First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Money or fame?
37789 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / the bay
Offline
Posted 12/3/14 , edited 12/3/14

nemoskull wrote:

money. nothing i hate more that running out of toilet paper. or gasoline for that matter.

only rich people say 'money cant buy happyness.' Fu$k that,, yes it can.


conversely, some poor people think money can buy happiness.
Posted 12/3/14
Money please.
Posted 12/3/14
I'd rather money so I can just enjoy my life. That is all I really care about in life.
48910 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 12/3/14
Money. I rather be an unknown multi-billionaire.
18866 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / outer wall, level...
Offline
Posted 12/3/14

Arbitrator wrote:


nemoskull wrote:

money. nothing i hate more that running out of toilet paper. or gasoline for that matter.

only rich people say 'money cant buy happyness.' Fu$k that,, yes it can.


conversely, some poor people think money can buy happiness.


well, i suppose it depends on how you define happyness..
41642 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 12/4/14
I choose option x.... Wait there is no third option. Neither of them!
Posted 12/4/14
if i were rich, i would never get out of my mansion, tbh. would online order everything, from clothes to grocery to lunches.




(i'm poor now, and i still got diagnosed with Vitamin D deficiency... so imagine if am rich.... would totally die, tbh). so it's probably a good thing that i have to work... otherwise i would never get out of my home....
Posted 12/4/14
money can buy fame
but you have to work fame to get money out of it.
37789 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / the bay
Offline
Posted 12/4/14 , edited 12/4/14

nemoskull wrote:


Arbitrator wrote:


nemoskull wrote:

money. nothing i hate more that running out of toilet paper. or gasoline for that matter.

only rich people say 'money cant buy happyness.' Fu$k that,, yes it can.


conversely, some poor people think money can buy happiness.


well, i suppose it depends on how you define happyness..


suppose so; not like you asked but, my reasoning is that happiness is achieving our potential, and money is only a tool in that endeavor
Posted 12/4/14

Arbitrator wrote:


nemoskull wrote:

money. nothing i hate more that running out of toilet paper. or gasoline for that matter.

only rich people say 'money cant buy happyness.' Fu$k that,, yes it can.


conversely, some poor people think money can buy happiness.


If you're not happy then it must be because of something you don't have.
33414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / Inside your compu...
Offline
Posted 12/4/14 , edited 12/4/14

GayAsianBoy wrote:

if i were rich, i would never get out of my mansion, tbh. would online order everything, from clothes to grocery to lunches.

(i'm poor now, and i still got diagnosed with Vitamin D deficiency... so imagine if am rich.... would totally die, tbh). so it's probably a good thing that i have to work... otherwise i would never get out of my home....


Nah you'd just order your vitamin D pills along with your clothes + groceries + meals
(I take vitamin D everyday- it's cheap)


Sir_jamesalot wrote:

If you're not happy then it must be because of something you don't have.


When I'm unhappy it's usually when I've taken what I already have for granted.
Posted 12/4/14

nanikore2 wrote:


GayAsianBoy wrote:

if i were rich, i would never get out of my mansion, tbh. would online order everything, from clothes to grocery to lunches.

(i'm poor now, and i still got diagnosed with Vitamin D deficiency... so imagine if am rich.... would totally die, tbh). so it's probably a good thing that i have to work... otherwise i would never get out of my home....


Nah you'd just order your vitamin D pills along with your clothes + groceries + meals
(I take vitamin D everyday- it's cheap)


lol... it's probably something i would do, tbh
33414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / Inside your compu...
Offline
Posted 12/4/14

nemoskull wrote:

well, i suppose it depends on how you define happyness..


Cheezeburger

Posted 12/4/14
Why the Fuck would you want fame gimme Monies.
33028 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 12/4/14 , edited 12/4/14
Money!!!

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.