is the worst one yet.truth be told it feels more like an anime bashing site than a true anime review site


Here's the sollution, don't use the site then... I don't like IGN reviews, hence I don't go to them looking or reviews.


Ignoring a problem doesn't make it go away. Someone who is new to anime might go looking for reviews to see what they should watch, and get the wrong impression from sites such as this.
46382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 12/4/14

jordancharacter wrote:


TheOmegaForce70941 wrote:


periah250 wrote:

seventh style is an anime review site that seems incapable of giving anything but bad reviews

the website most likely very unknown is extremely biased in the way any anime review except for 2 or 3 I've seen is saying the anime is the worst one yet.truth be told it feels more like an anime bashing site than a true anime review site


Here's the sollution, don't use the site then... I don't like IGN reviews, hence I don't go to them looking or reviews.


Ignoring a problem doesn't make it go away. Someone who is new to anime might go looking for reviews to see what they should watch, and get the wrong impression from sites such as this.


If a person wants to know what other people think of a show before watching then it's just pure stupidity to watch just one source since there will always be people who look at it diffrantly.
16016 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 12/4/14
-I dunno reading through just a few of the animes, that I have watched, they/he/she, seems to tell ALL about it, every negative every positive. And really doesn't seem to give to many unfair reviews.
-They say a lot are average or above average, never seems to praise an anime which is a good review not to blow it out of proportion, but he does have some that seem only negative.
-It seems you may just have you feelings hurt because he said some thing about something you thought was AMAZING.
-TLDR-
-Very detailed reviews, for size.
-Never over hypes, but sometimes rips into.
-Sounds like he said your favorite anime sucked.
60992 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Alaska
Offline
Posted 12/4/14 , edited 12/4/14

ArmoredPopTart wrote:

-I dunno reading through just a few of the animes, that I have watched, they/he/she, seems to tell ALL about it, every negative every positive. And really doesn't seem to give to many unfair reviews.
-They say a lot are average or above average, never seems to praise an anime which is a good review not to blow it out of proportion, but he does have some that seem only negative.
-It seems you may just have you feelings hurt because he said some thing about something you thought was AMAZING.
-TLDR-
-Very detailed reviews, for size.
-Never over hypes, but sometimes rips into.
-Sounds like he said your favorite anime sucked.


oh sh*t, nobody wants a piece of that pop tart, you will break your teeth. Looks like pop tart wins the argument.
7106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Somewhere in rura...
Offline
Posted 12/4/14
I rarely bother to look at reviews, if I did, I would probably never watch anything. I usually just got the 3 episode route and form my own opinion.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.