First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply ★ 2014 SUMMER-AUTUMN BEST GIRL CONTEST ★
55597 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 12/7/14 , edited 12/7/14

AnimeKami wrote:

i am not participating in this... just because of that move.


It was an accident.

We are bros, are we not?
81883 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Online
Posted 12/7/14

kakashi12210 wrote:

That was quite shocking. She also killed quite a few of the roaches too.


Only got the chance because another girl got killed off though.

39186 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 12/7/14

Demimaelstrom wrote:


kakashi12210 wrote:

That was quite shocking. She also killed quite a few of the roaches too.


Only got the chance because another girl got killed off though.



At this point I'll take what I can get
104099 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 12/7/14

bathroom64 wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:
i am not participating in this... just because of that move.

Who would you have voted for?


i do not know the candidates.
Guardian of A/M/P
65278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Yo Mama's House
Offline
Posted 12/7/14 , edited 1/19/15
104099 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 12/7/14

h9902014 wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

i am not participating in this... just because of that move.


It was an accident.

We are bros, are we not?


55597 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 12/7/14


We are not?
81883 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Online
Posted 12/7/14

kakashi12210 wrote:

At this point I'll take what I can get


But what about Yaeko, though.
71056 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 12/7/14
When do nominations start?
37920 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / New Zealand
Offline
Posted 12/7/14

Insomnist wrote:

When do nominations start?


Timer on the first page.
37920 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / New Zealand
Offline
Posted 12/7/14
I'm a nervous bundle of anticipation and nerves right now.
39186 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 12/7/14

Demimaelstrom wrote:


kakashi12210 wrote:

At this point I'll take what I can get


But what about Yaeko, though.


I like her, but I don't know how good of a chance she has at staying alive.
39186 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 12/7/14

AvidReader110 wrote:


Insomnist wrote:

When do nominations start?


Timer on the first page.


Do we get 16 from each season?
81883 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Online
Posted 12/7/14

kakashi12210 wrote:

I like her, but I don't know how good of a chance she has at staying alive.


Think she has a better shot than Kanako tbh...
62812 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 12/7/14

h9902014 wrote:
---------

Kinemon

I think they forgot what Haki is...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.