Sorceress 1/7
51 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 12/6/14 , edited 12/7/14
Why is it that a figure I ordered and successfully paid in full for on BF still hasn't shipped? It was stocked at the time and is now sold out. Sorceress 1/7.

I was still Premium at the time of this order, and the BF promo was used. She was in stock (at least 6 were) and eligible for the coupon. Everything is paid in full.

I'm really looking to get my item. I have not been contacted.

Thanks in advance. Wondering if anyone else is in this same exact situation.
58686 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Dallas, TX
Online
Posted 12/7/14

Thworsh wrote:

Why is it that a figure I ordered and successfully paid in full for on BF still hasn't shipped? It was stocked at the time and is now sold out. Sorceress 1/7.

I was still Premium at the time of this order, and the BF promo was used. She was in stock (at least 6 were) and eligible for the coupon. Everything is paid in full.

I'm really looking to get my item. I have not been contacted.

Thanks in advance. Wondering if anyone else is in this same exact situation.


For order updates, you should /contact customer support directly, as the forums aren't as regularly checked as opened support tickets.
51 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 12/7/14 , edited 12/7/14
I did, but will yet again. Thanks.
51 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 12/7/14 , edited 12/7/14

eyeofpain wrote:


Thworsh wrote:

Why is it that a figure I ordered and successfully paid in full for on BF still hasn't shipped? It was stocked at the time and is now sold out. Sorceress 1/7.

I was still Premium at the time of this order, and the BF promo was used. She was in stock (at least 6 were) and eligible for the coupon. Everything is paid in full.

I'm really looking to get my item. I have not been contacted.

Thanks in advance. Wondering if anyone else is in this same exact situation.


For order updates, you should /contact customer support directly, as the forums aren't as regularly checked as opened support tickets.
Do you know when product purchase history is going to show up/show back up? I'm guessing it's only been down as of recent, since the shop's been unavailable.

58686 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Dallas, TX
Online
Posted 12/7/14

Thworsh wrote:


eyeofpain wrote:


Thworsh wrote:

Why is it that a figure I ordered and successfully paid in full for on BF still hasn't shipped? It was stocked at the time and is now sold out. Sorceress 1/7.

I was still Premium at the time of this order, and the BF promo was used. She was in stock (at least 6 were) and eligible for the coupon. Everything is paid in full.

I'm really looking to get my item. I have not been contacted.

Thanks in advance. Wondering if anyone else is in this same exact situation.


For order updates, you should /contact customer support directly, as the forums aren't as regularly checked as opened support tickets.
Do you know when product purchase history is going to show up/show back up? I'm guessing it's only been down as of recent, since the shop's been unavailable.



As soon as the shop is back online, so should the order history. But I don't have any inside information on CR's operations, so I couldn't guess at an estimated time to repair or anything like that.
Kiki's Customer Support Service
Kiki 
100408 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Nova Scotia
Offline
Posted 12/7/14 , edited 12/7/14

Thworsh wrote:
Do you know when product purchase history is going to show up/show back up? I'm guessing it's only been down as of recent, since the shop's been unavailable.



Hi there!

There's currently no ETA on when the Store will be available again.

Your Excellent Model Dragons Crown Sorceress 1/7 Scale is in stock and will be shipped once our Store Team has it packaged, labeled, and ready to ship. Please keep in mind that blackfriday sales are usually at high volume, so our store team might be slower at reaching inquiries than usual with all the orders during the promotional event.

Thanks so much for your patience.
51 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 12/7/14 , edited 3/17/15
Thanks Ezgi & eyeofpain.
51 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 12/9/14
Date: Nov-28 2014
Status: Paid, Pending Fulfillment

Item was paid on that day (and was not a pre-order). Still hasn't shipped. That's quite some time, lol.
Crunchyroll Store Manager
42984 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / California
Offline
Posted 12/10/14

Thworsh wrote:

Date: Nov-28 2014
Status: Paid, Pending Fulfillment

Item was paid on that day (and was not a pre-order). Still hasn't shipped. That's quite some time, lol.


Black Friday shipments are going out. There was a lot more than expected so we're processing them as fast as we can.

I appreciate your patience on the matter. We also have to ship out the preorders for that figure so there's a lot :x
51 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 12/10/14

Loveless100 wrote:


Thworsh wrote:

Date: Nov-28 2014
Status: Paid, Pending Fulfillment

Item was paid on that day (and was not a pre-order). Still hasn't shipped. That's quite some time, lol.


Black Friday shipments are going out. There was a lot more than expected so we're processing them as fast as we can.

I appreciate your patience on the matter. We also have to ship out the preorders for that figure so there's a lot :x
I can be as patient as ever these days. I was just getting worried that there could've been an issue or something. As long as I do eventually get it, I'm happy.

Crunchyroll Store Manager
42984 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / California
Offline
Posted 12/10/14 , edited 3/17/15

Thworsh wrote:


Loveless100 wrote:


Thworsh wrote:

Date: Nov-28 2014
Status: Paid, Pending Fulfillment

Item was paid on that day (and was not a pre-order). Still hasn't shipped. That's quite some time, lol.


Black Friday shipments are going out. There was a lot more than expected so we're processing them as fast as we can.

I appreciate your patience on the matter. We also have to ship out the preorders for that figure so there's a lot :x
I can be as patient as ever these days. I was just getting worried that there could've been an issue or something. As long as I do eventually get it, I'm happy.



If you never get it, I will personally go to the post office to track it down. Serious business.

> w<b
51 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 12/10/14 , edited 12/10/14

Loveless100 wrote:


Thworsh wrote:


Loveless100 wrote:


Thworsh wrote:

Date: Nov-28 2014
Status: Paid, Pending Fulfillment

Item was paid on that day (and was not a pre-order). Still hasn't shipped. That's quite some time, lol.


Black Friday shipments are going out. There was a lot more than expected so we're processing them as fast as we can.

I appreciate your patience on the matter. We also have to ship out the preorders for that figure so there's a lot :x
I can be as patient as ever these days. I was just getting worried that there could've been an issue or something. As long as I do eventually get it, I'm happy.



If you never get it, I will personally go to the post office to track it down. Serious business.

> w<b
Appreciated, lol. But for the post office to lose it, the CR store would first have to ship it. I was mostly referring to that; is everyone else still waiting on this particular figure?


Crunchyroll Store Manager
42984 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / California
Offline
Posted 12/11/14 , edited 3/17/15

Thworsh wrote:


Loveless100 wrote:


Thworsh wrote:


Loveless100 wrote:


Thworsh wrote:

Date: Nov-28 2014
Status: Paid, Pending Fulfillment

Item was paid on that day (and was not a pre-order). Still hasn't shipped. That's quite some time, lol.


Black Friday shipments are going out. There was a lot more than expected so we're processing them as fast as we can.

I appreciate your patience on the matter. We also have to ship out the preorders for that figure so there's a lot :x
I can be as patient as ever these days. I was just getting worried that there could've been an issue or something. As long as I do eventually get it, I'm happy.



If you never get it, I will personally go to the post office to track it down. Serious business.

> w<b
Appreciated, lol. But for the post office to lose it, the CR store would first have to ship it. I was mostly referring to that; is everyone else still waiting on this particular figure?



We had a lot of orders during the Black Friday Sale. We were a bit surprised by the demand (plus the Nendoroid Link figures came in and we were like "WELP LETS DO THIS.") So we are currently shipping out orders as quickly as possible.

I appreciate your patience. T_T

Dragon
58375 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M
Online
Posted 3/18/15
Closed by OP request
You must be logged in to post.