First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Net Neutrality- Save the Internet
2437 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / In the dark under...
Offline
Posted 6/3/08

snow-chibi wrote:

I think the internet will still last pretty long . I don`t think that`ll happen . =/


Dumbass Answering Tread
Posted 6/3/08
the internet is serious business
Posted 6/3/08

Dark_Winged wrote:


snow-chibi wrote:

I think the internet will still last pretty long . I don`t think that`ll happen . =/


Dumbass Answering Tread


Dumbass that doesn't know how to spell. "Thread"
2437 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / In the dark under...
Offline
Posted 6/3/08

blablabla9876 wrote:


Dark_Winged wrote:


snow-chibi wrote:

I think the internet will still last pretty long . I don`t think that`ll happen . =/


Dumbass Answering Tread


Dumbass that doesn't know how to spell. "Thread"


its just a shorcut... lol... Use your mine dude
Posted 6/4/08

Dark_Winged wrote:


blablabla9876 wrote:


Dark_Winged wrote:


snow-chibi wrote:

I think the internet will still last pretty long . I don`t think that`ll happen . =/


Dumbass Answering Tread


Dumbass that doesn't know how to spell. "Thread"


its just a shorcut... lol... Use your mine dude


Again, dumbass that doesn't know how to spell "mind". And spelling "tread" is not a shorcut of the actual word "thread". It's just an excuse so you can cover up for your pathetic grammar.
628 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/4/08
Why? The internet is the only place with true freedom. The strong survive, the weak gb2 rl.
Posted 6/4/08

Dark_Winged wrote:

Dumbass Answering Tread


What did I do that was so dumb ? A mod appreciated me digging up the past . XD
31617 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/4/08
Um m'kay? . . . . . . .
7285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/4/08
So in other words, the person that created this thread, answered first on this thread?
I seirously don't think it's anything about Net Neutrality anymore. But it was intresting news, nevertheless. (:
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.