How does one go about making friends on here?
6140 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 12/6/14
I'm relatively new to Crunchyroll or forums in general and I am starting this thread for people who might be in the same situation as I am. I realise there is an Introduction thread, but y'know, who's going to notice one post among thousands.

ANYWAY.

Hi my name is Bart, and I am looking to make some friends :)






I eagerly await your Simpsons jokes...
10080 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Seattle, WA
Offline
Posted 12/6/14
...Hey Bart can you please eat my shorts? No anyways I personally don't know how to make friends on here. There's always posting in forum threads.
3243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / SPACE
Offline
Posted 12/6/14
If you're looking to make friends, you should give this thread a read if you haven't already.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-835475/the-fraaaandship-thread

With that being said, welcome to the forums!
6140 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 12/6/14
Ooh thanks alot guys I'll check out that thread now.
18339 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 12/6/14
"How does one go about making friends on here?" Same as IRL really. Bonus points though; as everyone here likes anime (I assume) you have a relatively decent icebreaker/conversation starter no weird lines such as "soooo, what colours do you like the smell of".
6140 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 12/6/14
"soooo, what colours do you like the smell of" might be a step up, lmao. I never have been a social person and haven't had friends IRL for a couple of years now.
424 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 12/6/14
What is this "friends" you speak of?
9466 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / San Antonio
Offline
Posted 12/6/14

Frithy wrote:

What is this "friends" you speak of?


I have no clue. Sounds like a disease though. Not sure why anyone would want that.


424 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 12/6/14

narfington wrote:


Frithy wrote:

What is this "friends" you speak of?


I have no clue. Sounds like a disease though. Not sure why anyone would want that.




I was thinking more along the lines of a dessert
18339 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 12/6/14

Gwyndolin wrote:

"soooo, what colours do you like the smell of" might be a step up, lmao. I never have been a social person and haven't had friends IRL for a couple of years now.


What colours do you like the smell of could tecnically be a vaild pick up line to people with Synesthesica. Regaurdless, welcome to CR we have Otakus, waifus, dakimakuras aplenty.
Dragon
65169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/7/14

Gwyndolin wrote:

I'm relatively new to Crunchyroll or forums in general and I am starting this thread for people who might be in the same situation as I am. I realise there is an Introduction thread, but y'know, who's going to notice one post among thousands.

ANYWAY.

Hi my name is Bart, and I am looking to make some friends :)






I eagerly await your Simpsons jokes...


Hi,

Sorry for the close.. unfortunately, the rules right now say that personal threads like this aren't allowed, though I did leave it until it got reported. As folks say, /forumtopic-835475/the-fraaaandship-thread is a great place to meet new folks, as well as /forumtopic-3/introductions. Also, try checking out some of the groups! Lots of shared interests there to be found, and in there, the rules are usually whatever the group mods want to set, so plenty of options for introduction threads and such.
You must be logged in to post.